Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, there is no innocent explanation for the mud on Jennifer's car.
Jennifer's car was found 8 miles from her home in the apt parking lot. Her cell phone was found about 20 miles from her home.
IMO Jennifer's van was taken somewhere else, whatever happened did so elsewhere, and that's where the van got all muddied. Then someone placed her van in that parking lot where it would be found.
Once JR's car was in that parking lot, someone had to have an additional car handy to then leave that site. Which would mean that there may have been two people involved. Unless the person who dropped her van off there, left on foot.

the van was 1.2 miles from the Y... an easy run

(credit to ORR for this info)

I'm confused.

LE confirmed GR found the phone per the CNY news 1/7/13

I'm referring to these comments -
"Jennifer left the house at 10.30"
We don't know that she even left the house (alive anyway)
"GR called JR several times the day"
Again IIRC LE has not confirmed that there were many calls made by GR.

I was just saying that these shouldn't be made as a statement of facts if there is nothing but GR's word to substantiate them.
I am not saying that GR is lying, but I think it should say "According to GR" or "her husband stated" etc.

The Bonny Anne Cooner case is very similar to this one! New MSM article about Bonny, quoting live-in fiance Brent Shubert: http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/21079670/finace-talks-about-missing-woman

similarities:

"She's (Cooner) been emotional - highs and lows the past several weeks," said Shubert.

Both agencies have interviewed Cooner's friends, family and acquaintances to figure out her habits. GBI investigators have also searched Cooner's computer, cell phone records and house.

GBI investigators said they cannot reveal very much about the investigation only to say they are making progress and still consider the case a missing persons investigation.

From what I've read elsewhere, it sounds like the community highly suspects the fiance of having done something.

The article just reads very similarly to the ones we've read about Jennifer's case.

The Bonny Anne Cooner case is very similar to this one! New MSM article about Bonny, quoting live-in fiance Brent Shubert: http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/21079670/finace-talks-about-missing-woman

similarities:

"She's (Cooner) been emotional - highs and lows the past several weeks," said Shubert.

Both agencies have interviewed Cooner's friends, family and acquaintances to figure out her habits. GBI investigators have also searched Cooner's computer, cell phone records and house.

GBI investigators said they cannot reveal very much about the investigation only to say they are making progress and still consider the case a missing persons investigation.

From what I've read elsewhere, it sounds like the community highly suspects the fiance of having done something.

The article just reads very similarly to the ones we've read about Jennifer's case.

Thanks Krey. Has there been anything said about whether the fiance was having an affair? These cases seem to almost follow a script and just about always have the same ending.
Someone asked this the other day, but Im going to ask again.
Does anyone know of a case of a missing wife/gf where the husband/bf is having an affair and the husband/bf and/or mistress had nothing to do with the death of the wife/gf?

similarities:

There are far too many people missing. If you spend some time actually looking, you know that the list of missing persons is endless and every day that list grows. There are so many victims of this silent epidemic and they all need a voice.

Thanks Krey. Has there been anything said about whether the fiance was having an affair? These cases seem to almost follow a script and just about always have the same ending.
Does anyone know of a case of a missing wife/gf where the husband/bf is having an affair and the husband/bf and/or mistress had nothing to do with the death of the wife/gf?

Yes, that was me and so far, I have not seen any names put forward.

Yes, that was me and so far, I have not seen any names put forward.
I can't think of any offhand or find any in a quick search. I'll check tomorrow though.
Night all, and if you live on the East coast, get ready for this blizzard coming in!
Be safe! :seeya:

I haven't heard that Bonny's fiance was having an affair, BUT, I haven't been following the case very closely because I'm so invested in this one.

I haven't heard that Bonny's fiance was having an affair, BUT, I haven't been following the case very closely because I'm so invested in this one.

I read where someone posted what the boyfriend allegedly said about not going to search for Bonny :eek:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8812864&postcount=103"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - GA GA - Franklin County, Bonny Anne Cooner, 33, 28 January 2013[/ame]

Hello everyone, i apologize...i have been a way for a while dealing with some issues and i have spent the last few hours trying to get caught up. I still have some reading to do but i have some things that i would like to mention some things other people have mentioned. I don't believe they have been talked about but i am still behind so if someone has, i apologize. I'm going to split them up, i think it'll be easier for everyone to discuss if they're separated.

I'm not sure who it was but someone brought up her route of travel. I wish we could get confirmation if she had made it Destiny USA or not, since we don't know, we just don't know.

Here is what was said from an earlier post that was posted underneath one of the travel maps:

"note: The usual (and about 20 miles shorter than going all the way to Cortland and up I81) route to Syracuse from Norwich is SR23, to CR16, to SR26 north/SR80 to Georgetown, then SR80 to SR13 to Cazenovia. Where her phone was found was 1/4 mile past the CR16 turn off towards Syracuse.

So, either she goes the LONG way to Syracuse, or she missed her turn, or she tossed the phone and was headed elsewhere, or the phone was a plant!"

I can't find the map or do i know how to post it in here but regardless...

Question #1 Does anyone know if LE has been in contact with Destiny USA security to determine is she was there? Destiny USA has an excellent security team made up of full time guards, Syracuse Police Officers and Onondaga County Sheriff's Deputies. They also have cameras that cover every square inch of that mall.

Question #2 Does anyone know if LE or anyone else has done any searches along either of these 2 routes, such as stopping at gas stations or any stores along the way? I also don't think you would find anything now because of the weather but i have thought about the possibility of finding something else that might have been discarded along the way.

