Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know what was going on behind the changed JR. That is part of the puzzle. The changes were "not Jennifer." The best way I can explain this without compromising the investigation would be to say the difference happened overnight...and would be similar to what you may see with your own "daughter" from her personality of what she was at 11 years old to her personality at "16"...I guess that is the best possible way for me to say it...and more "actions" than personality changes; albeit, personality plays a role because at 11 years old you know your child very well so if something happens at 16 all you can think is...."that is not my child?" Remember...this "change" has "evidence" to support it. I am not talking about hair, weight, b*tchy, happy, clothing styles....the normal female changes.

Oh man I'm so confused. Sorry Lavanda, maybe I'm dumb, but I'm not picking up your trail! To me the 11-16 analogy says hormones - boy do I know what you mean there, but you're saying it's not medical, so we're not talking a sudden hormone shift (early menopause?) or a brain tumour.

I am going to have to go with my gut feeling and say no that it had nothing to do with any kind of "affair." I believe I see more into the situation than what even GR saw or experienced when Jennifer was home. I've discussed it with him and he cried. He wanted to know "how I knew?" It was like a light bulb went off and things he never thought twice about "came rolling out." Trust me when I say, the man is truly devastated, confused and is doing all he can to cope with his own emotions and his priority right now are his children and finding Jennifer.
"Root changes" cannot be divulged.

Has GR admitted to the affair? I know if I discovered my spouse was having an affair, I would change! If he has not admitted the affair, then it is very difficult to believe anything he tells you and it is not his priority to find Jennifer, JMO.

Lavanda - part of the question was if anyone else noticed these changes - you haven't answered. For us to help, as you are asking, we need more from you than you advising that there is "evidence" to support it, and no information. We need more. We need confirmation that information coming from you is much more than information from only one person.

Thanks sleep. Yes I would like to know if this info was from GR only.

Oh man I'm so confused. Sorry Lavanda, maybe I'm dumb, but I'm not picking up your trail! To me the 11-16 analogy says hormones - boy do I know what you mean there, but you're saying it's not medical, so we're not talking a sudden hormone shift (early menopause?) or a brain tumour.

I'm also confused, I thought menopause as well??

We are trying to help! I know you are not the bad guy here and want to find Jennifer. Based on GR comments to the media, he being the last person to see her, the affair, it is really difficult to think of "other scenarios." If you could steer us in a different direction with more facts,that would be helpful.

Couldn't have answered that better myself! Thanks Clayton

Farmeville, Facebook games? No. Nothing of the sort.

What is your understanding? Also Rick said social media we were only talking about our ownexperiencewith Farmville. Have you seen the computer or is this info from the husband?

Thanks for this. This is an area I am most interested in exploring, as it's been very difficult to pin down any info about her online activity - I understand it might be a LE thing, however, if there is any way you can point us in a direction as to what sort of games she was playing, I personally would find this very helpful for my own sleuthing.

We have heard she was on her phone a lot, so to me, this implies they were phone games. Basically, there are three categories of online gaming:

- PC
- Playstation/Xbox
- Mobile phone.

If it's 'nothing of the sort' of facebook/farmville, and she was on her phone a lot, then to me this rules out PC and Playstation, so we're talking an app.

Is it possible to name the game or games she was playing most? I'm guessing this is known, and I suppose I find it frustrating, because it's been brought up a lot, it's even been brought up that she was talking to/meeting people she met through these games, and yet we have been given (I'm not just talking about you - talking LE as well) very very little info about what exactly these games were.

I don't quite understand why this is. To me, the obvious course of action, should someone heavily involved in this behaviour, possibly meeting people online through them, would be to openly state 'this is the game she was playing and we are looking to speak to people who may have interacted with her through this game'. I'm sure the game community would happily spread the word to help, as well, and if it's a case of not alerting people who may be suspects - well, we're coming up two months gone, and if LE hasn't already spoken to anyone who is an obvious lead, then to me that's pretty lax.

Mobile app games. On cell phone. Cannot name games. Part of investigation.

Lavanda - part of the question was if anyone else noticed these changes - you haven't answered. For us to help, as you are asking, we need more from you than you advising that there is "evidence" to support it, and no information. We need more. We need confirmation that information coming from you is much more than information from only one person.

Yes. To others noting changes.

BBM - When JR's page was open to the public I read through most of JR's posts for 2012 and the majority of the comments, apart from JR herself, were made by GR and ES.

IMO

I did the same, and you are correct. It looked to me as though Jennifer lived within a very small "world" in terms of daily outside communication.... :(

What is your understanding? Also Rick said social media we were only talking about our ownexperiencewith Farmville. Have you seen the computer or is this info from the husband?

Social media is any site where people can gather and talk. This would even be considered social media, albeit this is not a gaming site. I don't know how Farmville works as I only play the Words with Friends as I can pop in a word here and there and not have to play straight through and I don't have to use the chat feature. The gaming site that Jennifer played is a site that I believe my own son may have played as it is more on the lines of sci fi if I am correct? Or fantasy sci fi? The other were sites that I never heard of prior to Jennifer's case and they are strictly for cell phones and would be considered "social sites." Innocent enough. Not bizarre sites or cult sites and not any sites that I've ever heard were problematic either. The concern, of course, is who she may have met on those sites and that is what is being investigated (as would be in ANY missing person case)...so that is why the sites cannot be named. This is instructed by PD.

