Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I may add, respectfully, that this argument is semantics.

Casey googled "fool-proof suffication" which led her to click on a website about suicide.

There she gleaned information about her method, which was death by suffocation after drugging and placing a bag over ones head. We are all familiar enough with Caylee's murder to realize that Casey followed those directions to the letter but with the added touch of duct tape over her babies mouth to make it that more foolproof.

The point is, The original intent was to google " fool-proof suffication" which happened to lead her to a website about suicide. Caylee was never seen alive again. And these are the google searches of a suicidal woman?

She also went on to google research about sexy outfits for shot girls or herself on Victoria's Secret. She even clicked on a job for a shot girl in NYC via Craigslist. Hmm...Tony was ultimately going back to NY and Casey knew it. In fact, he stated that she got very upset when he told her that and that he used to tease her about it all of the time. Why is Casey curious about a shot girl position in NYC when she and her 2 year old live with her parents in Orlando Florida? Maybe she was planning on being untethered in the very near future?

Casey was in no way suicidal, nor was she researching ways to kill herself. She was homicidal. Period. Otherwise, I guess she would have been found dead in the woods, tossed out like trash, with duct tape wrapped around her face due to "fool-proof suffication" with a syringe and bottle found near her remains.

Nope. That was Caylee's fate.

Respectfully bolded by me.

This reminds me of Fatal Attraction...but a complete innocent was murdered because of it because she was not in KC's plans. Is Tony the one who said he wanted only boys??

Respectfully bolded by me.

This reminds me of Fatal Attraction...but a complete innocent was murdered because of it because she was not in KC's plans. Is Tony the one who said he wanted only boys??

Yes. Tony did say that. And he definitely stated that she freaked out when he told her that he would leave Florida to go back to NY when school was over . I have always thought that she was trying to free herself to fit into his life and future.

Tony was no Ricardo or Jesse. Although he liked Caylee, she wasn't around him all that much as he was smart enough to tell Casey that his apartment was no place for a child. (Partying, late hours, weed etc) That is why Caylee needed to be with "The Nanny" all of the time. Tony was not going to shack up and play house with a two year old.

ETA: Although this had a "Cindy Revenge" component, this was more about Tony, her life and future with him and his club lifestyle that she was enamored by. She got rid of Caylee because she was an obstacle to her new relationship. He was not even entertaining the thought of playing family at all. I think she wanted Caylee gone for quite some time. And look when the "neck breaking" "chloroform" google searches occurred. She was premeditating this since March and she followed through in July. The fight and friction with Cindy bringing the hammer down on her was the catalyst, but not the cause. IMO.

Mark Eiglarsh (@MarkEiglarsh) tweeted at 10:46 AM on Mon, Nov 26, 2012:
Casey Anthony did Google search 4 "fool-proof" suffocation methods.I provide analysis on Fox News w/ @MegynKelly 2day @ 2:45 pm Thoughts?
(

Casey Anthony did Google search 4 "fool-proof" suffocation methods.I provide analysis on Fox News w/ @MegynKelly 2day @ 2:45 pm Thoughts?
(

Eastern time?

Mod Note:

AZlawyer has agreed to do a phone interview for Nancy Grace. It is going to air tonight. I will generate a thread for it then lock it until the show airs.

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/nancy-grace

Just a note for your considertion -

We are all SO, SO PROUD of the work done by AZ, JWG and all of our sleuthers. Guys, please understand that neither AZ OR JWG wanted this media attention. In fact, quite the opposite. They only wanted to give the info to Pipitone and let him expose it. However, Pipitone has a job and superiors as well. He had to "source" his info. Only then did both AZ & JWG agree very reluctantly to risk their anonymity. That was a HUGE decision. I am telling y'all this because the best thing you guys can do for AZ & JWG is give them some breathing room. Please don't bombard them with PMs and emails that that require an answer right now. These are some busy people who never wanted to garner this much attention. Their reasons were noble - I know for a fact they ONLY wanted the truth exposed and not to be swept under the rug.

Thanks so much for respecting their privacy and giving them a bit of space.

eta: just for clarity - neither AZ or JWG have complained about anything! I just know this has snowballed pretty big and they never wanted to be public figures in any sense. My "note for your consideration" is ONLY my request. I am pretty protective of both of them and just know if I was in their position, I would appreciate the same.

Thank you thank you for bringing this truth to light! KC, JB & CM & probably the rest that stand by her are in hiding at this moment. Hope they stay there for eternity!. I hope it's because they feel shame cause they should.
I am counting the hours until 8 pm tonight. Can hardly wait :)

:seeya:

I have some Questions (and unfortunately, I have very limited time and cannot read all the great info here) ... so any info is appreciated !

- When the Orange County computer forensic investigators were checking out the A's computer, HOW in the world did they miss this ?

And I guess they have NOT made a statement about this ?

Just un-freakin-believable to miss this ...

- If I am reading this correctly, the defense knew about these searches so obviously, their expert found it ? :banghead:

So the defense did not have to "share it" ? :banghead: No wonder that :sick: JB was "dancing" around and the DT were looking so smug :banghead:

I am just "stunned" by this latest news ... so many errors were made in this case and I guess it's useless to keep :deadhorse: but will :deadhorse:

:moo:

Question for anyone who may know.

Was it ever published that George or Cindy were taking prescription benzodiazepines, or any other prescription meds that were publicized, at the time of Caylee's murder?

Was there ever a chemical forensic analysis done of Caylee's hair, from the hair mat at the remains site?

TIA if anyone knows.

Yes. Tony did say that. And he definitely stated that she freaked out when he told her that he would leave Florida to go back to NY when school was over . I have always thought that she was trying to free herself to fit into his life and future.