"I don't know if anyone has brought this up-but I wonder why Jennifer did not choose to go to Shoppingtown mall instead of Density.Shoppingtown mall(58 mils) is way closer to her house vs Density(83 mls).she also would have been close to a kohls,target walmart and a k-mart,also lots & lots of places to eat in the same area! I know Density has been in the process of adding a lot of new stores,but it has not changed that must,at least not to me...just thinking out loud here!! I also would like to add-that I worked at the JCPs at Density-we usually stayed open until 11pm around the holidays-sorry-Also she could have gotton off the Dewitt exit and Shoppingtown mall is right there"

We already know JR was going to Destiny USA based on different things that have been said and what Lavanda had said, i just wanted to add that i highly doubt she would go to Shoppingtown, if she made it to Syracuse.

That mall has been in decline for at least the past 10 years, Destiny is much bigger and has a far larger variety of stores. Also recently the owners of Shoppingtown defaulted on a loan payment and it is now under new management. They're trying to bring it back to what it was but it's still slipping. There isn't many people that go there anymore when Destiny USA is only a few minutes drive down 690 and up I-81.

On the JR blog site, several of her likes/dislikes/favorites are listed, some of them stand out to me..

Her clothes are almost always pretty casual, however, the last 3-4 months she started dressing up every time she left the home.

She has not worn a dress nor a skirt in many years.

She never wore nail polish until about six months ago when nail polish became the norm.

She is an excellent cook but stopped cooking the two months prior to her disappearance.

If she started dressing up when she was going out, couldn't that include dresses or skirts? Something major happened for a change like this to take place. I know if if my wife or my mother made this kind of change, something big would have had to happen. I know she lost some weight and regained some confidence but i'm sensing something a little bigger than that. Any ideas?

Question #1 Does anyone know if LE has been in contact with Destiny USA security to determine is she was there? Destiny USA has an excellent security team made up of full time guards, Syracuse Police Officers and Onondaga County Sheriff's Deputies. They also have cameras that cover every square inch of that mall.

Question #2 Does anyone know if LE or anyone else has done any searches along either of these 2 routes, such as stopping at gas stations or any stores along the way? I also don't think you would find anything now because of the weather but i have thought about the possibility of finding something else that might have been discarded along the way.

~respecfully snipped for space~

Hey Drew, thank you for posting!! Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe we've heard the answers to your questions yet from anyone.

It seems like someone may have said that a search was done around the area where the phone was found? But someone will have to clarify that, as I can't remember who said it, or when.

~respecfully snipped for space~

Hey Drew, thank you for posting!! Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe we've heard the answers to your questions yet from anyone.

It seems like someone may have said that a search was done around the area where the phone was found? But someone will have to clarify that, as I can't remember who said it, or when.

No neither of those questions have been answered

On the JR blog site, several of her likes/dislikes/favorites are listed, some of them stand out to me..

Her clothes are almost always pretty casual, however, the last 3-4 months she started dressing up every time she left the home.

She has not worn a dress nor a skirt in many years.

She never wore nail polish until about six months ago when nail polish became the norm.

She is an excellent cook but stopped cooking the two months prior to her disappearance.

If she started dressing up when she was going out, couldn't that include dresses or skirts? Something major happened for a change like this to take place. I know if if my wife or my mother made this kind of change, something big would have had to happen. I know she lost some weight and regained some confidence but i'm sensing something a little bigger than that. Any ideas?

The weight loss and "changes" (which, as far as I know, have been only described by GR, and by the people that he's told about it) seem to coincide with the affair that GR was having with Jennifer's best friend. The affair was said to have lasted approx 6 months, and GR described JR as having "changed" during the last 6-9 months. So we've speculated that perhaps JR's "changing" (I put it in quotes b/c, again, this is how GR described it) was a result of a shift in their relationship due to the affair. JR supposedly didn't know about the affair, but I would bet that she could sense that something was up. Theory: Maybe GR starting acting differently towards JR, and she "changed" as a result (whether she really changed, or GR perceived that she changed, or he's just saying that she changed, we don't know).

Rickblaine did say that Jennifer had been spending a lot more time doing online gaming since late summer, so we can take that as a confirmed change - but the rest of it (dress, cooking, nail polish, etc.) hasn't been confirmed by anyone other than GR, as far as I recall. So we have to take what he says with a grain of salt, IMO - considering that he might have an agenda when he speaks of such things.

Hope that helps!

sorry Rick! I was wondering if there was any thought put into any medications left behind (re: if she was running off she would take them with her or at least a bit if she had physical ailments that required meds)

No worries NBM. Quoting George of Seinfeld fame "it's me, not you!" :)
I don't know for sure but would think that is/was being looked at by LE. I don't have anything more specific at this time, but agree if one were to run off, daily meds would very likely be packed...

I think the "EVIDENCE" reference is made for the findings of the phone, the car and the map that shows they were found in different locations.

The fact that the car and phone were found so far apart indicate foul play, IMO.
Any clear info about that mud on the car?

Yes... I was wondering if the flier's use of EVIDENCE was intended to sway the reader in a certain direction...

Like..... JR ran away vs. Foul Play?...

JMO

In nearly all cases that I posted a few days ago, not a single woman who "ran off" took her clothing, personal items or medications. This is something that people have difficulty in understanding. When someone "runs off" it is rarely due to "selfish reasons" as those with "selfish reasons" normally have confided to someone of their plans. It is far more due to "desperate emotional turmoil" in which the common feeling (when found) ... is the person felt that "everyone was better off without them." I posted a list of about 20 recent cases of missing mom's who were located safely. I cannot find the post, perhaps mods removed? So to give forethought and pack is not always the case. Sometimes it is an impulsive reaction. Such as the mom who ran to the store and never came back, or the missing mom who did not even take her own purse or cell phone and was missing for weeks and found safely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dontstayin