AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the official site for the family:

Mom woke up before everyone else, got ready for work and left around 6:30am. Dad woke up shortly after and went to wake the children. It was around 8am when he noticed Isa was not in her room.

This was on the left under "Circumstances." Is this an error or is the time going to change now?

http://bringisahome.com/audio-sergio-celis-jr-and-rebecca-celis-911-call/

I see this a little different. I think it is fairly accurate on when Rebecca left for work.

This states that Sergio got up after Rebecca left. The rest is worded weirdly - how could he get up shortly after and wake up the children but not notice Isa was gone till 1.5 hours later? I don't think Sergio got up till quite a while after she left or else he got up and did stuff leaving the kids sleep till they needed to get up (this doesn't seem abnormal).

This sounds like Rebecca's version of the timing (relayed to someone who put it on the website) because when she left Sergio was still asleep or at least still lying in bed or on the couch. So Sergio would probably not have known if Rebecca had or hadn't checked on Isa before she went to work.

Time, the house behind them on the other side of the alley is the same exact floorplan, same design.

Looking at Google history over years, and the county information on the lot, all of the other homes around the neighborhood have been there for years.

Just interesting, I thought. Someone could know the Celis floorplan if someone had been in the other house.

What is the house # of the other house. TIA

In one of the early press conferences, Chief Villasenor or Lt Pacheco (can't remember off hand which one) stated that many officers from different departments had to be taken off their normal duties to help in Isa's case. I'm not sure if Det. Sabori is still on Isa's case or if he has been placed back on his regular detail, but I definitely recall them saying they had to pull extra officers from other units to help.

i think you're right...and what prof said fits in -- there were so many rso's in the area it makes sense that he'd be a part of the investigation given his unit's specialty.

it just creeps me out to think otherwise. as in, if there was evidence to suggest he was sought out to lead it...kwim?

I see this a little different. I think it is fairly accurate on when Rebecca left for work.

This states that Sergio got up after Rebecca left. The rest is worded weirdly - how could he get up shortly after and wake up the children but not notice Isa was gone till 1.5 hours later? I don't think Sergio got up till quite a while after she left or else he got up and did stuff leaving the kids sleep till they needed to get up (this doesn't seem abnormal).

This sounds like Rebecca's version of the timing (relayed to someone who put it on the website) because when she left Sergio was still asleep or at least still lying in bed or on the couch. So Sergio would probably not have known if Rebecca had or hadn't checked on Isa before she went to work.

That doesn't bother me as much as she left at 6:30 when the 911 call says 7:00. That is a problem for me. Another concern is she didn't check on her even though she left for work early, but maybe it is normal for RC not to do that?

Transcript:

BECKY CELIS: My husband. I went to work this morning at 7:00. And I just -- I didn`t even come in and check on her! I should have checked on her!

hm. this may or may not be disturbing...at the beginning of press conference 1, BC states ""Hi, we just wanted to let you guys know we have tremendous gratitude toward Detective Sabori and his elite team..."

well, detective tony sabori used to lead the sex crimes unit, and currently heads the internet predator team. ??? i wonder if this is protocol for a missing child?

http://tucsoncitizen.com/morgue/2007/01/27/40050-offender-sex-predator-notification-law-flawed/
http://www.kvoa.com/news/tucson-police-arrest-suspected-internet-predator/
http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_02ffd4d9-a377-57bb-91a4-dc1728891c4b.html
http://www.azfamily.com/video/raw/Family-of-missing-Tucson-girl-pleas-for-her-return-148970815.html

BBM.. This is a very interesting find. Good sleuthing! I wonder if it is protocol.

Here's a very disturbing theory bouncing off of this find.. but what if someone in the family was sexually abusing Isa and taking pics of her to post on child p*rn websites? Then maybe a sicko or sex trafficer viewing those was in contact with the family member to find out where she lived? Maybe Isa was sold into the sex trade for the right price? UGH.

***This is just my opinion and speculation. No facts have proven this true, yet.***

Time, the house behind them on the other side of the alley is the same exact floorplan, same design.