I didn't realize we could ask verified insiders the source of their information like Lavonda is being asked. Since it is okay, I'd like to ask rickblaine his source of information for the affair that he posted had happened. Thank you.

edit - adding another question -

It's being posted as fact (by others, not rickblaine) that the person the affair was with was Jennifer's friend ES. I'd also like to ask rickblaine who the affair was with, and his source of information for that.

Thanks again.

I didn't realize we could ask verified insiders the source of their information like Lavonda is being asked. Since it is okay, I'd like to ask rickblaine his source of information for the affair that he posted had happened. Thank you.

edit - adding another question -

It's being posted as fact (by others, not rickblaine) that the person the affair was with was Jennifer's friend ES. I'd also like to ask rickblaine who the affair was with, and his source of information for that.

Thanks again.

Hey, as far as I know we can ask anyone anything we like, and it's up to them if they answer, and up to us if we believe them.

Who were the others? I would think the next best people would be her parents, but I think I recall you said you had only had 1 short phone call with them?

(I cannot name the others) Conversation with her father. (not "them") Not "real short" maybe 20 minutes? Short to me would be 2 minutes. And yes. You all are right on target. Her parents are devastated. This is their daughter, their child, their baby. You know as parents we always see our adult children as "children still" (my own daughter is only 3 years older than JR) and nothing is more heart wrenching and complex, to a parent of an adult child missing or in need, as to want to "solve everything for their child" or the pain of wishing one could "turn back the time" to the day before a child goes missing. I will say that this particular pain absolutely is a pain that is different from even the closest of close....that even supersedes the love of a spouse. That may sound harsh, but it is reality. This is why I am so very saddened that I do not believe they have hope. They need to have hope. We've seen far too many cases look grim and even converted to foul play.) (2 cases for certain and one that a body was being searched and lakes drained. This went on for 8 months until he came home. ) and in both the missing loved ones came home. (Again...converted to foul play.) I so wish it were different and that even I could turn back the time to two days prior to coming aboard the case, registered by GR, as I honestly believe that if she were registered sooner we could have met with all involved....that there would not be a divide. Most that are registered tell me they never knew such support existed with organizations that help families. They "assume" PD does everything. Clear to hanging missing posters. This is a misconception.

Hey, as far as I know we can ask anyone anything we like, and it's up to them if they answer, and up to us if we believe them.

Thank you fringles! I didn't know that :) I'm always afraid of breaking the rules lol.

I did the same, and you are correct. It looked to me as though Jennifer lived within a very small "world" in terms of daily outside communication.... :(

No. Not really. There are those, as you know, that are more outgoing and those that are more shy. Jennifer, from what I understand, is more introverted than extroverted. This reflects the same in her postings. Some people read more...and chat out loud to their family of what they are reading and others who may write more...and then there are those like me who "made" my husband get FB because he would stand over me with "words for friends" (Scrabble game) and give answers and because we play it in real life...I built a FB page for him. However, if he went missing tomorrow....YIKES! A lot could be said by his lack of posting....to the point of nearly never....but that is not him. He is actually much more of an extrovert than I am. He talks to anyone and everyone...even at gas pumps while filling the car but you would not know this looking at his FB page!

Social media is any site where people can gather and talk. This would even be considered social media, albeit this is not a gaming site. I don't know how Farmville works as I only play the Words with Friends as I can pop in a word here and there and not have to play straight through and I don't have to use the chat feature. The gaming site that Jennifer played is a site that I believe my own son may have played as it is more on the lines of sci fi if I am correct? Or fantasy sci fi? The other were sites that I never heard of prior to Jennifer's case and they are strictly for cell phones and would be considered "social sites." Innocent enough. Not bizarre sites or cult sites and not any sites that I've ever heard were problematic either. The concern, of course, is who she may have met on those sites and that is what is being investigated (as would be in ANY missing person case)...so that is why the sites cannot be named. This is instructed by PD.

Thanks again. I do think it's entirely possible that Jen was communicating with or even meeting with people she met online, and thanks for answering as best you can.

I know you're trying to diplomatically suggest other areas we could help with, so I'm trying to figure out how to be helpful - but it sounds like LE have this area under control. I'm guessing we need to go back to trying to figure out the mystery of these changes. Working out a mystery before we can even try to work out the mystery of where Jennifer is is kind of frustrating though, kwim?

Thank you fringles! I didn't know that :) I'm always afraid of breaking the rules lol.

Cheese...even I don't know the rules! Trust me...the PM button from mods was one of the first things I learned...the hard way! lol

Thanks again. I do think it's entirely possible that Jen was communicating with or even meeting with people she met online, and thanks for answering as best you can.

I know you're trying to diplomatically suggest other areas we could help with, so I'm trying to figure out how to be helpful - but it sounds like LE have this area under control. I'm guessing we need to go back to trying to figure out the mystery of these changes. Working out a mystery before we can even try to work out the mystery of where Jennifer is is kind of frustrating though, kwim?

I don't know what kwim means, and I've seen it before but honestly...too busy to have to learn all the abbreviated terms so I skip by those.

...I strongly believe that the real answer lies in the day of missing...more so than any family dynamics and/or personality and/or meals or photos or facebook or even gaming or knitting or friends. I will get to my point next then I have to run. I apologize but I have a conference call shortly and we are in the midst of a blizzard coming and my hubby wants the grocery list of "foods we can eat if on limited generator". So look for next post. I will title it "Important thoughts to ponder" ...but give me time to formulate my thoughts so that I can be as clear as possible. Post should be up in ten minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
binkabish