Tony was no Ricardo or Jesse. Although he liked Caylee, she wasn't around him all that much as he was smart enough to tell Casey that his apartment was no place for a child. (Partying, late hours, weed etc) That is why Caylee needed to be with "The Nanny" all of the time. Tony was not going to shack up and play house with a two year old.

ETA: Although this had a "Cindy Revenge" component, this was more about Tony, her life and future with him and his club lifestyle that she was enamored by. She got rid of Caylee because she was an obstacle to her new relationship. He was not even entertaining the thought of playing family at all. And look when the "neck breaking" "chloroform" google searches occurred. They align with when she started dating Tony. She was premeditating this since March and she followed through in July. The fight and friction with Cindy bringing the hammer down on her was the catalyst, but not the cause. IMO.

OMG thank you! I so agree this wasn't done because of anger and hatred towards CA- not the cause but the catalyst and all about never needing a babysitter again and about her "new life and freedom to be with Tony".

Because what did she do as soon as she killed her? Did she hang around home slyly watching CA's pain or did she rush off to spend the next 31 days cavorting happily with her lover boy?

If she truly wanted to hurt CA - she could have just let Cayley drown in the pool and claim it was a tragic accident and play the part of the tragic mother with 911 in attendance, and be completely off the hook.

Was it ever published that George or Cindy were taking prescription benzodiazepines, or any other prescription meds that were publicized, at the time of Caylee's murder?

Was there ever a chemical forensic analysis done of Caylee's hair, from the hair mat at the remains site?

TIA if anyone knows.

Yes, no trace of drugs were found in Caylee's hair.
The contents of the A's bathroom cabinet were listed on a search. IIRC it listed some anti-depressant tabs, but I don't recall any benzodiazipines..

Mod Note:

AZlawyer has agreed to do a phone interview for Nancy Grace. It is going to air tonight. I will generate a thread for it then lock it until the show airs.

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/nancy-grace

Just a note for your considertion -

We are all SO, SO PROUD of the work done by AZ, JWG and all of our sleuthers. Guys, please understand that neither AZ OR JWG wanted this media attention. In fact, quite the opposite. They only wanted to give the info to Pipitone and let him expose it. However, Pipitone has a job and superiors as well. He had to "source" his info. Only then did both AZ & JWG agree very reluctantly to risk their anonymity. That was a HUGE decision. I am telling y'all this because the best thing you guys can do for AZ & JWG is give them some breathing room. Please don't bombard them with PMs and emails that that require an answer right now. These are some busy people who never wanted to garner this much attention. Their reasons were noble - I know for a fact they ONLY wanted the truth exposed and not to be swept under the rug.

Thanks so much for respecting their privacy and giving them a bit of space.

eta: just for clarity - neither AZ or JWG have complained about anything! I just know this has snowballed pretty big and they never wanted to be public figures in any sense. My "note for your consideration" is ONLY my request. I am pretty protective of both of them and just know if I was in their position, I would appreciate the same.

I just want to add Beach that while I may have been seen to "critical" of Tony Piptones report - and I am - I've also take the time to congratulate AzLawyer and JWG on their tremendous efforts and their bravery at going public with their findings. We are all so very proud of them.

My criticism is leveled only with the way Tony handled this report and his inclusion of Baez front and centre in his report. Tony could have easily challenged Baez much more than he did, which IMO would have result in a more accurate emphasis for the medial outlets that followed up on the expose.

OMG thank you! I so agree this wasn't done because of anger and hatred towards CA- not the cause but the catalyst and all about never needing a babysitter again and about her "new life and freedom to be with Tony".

Because what did she do as soon as she killed her? Did she hang around home slyly watching CA's pain or did she rush off to spend the next 31 days cavorting happily with her lover boy?

If she truly wanted to hurt CA - she could have just let Cayley drown in the pool and claim it was a tragic accident and play the part of the tragic mother with 911 in attendance, and be completely off the hook.

IMO she thought of that, and realized it would have been just too convenient for Cindy to have believed it. With all the talk of taking custody, Cindy would not have swallowed that story - IMO. I also think she enjoyed tormenting Cindy throughout the 31 days too much to give it up..

TIA if anyone knows.

I hope someone can answer this as I've wondered about that too.

I just saw ZsaZsa's reply. Thank you ZsaZsa.

I just want to add Beach that while I may have been seen to "critical" of Tony Piptones report - and I am - I've also take the time to congratulate AzLawyer and JWG on their tremendous efforts and their bravery at going public with their findings. We are all so very proud of them.

My criticism is leveled only with the way Tony handled this report and his inclusion of Baez front and centre in his report. Tony could have easily challenged Baez much more than he did, which IMO would have result in a more accurate emphasis for the medial outlets that followed up on the expose.

Yes, I wish the information had been given to Kathi Belich...:banghead:

I almost missed this! I thought it was about the radio show! I did tweet Mark Eiglarsh back with the link to the computer forensic thread page where this started last August asking him not to let JB get away with his BS.

(

love my megan kelly....she also had it out with ca mom

ETA: Although this had a "Cindy Revenge" component, this was more about Tony, her life and future with him and his club lifestyle that she was enamored by. She got rid of Caylee because she was an obstacle to her new relationship. He was not even entertaining the thought of playing family at all. And look when the "neck breaking" "chloroform" google searches occurred. They align with when she started dating Tony. She was premeditating this since March and she followed through in July. The fight and friction with Cindy bringing the hammer down on her was the catalyst, but not the cause. IMO.

IIRC, KC didn't meet Tony until May, and the chloroform (and neck breaking, etc.) searches were done in March. Maybe another member on here was right when they said she was thinking about ways to get rid of her parents when she googled that stuff?

I agree that her new relationship had a lot to do with the timing of Caylee's murder. All that mattered to her was Tony..everything else was a "huge waste".

sadly that is the role she curently is playng

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member