Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battered woman syndrome setup; she's still covering for and enabling his memory.

Oh, pu-leaze....

NURMI just caught her in a lie about the backhand to the face in the car. If she can't keep track of her lies with her defense attorney I can't wait to see how she fares with Juan.

she remembers buying him a cookies and cream frappie, after hitting her in the neck/jaw area? and wants make up sex?

This woman is unbelievable!

correction - 2 frappies! Can't forget that tiny minute little detail.

So she clarifies that he didn't mean to hit her face??? So which is it Jodi??? He back handed you on purpose?

Really? We have to know your friggin Starbucks order? She is a savant in details. Can't wait to see how much detail she has for 6/4.

A ferrel cat

Travis's dog also made her bleed at bath time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the water at the Mormon Baptism. She will say they had so much salt in the water she was swollen for days.

she remembers buying him a cookies and cream frappie, after hitting her in the neck/jaw area? and wants make up sex?

hers was strawberry

now didn't slap her in the face - she dodged it and it caught her next and jaw - so she went to star bucks and got 2 frappacino - strawberry - then had make up sex - then rung her mum crying she wanted to go home. yawwwnnnnn.

who remembers going to starbucks and the exact order??????
I went to Starbucks a month ago and I don't remember what I got. I liked it, I would like to order it again, but I don't remember what it's called.

So Travis' signature is not on the checks. I would bet he didn't even know about these. More likely scenario is that Jodi took money out of his account at some point and was replacing it before he found out.

Also need to check the last 4 digits of Travis' account to see if that's one of the accounts Jodi made deposits to on her murder trip on June 2 or 3.

Cookies and Cream for TA.

I really think the June 2008 testimony will be put off until tomorrow. jmo

If she was so broke at christmas time her mom had to pay for a ticket for her.. how in the heck did she have that "extra" money to loan it to Travis??

LIES ALL LIES!!!

I had to go and take a bleach shower after listening to the phone sex and am just coming back now. What I am finding remarkable is how different of a person Jodi seems now from the tape. I'm pretty sure that we won't see this little liar anymore happily telling her sweet little bedtime stories to the jury with her innocent smile. Pretty sure that from here on out she is going to be Miss Abused on the stand! HATE her!!!

So jodi was so abused but her mom moved her back home and paid to fly her out to Calif for Cmas UGHHHHh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny