ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe there are only 2 golf courses on the island, none of which are anywhere near the cliffs...they are located within close distance to the low rise hotels/apartments. Maybe another course was built out near the California Lighthouse, but I have not heard anything about it.

On the opposite end of the island from Baby Beach, there is a famous Pro Golf Course. There is a very, very expensive rental villa advertising itself as having a view over the 16th fairway.

I do not want to put a link here because that could fall in the catagory of implicating people who are not involved (ie the owner of the villa).

But could it be that RG started to tell her boyfriend that she was visiting or staying there? And why would she be at a rental villa when they had a room at the Marriott Hotel?

I emailed Richard and got a response regarding the Facebook comment "the 16." He said she was confirming a date.

He thanked us for our work.

That's what I thought. She was responding to a text or email asking when she planned to return (?). The 16th makes sense if they were taking a 2 week vacation.

I think in the comment "I can communicate here" , here means Facebook, not an actual physical location. JMO.

Surely LE has their original flight itinerary? Hopefully there were two return tickets!

Also, GG was detained while trying to leave the island. I wonder if he changed his ticket at the last minute, or if it had been pre-purchased separately.

WJLA interviewed someone that knows him and she claims he has a toupee/weave that he wouldnt want to get wet, so she thinks he wouldnt be out snorkeling. (maybe the reason he is hiding his head is due to a lack of his hairpiece, if LE won't let him wear it in custody?)

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/0...rdano-ordered-detained-for-16-days-65202.html

bolded by me.

The fact that he wears a toupee or weave might explain why he flew into a rage when one of the women who claims she was frightened of him tried to touch his hair. I don't have a link at the moment; I think she pressed charges.

I do believe these women who are coming forward with horror stories about GVG. Not so much the mother-daughter team who really seem to be trying to cash in on the bullet they supposedly dodged, but I still find it hard to believe they'd lie to the FBI.

That's kind of funny as her BF said she has a weave/extensions and wouldn't be snorkling...so with both of them having hair issues, why not make up a better excuse...?

That's kind of funny as her BF said she has a weave/extensions and wouldn't be snorkling...so with both of them having hair issues, why not make up a better excuse...?

He had snorkeling gear according to ALE. If the woman is accurate that he would not have wanted to go snorkeling, then that raises new questions about premeditation before ever arriving to Aruba. Unless the ALE failed to clarify that he had rented equipment. I took it to mean he had his own he brought from home.

That's what I thought. She was responding to a text or email asking when she planned to return (?). The 16th makes sense if they were taking a 2 week vacation.

I think in the comment "I can communicate here" , here means Facebook, not an actual physical location. JMO.

Surely LE has their original flight itinerary? Hopefully there were two return tickets!

Also, GG was detained while trying to leave the island. I wonder if he changed his ticket at the last minute, or if it had been pre-purchased separately.

I don't think the return date was the `16th. IIRC, her bf said the Wednesday is when he got worried. They were supposed to fly back the same day or day after she disappeared. Thursday is when he messaged her brother on facebook. I believe that was the 4th.

If the 16th. is a date, what date was she referring to?

They (ALE) have 3 seperate criminal charges against GVG

RG was last seen wearing only a bikini.

Coming up on NG.

The media reports have said that it was a one week vacation. But I agree with you the response was likely to the question "When are you coming home?" or something like that.

Some of the pieces of the puzzle that have come out today have me feeling a slightly different way about the case. Mainly what has changed is I think the sexual relationship with Gary was already fairly defined - ie. they had a Dominant/submissive sexual pairing. (The BDSM websites will give further definition to such an arrangement, which I did take a look at myself today to try to understand Gary better.) One of the former girlfriends said she can say for certain that Gary is not capable of a normal relationship. Plus we have some possible mutual activity on an adult friend finder website - I am trying to get confirmation of that report.

MOO.

Just as I thought ... those comments are gone.
I wish that person would come over here.

Agreed. Seemed like maybe some real information was there. Anyone with a FB account (I killed mine years ago) who could use the name to reach out to the guy? Tell him his knowledge might be appreciated here?

HLN just showed footage of where he said they went snorkeling.

It is secluded there!

I think they might have gone there with the intention to have sex. That footage HLN showed was gold. You have to see it. Hopefully it goes up on youtube. There was nobody on that beach and looked like you could have sex on the beach and no one would see you.

Agreed. Seemed like maybe some real information was there. Anyone with a FB account (I killed mine years ago) who could use the name to reach out to the guy? Tell him his knowledge might be appreciated here?

I read them but I didn't think that the comments were coming from personal knowledge. To me it looked like the comments stemmed from hearing the same rumors that we've also heard. Also, someone searched Robyn's divorce records and speculated about them. On one of the guys FB page, it was private with only a few friends and all of his friends were from WV.

JMHO

ETA: One of the comments states that he 'read' that Giordano paid for Robyn's breats implants, phone, teeth, rent. He didn't say where he read it but it doesn't sound like he personally knows any of them.

HLN just showed footage of where he said they went snorkeling.

It is secluded there!

I think they might have gone there with the intention to have sex. That footage HLN showed was gold. You have to see it. Hopefully it goes up on youtube. There was nobody on that beach and looked like you could have sex on the beach and no one would see you.

Could they have there with Robyn believing it was for a shoot?

Was the 'we'll work it out when I get back' message to RF sent the day she went missing, around 3 PM? Wouldnt that be practically when they were at this cafe eating lunch? If so, I am more convinced than ever he got a hold of her phone and went ballistic.

(If not, forgive me for not having the timeline all together!)

49572320.jpg

So according to the guy at the restaurant he saw them drive to that rocky point and park there.

Dear Friends,

I know there is a myth about the north shore of Aruba. People say that the sharks feed there, and the reason why is becasue the locals bring them in, by feeding them. I am concerned, I do not like this guy Giordano... and for him to leave, or attempt to leave, is not a good sign. If he had any care, he would stay. I think they need to scour the waters, send out the armada and look for pieces. What is the penalty for Murder one in arube/DUTCH LAW APPLIES.

Thanks,

Your buddy,

The Gajonka

p.s.: Casey DID IT. And it was George's kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member