Looking at Google history over years, and the county information on the lot, all of the other homes around the neighborhood have been there for years.

Just interesting, I thought. Someone could know the Celis floorplan if someone had been in the other house.

Yes, definitely. And, not just the floor plan, but possibly what kind of doors, locks, etc. are used ... unless they did a lot of customizing.

i think you're right...and what prof said fits in -- there were so many rso's in the area it makes sense that he'd be a part of the investigation given his unit's specialty.

it just creeps me out to think otherwise. as in, if there was evidence to suggest he was sought out to lead it...kwim?

I hear ya. I think they just mostly needed extra hands in the investigation. IIRC, the PCSD, ICE, Border Patrol, and of course the FBI was involved from pretty much the beginning. Probably more I'm forgetting, like other surrounding police departments.

I think it is getting to be standard procedure for LE to call in all available types of other LE agencies on these cases, I do not read too much into any one unit or division being included at the start of these types of cases.

That doesn't bother me as much as she left at 6:30 when the 911 call says 7:00. That is a problem for me. Another concern is she didn't check on her even though she left for work early, but maybe it is normal for RC not to do that?

Transcript:

BECKY CELIS: My husband. I went to work this morning at 7:00. And I just -- I didn`t even come in and check on her! I should have checked on her!

My tentative conclusion ... BC got to work at about 7 am.

I'm not so worried she didn't check on her, I could see that. It does bother me the way she stated it as she "went to" work at 7 instead of I started work or got to work at 7.

I think Sergio was up when she left for work and he was outside talking to Rebecca and this is what the neighbor heard...
Our dogs bark when myself and my husband are outside they sound like they are being murdered lol like how can you leave us here and u be outside lol
Something was going on

I think Sergio was up when she left for work and he was outside talking to Rebecca and this is what the neighbor heard...
Our dogs bark when myself and my husband are outside they sound like they are being murdered lol like how can you leave us here and u be outside lol
Something was going on

Could be... I still sense they are in this together whether that is nefarious or less so or not at all. How's that for covering all bases!

Something was going on

But Becky sounds nothing like a man when she talks and the neighbor said it was two men who she fully thinks were speaking English.

I think she would have remembered if the men speaking English had spanish accents too.

IMO

My tentative conclusion ... BC got to work at about 7 am.

I'm not so worried she didn't check on her, I could see that. It does bother me the way she stated it as she "went to" work at 7 instead of I started work or got to work at 7.

I think it is just the way she speaks.

I think it is just the way she speaks.

Yes, that could be ocean, but you'd think in reporting to 911 her frame of reference would be when she left the house. I haven't heard anything that tells me she left the house at 7 am? I don't think it's any smoking gun though.

Could be... I still sense they are in this together whether that is nefarious or less so or not at all. How's that for covering all bases!

I think so tooo but i think Becky is afraid of sergio! He is telling her what to say. She is afraid her children will be taken away. I dont think Becky hurt Isa but i do think she knows Hubby did....

Yes, that could be ocean, but you'd think in reporting to 911 her frame of reference would be when she left the house. I haven't heard anything that tells me she left the house at 7 am? I don't think it's any smoking gun though.

I do understand what you are saying but this really may be the way she speaks. It may cause confusion for others but makes perfect sense to Becky.

I am sure LE got Becky to make a complete statement including her timeline once she calmed down and if they werent sure exactly what she was saying they would ask her to clarify what she really means.

But Becky sounds nothing like a man when she talks and the neighbor said it was two men who she fully thinks were speaking English.

I think she would have remembered if the men speaking English had spanish accents too.

IMO

Maybe!!!!
When sergio made his 911 call he didnt sound spanish to me...

I think so tooo but i think Becky is afraid of sergio! He is telling her what to say. She is afraid her children will be taken away. I dont think Becky hurt Isa but i do think she knows Hubby did....

I get no vibes that Becky is afraid of Sergio. In fact, IMO, she strikes me as the strong one and he is the weaker one.

Being married to an hispanic male for many years it isnt uncommon for a hispanic wife/mother to be the head of the family and has more control.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member