AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been thinking about this and it seems to me to be quiet obvious that LE knows if Brittnay was with any of the 3 uncles that night. All they have to do is check the uncles cell phones and if they ping off the same tower that Brittnays did than most likely they were with her. Its just frustrating to us because Le doesn't seem to give a damn and those of us that do give a damn do not have access to the information that they do.

I am thinking their cells did ping because of the arrests right after!
I think at least one of the pervs is talking and my guess is its the one out on bail!

I believe the little yellow house they showed on the news was Styx river
house they even showed the swing!

If yiu go to WWH's FB and click on older posts there is a video of her teaching
her son to ride without training wheels and it kind of shows the house in Fairhope.

So creepy. (i know that's not your intention). Why aren't these people putting their facebook on private? so weird to me their while lives and childrens lives are out there for everyone to see

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

I agree and I think this more supports the "theory" that she was with all or some of the uncles and something happened (while probably doing drugs) and either WWH or One of the uncles took her to the truckstop. I think LE thinks she is alive and that they can prove "someone" being at the truckstop with her based off phone pings. I think they think she is scared to come home because of drugs or she witnessed what happened to DH.

Well what if its something more serious than drugs?

So creepy. (i know that's not your intention). Why aren't these people putting their facebook on private? so weird to me their while lives and childrens lives are out there for everyone to see

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Well she deleted alot! she was trying to get into Brittney's phone and they were all talking about it!

I dont understand ppl posting this stuff in the web esp your children!
I have a FB but there is nothing on it just my name and local!

I don't know if this has been asked, that darn sleeping has put me behind :p But my question is about the last ping at 1:40 iirc. Was it a call or a text, cause if it was a call to her friends I would believe she might have been at the Travel Center, but a text could be from someone pretending to be BW

When someone sends a text, there is usually a response from the other party. We haven't heard about any texts to Brittney's phone. But there must have been some, right?

When someone sends a text, there is usually a response from the other party. We haven't heard about any texts to Brittney's phone. But there must have been some, right?

My thinking with a teen or a young adult there had to be numerous texts sent and received. I know with my kids they text constantly even thru dinner!

they very rarely call anyone its all texting!

thousands a month! So i have to guess there was alot of texting!

Wow....they called it "pop" and "sack?" That is probably further east from me. I would say, "Do you want your Coke in a bag?" (even if it wasn't a "coke.") If you traveled to SC, they might ask, "Ya want that drank in a poke?" And of course, you have those old standbys. Such as, "I'm fixin' to go to bed." I think that sounds perfectly normal...but apparently people don't say "fixin' to" in other parts of the known world.

And I have to say that the sleuthers here are amazing. "Ya'll are fixin' to figure this thang out!"

Here in "Crimson Tide Country" we use the terms "fixin"..: we are always a fixin to do something. And sack is heard often too. All soda/pop is a "code drank". Just thought I would share this mornin Ya'll. :seeya:

Did Brittney Wood's Uncle Contribute to Disappearance?

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981428067

I'm convinced SK was texting for BW in one hand and sending photos to his own page in the other. I sincerely hope the police are turning the screws on these men. MOO

I'm convinced SK was texting for BW in one hand and sending photos to his own page in the other. I sincerely hope the police are turning the screws on these men. MOO

It really is a very sad story isnt it?
I feel badly for all their children!
Id move!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads