State v Bradley Cooper 04-19-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a runner and enjoy running in the Lochmere / Cary Parkway / Regency area, but would never run along Holly Springs Road. There is no running area and no sidewalks. Let alone - cars fly up and down that road. I find it quite dangerous and rarely see anyone riding or running along Holly Springs Road. That is not saying that noone does, but I would find it very hard to avoid any sorts of dangerous situations (cars, traffic, etc) on that particular stretch

Running on holly springs was always dangerous if you like your ankles; no way to get off a fairly narrow road.

It has become more dangerous for cyclists as traffic has increased but a few years ago it was a very common road to ride. Back 05 to 08 if you had been there early in the morning you'd have seen at least a few of us on it most days of the week.

Did you watch the cross examinations of DD and Det. Young? Because if you did, you will see clearly what I am talking about.

I think you can admit that some people see testimony one way and others see it another way. Not everyone is going to agree that your opinion is the clearly right opinion.

And now I'm taking my sore head to the pillow for a change - the wall will be here again tomorrow.

It's a shame some of you get so upset you feel a need to bang your head against a wall. Really, maybe another hobby would be something to consider?

They don't like me saying that the PW protection could have been bypassed if someone moved the mouse before it engaged, it hurts the credibility of the CPD pretending they properly secured the laptop as soon as they kicked BC out of the house and then left the laptop powered on for 27 hours.

Running on holly springs was always dangerous if you like your ankles; no way to get off a fairly narrow road.

It has become more dangerous for cyclists as traffic has increased but a few years ago it was a very common road to ride. Back 05 to 08 if you had been there early in the morning you'd have seen at least a few of us on it most days of the week.

You are right. I was relating it to more recently rather than years back. I give you credit - it has got to be a rough road to ride / run on.....monster hills, curves and crazy drivers cruising around those turns at unncessary speeds. I couldn't do it. I will stick to my flat, easy ground of Lochmere / Regency.

They don't like me saying that the PW protection could have been bypassed if someone moved the mouse before it engaged, it hurts the credibility of the CPD pretending they properly secured the laptop as soon as they kicked BC out of the house and then left the laptop powered on for 27 hours.

It's not that some folks don't like it. It's that the CPD had to be at his computer within 10 minutes of him walking away. Looking back at the testimony from the officer (who claimed he saw the straw) on the day the search warrant was being executed, it is not reasonable to assume that CPD could have gotten to his computer within that 10 minute timeframe in order to move the mouse and keep the computer open. And that's assuming that Brad didn't close the lid and thereby lock it down immediately. MOO

LOL. She did seem to be quite popular amonst the Lochmere crowd. In all honesty, though, I didn't know her. But, she does have quite the reputation.
Your post made me chuckle. Thanks. Needed that

BTW...Speaking of HM...Did she and JP become a permanent "couple"? I've wondered if she is continuing her search for the perfect ????? or if someone was foolish enough to think they'd found "true love."

He and I did several of the same events and trained in the same area. I didn't know him but I also don't know anyone who didn't ride that road. That and Kildaire provided the elevation. He was doing distance cycling but didn't ride the circuit around his house? He was training for rides over 100 miles and didn't leave his neighborhood?

Ok, I've never asked him and I don't know him so I don't know that he did the practical, reasonable, almost impossible to avoid thing. But I believe he would have, to accomplish the events he chose to participate in. And he would have seen the Fielding Dr. sign.

Granted if one is wedded to believing in innocence at all costs, one could think he was sequestered in his home (despite training for long distance triathlons) without knowledge of nearby roads and yet also had his computer hacked, all to support his not knowing about the street his wife was dumped on.

Would that support the argument that he would not need to be searching on Google Maps?

Ok so I've asked this a couple times and never get an answer but how do we know the screen lock was set for 10 minutes of inactivity?

LOL. She did seem to be quite popular amonst the Lochmere crowd. In all honesty, though, I didn't know her. But, she does have quite the reputation.
Well, I don't really "know" her but have met her, long ago. I'll leave it at that since my post teasing you appears to have been deleted, so it must be off limits to poke fun at her here.

:eek:fftobed:

Would that support the argument that he would not need to be searching on Google Maps?

Could go either way. It could support not needing to look at the map for very long. I could be wrong about his riding of course. Some think perhaps he went there during the vacation.

In any event I find it hard to believe he didn't know about that new development. That's really my point. I think it is another lie. But that's just my belief.

It's not that some folks don't like it. It's that the CPD had to be at his computer within 10 minutes of him walking away. Looking back at the testimony from the officer (who claimed he saw the straw) on the day the search warrant was being executed, it is not reasonable to assume that CPD could have gotten to his computer within that 10 minute timeframe in order to move the mouse and keep the computer open. And that's assuming that Brad didn't close the lid and thereby lock it down immediately. MOO

Closing the lid wouldn't have locked it down not as long as it was running.

Ok so I've asked this a couple times and never get an answer but how do we know the screen lock was set for 10 minutes of inactivity?

Someone who was in court the day the FBI guy testified said that he testified to that.

I have wondered too, I guess the FBI said it, but we don't know if BC always had it at 10 minutes. I work from home, mine is set at like four hours.

Closing the lid wouldn't have locked it down not as long as it was running.

Are you sure about that? Mine does. If I close the lid, I have to enter a password to get back in. If I don't close the lid, the screen might black out but a move of the mouse will bring it back up if it has been within a certain amount of time. (I honestly don't know what I have it set for.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnswersFound