GUILTY on all 3 Counts!!! Post-Verdict Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure he will not say a thing. If anything then just: I didn't do anything...blabla
Don't forget that he will probably appeal so he has to keep his mouth shut. Any sorry or whatever would just make him look guilty.
Smyth interview: I am the most innocent person that has ever been arrested.......:jail:

So true. I think it's because of the Davis monster and his remarks i get paranoid whever a Criminal has the opportunity to speak.

ya not sure he will be too focused on this sentencing hearing this morning. Today is moving day is it not for MTR to his next STOP. He is likely more worried about that. MOO

wonders if he will roll his eyes and mouth I am innocent.:panic: Is his next stop after this Millhaven???? I remember the news reports that they had to take him out of Elgin due to threats. Then after his verdict; back to Elgin he went. MOO

Why don't they throw him into Kingston too? Is it because of the closing down talk?

Cheryl krawchuk ‏ @cherylkrawchuk
Rodney Stafford, Victoria's father, speaks to #CBCNN before the sentencing of Michael #Rafferty http://lockerz.com/s/209159377

x2_c7784d1

Anyone found any links to follow along this morning?

Can't remember if I posted this. Tacked it together last week.

Attachments

• burnttoast.JPG
    burnttoast.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 10
Why don't they throw him into Kingston too? Is it because of the closing down talk?

he could i guess end up in kingston too. I believe that Millhaven is the "intake" facility for all prisoners in Ontario?? I heard they spend a month there then to their next prison. It could very well be at Kingston as they have to build a ward for those individuals somewhere else. All just IMO.

:what: I am truly shocked. This is against everything I believe in. I think having 25 years + becoming in addition a dangerous offender which means you'll never ever come out of jail again is justice enough! As always MOO

I don't think any amount of jail time is justice enough for the torture some of our children have to go through.

:what: I am truly shocked. This is against everything I believe in. I think having 25 years + becoming in addition a dangerous offender which means you'll never ever come out of jail again is justice enough! As always MOO

The petition is only asking that we open discussion for the Death Penalty.

I believe in the death penalty...for any member of society who rapes and murders our innocent children.

I signed it...and look forward to opening this debate

I don't think any amount of jail time is justice enough for the torture some of our children have to go through.

I will say it only one more time because I know we will never agree.
Do you wanna be a murderer yourself?

It is only my opinion. That's all.

I kind of like the idea of them spending 10 years in jail exhausting all of their appeals then the death sentence. MOO

So true. I think it's because of the Davis monster and his remarks i get paranoid whever a Criminal has the opportunity to speak.

I am sick of criminals having the right to speak at all. They should have NO rights to NOTHING!

I will say it only one more time because I know we will never agree.
Do you wanna be a murderer yourself?

It is only my opinion. That's all.

If that's what you want to call it.

Look at where it's gotten society, letting these child molesters/rapists out after so long only to re-offend. Keep them in jail, feeding and housing them, while we have kids going hungry in Canada. They have it much better in prison than a lot of Canadians do. They have no place on earth. They are a waste of time and money. All we can hope is that the real Justice comes when they're in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidreeft