Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes... I was wondering if the flier's use of EVIDENCE was intended to sway the reader in a certain direction...

Like..... JR ran away vs. Foul Play?...

JMO

No. Evidence is evidence. The location of the cell phone, the phone itself...same as the mini van...is evidence and part of the investigation and kept by law enforcement until case is solved.

I have spent hours and days going over Jennifer's plans and habits. Do I believe she arrived at the mall? No. I personally do not believe she did. Could she have? Yes. However, LE is not giving any indication that she did or did not arrive at mall.

Hello everyone, i apologize...i have been a way for a while dealing with some issues and i have spent the last few hours trying to get caught up. I still have some reading to do but i have some things that i would like to mention some things other people have mentioned. I don't believe they have been talked about but i am still behind so if someone has, i apologize. I'm going to split them up, i think it'll be easier for everyone to discuss if they're separated.

Welcome Back, Drew! :seeya:

If you are going to quote this down the way, please I ask that you keep it intact as written and not cut snippets as that could give a total different meaning.
Do I believe she "purposely ran off and planned to run off from home?" NO.
Do I believe she "may have" met up with someone prior to the mall trip? Yes.
Do I believe she may have "met up with a stranger situation that could have caused her harm?" Yes, that is also a possibility.
Do I believe the possibility that she may have had something happen during the course of the day that caused her to have a situation of "emotional despair" that may have caused her to just not go home on impulse due to her emotional state as opposed to a planned purpose of not going home? Yes, it is a possibility to consider as it does happen.

In nearly all cases that I posted a few days ago, not a single woman who "ran off" took her clothing, personal items or medications. This is something that people have difficulty in understanding. When someone "runs off" it is rarely due to "selfish reasons" as those with "selfish reasons" normally have confided to someone of their plans. It is far more due to "desperate emotional turmoil" in which the common feeling (when found) ... is the person felt that "everyone was better off without them." I posted a list of about 20 recent cases of missing mom's who were located safely. I cannot find the post, perhaps mods removed? So to give forethought and pack is not always the case. Sometimes it is an impulsive reaction. Such as the mom who ran to the store and never came back, or the missing mom who did not even take her own purse or cell phone and was missing for weeks and found safely.

Doesn't mean that is the case with JR.

Changes that occurred are more than probably something that nobody posting has experienced as in "the same." Women are all known to go through changes, be moody, be giddy, be lazy, lose weight...gain weight...change our hairstyles...color our hair...try different clothing or styles...feel like cooking, don't feel like cooking......these are all normal female "changes"....the changes Jennifer exhibited may encompass some of this as she is female...but that is not the "root changes" that occurred. Could the changes that occurred be contributed to a medical reason? Very possible. Emotional reason? More than probable.

Sleuthing is not and should not be "one-sided." It seems the majority of posters are fully focused on GR as causing his wife's missing status...and while my beliefs are completely the opposite (because remember, each of you are basing your feelings on history of what happened in other cases, what you've read and interpreted....my feelings are based on what I do know and not all can be divulged. So I will "pop some thoughts" and perhaps you all can take each point and expand further into sleuthing in numerous directions...not just sticking to one direction. We need thoughts in numerous directions if we want to find Jennifer. The next few posts will be separated as best as possible and I will "try" to keep short.

Lavanda,
We are free to sleuth whoever we choose (within the rules of course)
You are not admin here and cannot tell us we must look at other scenarios if we believe in a certain theory.
Having said that I think nearly everyone here is still trying to entertain other options but unfortunately everything we have seen points in one direction (IMO).
Yes we are going on previous cases and MSM and GR's own words. A lot of others here also have experience with a family member disappearing.
Not to mention the info we recieve from RB.
I would like to see your posts contain more info about Jennifer and the events you are planning etc instead of defensive posts in regards to GR.
Looking forward to whatever information you can supply.

Changes that occurred are more than probably something that nobody posting has experienced as in "the same." Women are all known to go through changes, be moody, be giddy, be lazy, lose weight...gain weight...change our hairstyles...color our hair...try different clothing or styles...feel like cooking, don't feel like cooking......these are all normal female "changes"....the changes Jennifer exhibited may encompass some of this as she is female...but that is not the "root changes" that occurred. Could the changes that occurred be contributed to a medical reason? Very possible. Emotional reason? More than probable.

Has anyone else said they noticed these changes? Why would you say more than probable to an emotional reason? What emotional issues was she dealing with?

Lavanda...Could the emotional reason been because she found out about the affair? What are the "root changes" that occurred?

Lavanda,
You are not admin here and cannot tell us we must look at other scenarios if we believe in a certain theory.
Having said that I think nearly everyone here is still trying to entertain other options but unfortunately everything we have seen points in one direction (IMO).
Yes we are going on previous cases and MSM and GR's own words. A lot of others here also have experience with a family member disappearing.
I would like to see your posts contain more info about Jennifer and the events you are planning etc instead of defensive posts in regards to GR.

Lola. You are sleuthers. I am asking for help. I want your help by giving other scenarios that as a verified insider I'm doing the best possible to point you in a direction in which you could be very valuable if you try to keep an open mind and look at a number of scenarios. I am not being patronizing nor trying to inject my opinions. I am being forthcoming, honest and need your help. I need to paint scenarios of viable possibilities so that more minds than just myself and my select staff members can "think outside the box" to see if there could be "other scenarios" we are missing, to narrow down some of the thought processes. As I go further...it will make better sense. Bear with me please. I am not a bad guy here.

Lavanda,

Well said!!!

:thumb:

Has anyone else said they noticed these changes? Why would you say more than probable to an emotional reason? What emotional issues was she dealing with?

We don't know what was going on behind the changed JR. That is part of the puzzle. The changes were "not Jennifer." The best way I can explain this without compromising the investigation would be to say the difference happened overnight...and would be similar to what you may see with your own "daughter" from her personality of what she was at 11 years old to her personality at "16"...I guess that is the best possible way for me to say it...and more "actions" than personality changes; albeit, personality plays a role because at 11 years old you know your child very well so if something happens at 16 all you can think is...."that is not my child?" Remember...this "change" has "evidence" to support it. I am not talking about hair, weight, b*tchy, happy, clothing styles....the normal female changes.

Farmeville, Facebook games? No. Nothing of the sort.

Thanks for this. This is an area I am most interested in exploring, as it's been very difficult to pin down any info about her online activity - I understand it might be a LE thing, however, if there is any way you can point us in a direction as to what sort of games she was playing, I personally would find this very helpful for my own sleuthing.

We have heard she was on her phone a lot, so to me, this implies they were phone games. Basically, there are three categories of online gaming:

- PC
- Playstation/Xbox
- Mobile phone.

If it's 'nothing of the sort' of facebook/farmville, and she was on her phone a lot, then to me this rules out PC and Playstation, so we're talking an app.

Is it possible to name the game or games she was playing most? I'm guessing this is known, and I suppose I find it frustrating, because it's been brought up a lot, it's even been brought up that she was talking to/meeting people she met through these games, and yet we have been given (I'm not just talking about you - talking LE as well) very very little info about what exactly these games were.

I don't quite understand why this is. To me, the obvious course of action, should someone heavily involved in this behaviour, possibly meeting people online through them, would be to openly state 'this is the game she was playing and we are looking to speak to people who may have interacted with her through this game'. I'm sure the game community would happily spread the word to help, as well, and if it's a case of not alerting people who may be suspects - well, we're coming up two months gone, and if LE hasn't already spoken to anyone who is an obvious lead, then to me that's pretty lax.

Lola. You are sleuthers. I am asking for help. I want your help by giving other scenarios that as a verified insider I'm doing the best possible to point you in a direction in which you could be very valuable if you try to keep an open mind and look at a number of scenarios. I am not being patronizing nor trying to inject my opinions. I am being forthcoming, honest and need your help. I need to paint scenarios of viable possibilities so that more minds than just myself and my select staff members can "think outside the box" to see if there could be "other scenarios" we are missing, to narrow down some of the thought processes. As I go further...it will make better sense. Bear with me please. I am not a bad guy here.

We are trying to help! I know you are not the bad guy here and want to find Jennifer. Based on GR comments to the media, he being the last person to see her, the affair, it is really difficult to think of "other scenarios." If you could steer us in a different direction with more facts,that would be helpful.

Lavanda...Could the emotional reason been because she found out about the affair? What are the "root changes" that occurred?

I am going to have to go with my gut feeling and say no that it had nothing to do with any kind of "affair." I believe I see more into the situation than what even GR saw or experienced when Jennifer was home. I've discussed it with him and he cried. He wanted to know "how I knew?" It was like a light bulb went off and things he never thought twice about "came rolling out." Trust me when I say, the man is truly devastated, confused and is doing all he can to cope with his own emotions and his priority right now are his children and finding Jennifer.
"Root changes" cannot be divulged.

We are trying to help! I know you are not the bad guy here and want to find Jennifer. Based on GR comments to the media, he being the last person to see her, the affair, it is really difficult to think of "other scenarios." If you could steer us in a different direction with more facts,that would be helpful.

Thank you Clayton. I'm trying. I have to be extremely careful with my wording.

We don't know what was going on behind the changed JR. That is part of the puzzle. The changes were "not Jennifer." The best way I can explain this without compromising the investigation would be to say the difference happened overnight...and would be similar to what you may see with your own "daughter" from her personality of what she was at 11 years old to her personality at "16"...I guess that is the best possible way for me to say it...and more "actions" than personality changes; albeit, personality plays a role because at 11 years old you know your child very well so if something happens at 16 all you can think is...."that is not my child?" Remember...this "change" has "evidence" to support it. I am not talking about hair, weight, b*tchy, happy, clothing styles....the normal female changes.

Lavanda - part of the question was if anyone else noticed these changes - you haven't answered. For us to help, as you are asking, we need more from you than you advising that there is "evidence" to support it, and no information. We need more. We need confirmation that information coming from you is much more than information from only one person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member