ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work - imagine?
They elucidated that the towel was simply to protect his ID from worldwide reporters. That is interesting... I am going to go take a look at his pic, and see if it is INDEED A WEAVE... if it is, next time your in NYC, I'm buyin.

He wouldn't be a very smart person if he purposely went to another country to murder her...it is fairly well known that to be an American in another country you don't really fare that well in a criminal situation...

He wouldn't be a very smart person if he purposely went to another country to murder her...it is fairly well known that to be an American in another country you don't really fare that well in a criminal situation...

Right. The whole proposition that he took her there to murder her is, imo, ridiculous. Too easy to murder her right there in MD...and likely have far better alibis and places to hide etc.

I also don't believe for a minute that sex was new to them, or that she was murdered because she rebuffed his advances or because he raped her. I think they probably had a long-term relationship that involved sex.

No, something else went wrong. Who knows, it could even be a case of "rough sex", like the Central Park case years ago. It's all speculation for us. I strongly suspect LE have a lot of info the public doesn't have yet, coming from his phones, computers, etc. It will come out in the days and weeks ahead.

Dear Friends,

I know there is a myth about the north shore of Aruba. People say that the sharks feed there, and the reason why is becasue the locals bring them in, by feeding them. I am concerned, I do not like this guy Giordano... and for him to leave, or attempt to leave, is not a good sign. If he had any care, he would stay. I think they need to scour the waters, send out the armada and look for pieces. What is the penalty for Murder one in arube/DUTCH LAW APPLIES.

Thanks,

Your buddy,

The Gajonka

p.s.: Casey DID IT. And it was George's kid.

He been talking to investigator's and he had been talking to Robyn's mom and he had given a long statement (9 pages or so) and he had asked if there was anything more they needed him for and apparently and according to reports the police neither said yes or no. Also according to his lawyer he offered to stay. Robyn's mom also left. As he was leaving on what would be his departure date, police decided to call him in again because something in the statement didn't sound right. He wasn't escaping; he just thought there was no further need to stay as far as statements went.
News media all say he hightailed it fast to the airport. I really wish they would be less sensational and more reliable.

This photo was taken the evening of her disappearance. Does his hair look like it has been in the water there?

3f72dc50ada88fa607112f0.jpg

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...di-su-senora&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13135463372341

I read somewhere, here or on the fb page, that her gmail account was active the day she was reported missing? Is this fact?

Something about this story is off, way-way off.

I read somewhere, here or on the fb page, that her gmail account was active the day she was reported missing? Is this fact?

Something about this story is off, way-way off.

Heard that on TV coverage by RF. Said it appeared to be in use by the lights(?) It may have been the next day, not sure. Don't have gmail so not familiar with it.

Looks dry to me - and he looks, kind of, oh, I don't know, perhaps, a bit not so happy-happy. That is a look that has only one of two meanings. They are;
1. "Oh, crap. I just sh+t my pants!"
2. I'm nuts- the girl will suffer. She didn't want to --- (insert).

He looks like the monster inthe original clash of the titans.
Anyway- I would begin searching 180 degress from where he says. He is trying to buy time
Investigate 180 degress - opposite- from where hix x marks the spot because this guy is trouble... Thanks

Agreed. Seemed like maybe some real information was there. Anyone with a FB account (I killed mine years ago) who could use the name to reach out to the guy? Tell him his knowledge might be appreciated here?

Last time I looked it was still there, I just couldn't find it. My mistake. So sorry.

Last time I looked it was still there, I just couldn't find it. My mistake. So sorry.

I spoke with the guy. Has a friend who is a neighbor of one of the women who was sexually assaulted in 2010. Says she didn't press charges because she has been assaulted before and didn't want to go through it all again, plus GG was putting nude pictures of her in the neighbor's mailboxes, etc. Not pressing charges made it all go away.

Of note is that this is NOT the same woman who filed the report in April of 2010, which I posted about up thread. But this woman was also beaten and choked.

That means there are two different women who were seriously sexually assaulted in 2010 (and perhaps more) but who did not press charges and put this man behind bars.

He also added that he knows GG paid for many things for Robyn, ie. a sugardaddy, such as rent, breast impants, dental work, bills, cash, etc. and is a known sugardaddy in the area.

He been talking to investigator's and he had been talking to Robyn's mom and he had given a long statement (9 pages or so) and he had asked if there was anything more they needed him for and apparently and according to reports the police neither said yes or no. Also according to his lawyer he offered to stay. Robyn's mom also left. As he was leaving on what would be his departure date, police decided to call him in again because something in the statement didn't sound right. He wasn't escaping; he just thought there was no further need to stay as far as statements went.
News media all say he hightailed it fast to the airport. I really wish they would be less sensational and more reliable.

No judgement against you, just curious ... would you leave a country knowing someone you arrived with was missing?

This photo was taken the evening of her disappearance. Does his hair look like it has been in the water there?

3f72dc50ada88fa607112f0.jpg

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...di-su-senora&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13135463372341

Since I have thick natural curly hair HS I can honestly say YES, it does look like his hair has been in the water. Anyone with hair like mine knows what it looks like under those conditions. It get's wild when it's air dried. It has a mind all of it's own. His hair has been in the water.

On another note, I love my flat iron. :) Everyone I know or meet says they want my hair ... I'd love to give it to them. lol.

I spoke with the guy. Has a friend who is a neighbor of one of the women who was sexually assaulted in 2010. Says she didn't press charges because she has been assaulted before and didn't want to go through it all again, plus GG was putting nude pictures of her in the neighbor's mailboxes, etc. Not pressing charges made it all go away.

Of note is that this is NOT the same woman who filed the report in April of 2010, which I posted about up thread. But this woman was also beaten and choked.

That means there are two different women who were seriously sexually assaulted in 2010 (and perhaps more) but who did not press charges and put this man behind bars.

He also added that he knows GG paid for many things for Robyn, ie. a sugardaddy, such as rent, breast impants, dental work, bills, cash, etc. and is a known sugardaddy in the area.

OMGosh did you watch NG tonight? Not that she is 100% correct but she did say there are seven (7) different women that have come forward.

ETA: Is that the same guy (neighbor of the woman attacked) that is posting on FB? If so, I understand why he is doing it. I was starting to wonder WHY that person was saying what he was saying.

From the Help Find Robyn FB:

Update: Detective DeJong of the Aruban Police said that there have been "new developments" but she could not elaborate on them now. Also, the Aruba police and government have help from Dutch authorities and they plan to to ask the FBI for help on Tuesday.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552

Didn't they ask for the FBI's help with Natilie and then not let the FBI information be used in court?

OMGosh did you watch NG tonight? Not that she is 100% correct but she did say there are seven (7) different women that have come forward.

ETA: Is that the same guy (neighbor of the woman attacked) that is posting on FB? If so, I understand why he is doing it. I was starting to wonder WHY that person was saying what he was saying.

Might be him, I didn't ask. Makes sense.

He has a lot of info. I don't get the idea he is making it up, but you do have to sift through his opinions mixed in with what he knows. In fact the name he gave of the woman who was sexually assaulted checks out as the woman who filed the protection order in 2010. There is a swingers community in Frederick and basically he is able to provide this info because his friend is one of them. However, the friend does not want to come out and discuss his involvement in the community. He says both Robyn and Gary were part of this community, and that they all meet at a bar on Thurs nights there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther