Sidebar Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure who put up this site but it is not very flattering with that one picture at the top that, although it is cut off, is one of her performing a sex act and it wasn't a burrito in this particular picture. Why would that picture be up there plain as day when her "team" claimed it wasn't a picture of her? It's the third picture in from the right. Do they think they are doing her any favors???? And who is SJ....Saint Jose? jmo

Um...I wasn't talking about "the site" cause I haven't even looked at it - I was responding to KarmicLaw about her case and winning....:waitasec: ...:crazy:

That pro-Casey website has come up in the first few hits when I've googled things about this case ever since the trial. And I think it's doubtful that Casey herself posted on that site, although I suppose anything is possible.

Whether it was the real "CMA" or not who posted on "that site", the site IMO obviously wants people to "think" it is the real "CMA". Hoping someone who "stumbles" on it thinks it is her and she is oh-so-sincere.

Either way, it is a day late and a dollar short.

MOO.

Is Zenaida Gonzalez deposition still set for this Saturday October 8?

Nothing yet in the news that says otherwise.

This may be old news but I still get those text messages from the Sentinel News on FCA. I am just hoping one day to get the one that she has finally been locked up for good for the murder of her baby.

Today's text at 12:36pm says Casey is expected to take the 5th in Saturday's depo.

I had forgotten about the depo, but that is what I figured she would do. When I come here to WS to see what others may be saying I was shocked to see there is still a side bar thread. :woohoo:
I do miss the side bar thread. It keep me going through the crazy trial.

Whether it was the real "CMA" or not who posted on "that site", the site IMO obviously wants people to "think" it is the real "CMA". Hoping someone who "stumbles" on it thinks it is her and she is oh-so-sincere.

Either way, it is a day late and a dollar short.

MOO.

I do not believe it is her. in OCA's old posts from doc dumps, screen shots, etc she always types personal pronoun I as lowercase i and also does not punctuate.

I get that 3 years in solitary will change a person, but that's some change :D

This may be old news but I still get those text messages from the Sentinel News on FCA. I am just hoping one day to get the one that she has finally been locked up for good for the murder of her baby.

Today's text at 12:36pm says Casey is expected to take the 5th in Saturday's depo.

I had forgotten about the depo, but that is what I figured she would do. When I come here to WS to see what others may be saying I was shocked to see there is still a side bar thread. :woohoo:
I do miss the side bar thread. It keep me going through the crazy trial.

I am a little disappointed in morgan&morgan not waiting for the appeal to fail so she wont plead the 5th. I guess this way is much better for his client who will ultimately win all around.

I almost can believe that thank you was Casey's. That what she does, one ups people. Oh look, Amanda thanked everyone. Well I'll do it too, and it'll be a lot better than hers!!!!

Casey is so jealous of Amanda, and I love it. Keep doing idiotic things like that Casey. Please do! LOL

I do have a question, though. How can Casey take the fifth on Saturday? I thought you could only do that so information couldn't be used against you in court. She was acquitted! Anything she says can't be used in court because of double jeopardy rules! I am very confused about this.

snip...I do have a question, though. How can Casey take the fifth on Saturday? I thought you could only do that so information couldn't be used against you in court. She was acquitted! Anything she says can't be used in court because of double jeopardy rules! I am very confused about this.

Let me be of assistance then. :skip:

She was also convicted.

The lying convictions are still at Appellate Court level. They are not closed cases.

Those convictions have a relationship with the subject of the lawsuit.

MH:wolf: opinion

Hello Peeps - I have just returned from a walkabout of this site. And all I can say is: My name is not Alice, my name is not Alice, my name is not Alice and I keep bursting into choruses of "yes, we have nooooooo bananas today".....

Good grief - I think I need to lie down.....

Let me be of assistance then. :skip:

She was also convicted.

The lying convictions are still at Appellate Court level. They are not closed cases.

Those convictions have a relationship with the subject of the lawsuit.

MH:wolf: opinion

True, but it's not like they're going to go back and convict her of lying again if it's overturned? It just seems unfair to me that she gets to use the 5th Amendment. I know the law allows it, but it just seems unfair.

Hello Peeps - I have just returned from a walkabout of this site. And all I can say is: My name is not Alice, my name is not Alice, my name is not Alice and I keep bursting into choruses of "yes, we have nooooooo bananas today".....

Good grief - I think I need to lie down.....

That's about how I feel after reading the new thread with the poll on it. I had force myself not to comment. My head hurts. There is an obvious, almost Cindy like sounding Casey supporter over there twisting science any other evidence to fit a bizarre scenario of what happened including RK randomly taking Caylee's body to the swamp after finding it while checking the water meter. Oh my GOD.

That thread has devolved into sheer lunacy. I'm not going back to it. And I need a drink now.

That's about how I feel after reading the new thread with the poll on it. I had force myself not to comment. My head hurts. There is an obvious, almost Cindy like sounding Casey supporter over there twisting science any other evidence to fit a bizarre scenario of what happened including RK randomly taking Caylee's body to the swamp after finding it while checking the water meter. Oh my GOD.

That thread has devolved into sheer lunacy. I'm not going back to it. And I need a drink now.

A "Friend" just told me to remove myself...:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: in fact insisted....too funny!!!

Agree - intelligent thoughtful debate is one thing when backed up with facts and links, but theorizing and flinging out scenarios willy nilly at this stage of the game is ....well.....:crazy:

That thread is like a car accident that I don't want to look at but I just. cant. help. myself. lol. But rather than post in there I just sit back and :banghead:. Lunacy is right!

Agree - intelligent thoughtful debate is one thing when backed up with facts and links, but theorizing and flinging out scenarios willy nilly at this stage of the game is ....well.....:crazy:

And not only that, but ordering people to get her stuff that she wants like we're all her underlings or something. Good Lord, go find it yourself! There is so much arrogance, I'm not bothering to answer because this person is not going to listen. I am just shocked, and suddenly thankful for those who post more constructively even though they have a different opinion than I do. Most are tame compared to this new person!

And not only that, but ordering people to get her stuff that she wants like we're all her underlings or something. Good Lord, go find it yourself! There is so much arrogance, I'm not bothering to answer because this person is not going to listen. I am just shocked, and suddenly thankful for those who post more constructively even though they have a different opinion than I do. Most are tame compared to this new person!

Well, I'm not interested in what she wants...but I wouldn't mind an opportunity to give her what she needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean