Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, for 1 thing what carjacker leaves the keys in the car, no damage to the car and parks it neatly in an apartment complex???
And why would they throw out the phone? Take out the sim card and you've got a nice phone to sell

IPhones do not have Sim cards. And too risky to trace if they kept it.

I have heard nothing about rock sold alibis? And since you say alibis I assume you are referring to 2 people?
But was the lie detector passed or not?
well Im sure there is a lot of info not divulged from many parties. I have read and been told a lot of stuff that is very damning to GR, but I can't discuss it here either.
And we are not looking at anything hypothetically, we are discussing this case in particular and Jennifer.

BBM

Ditto, here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce
One lady in a laundromat I was talking to said "I thought they found her?" and I asked her.... "No, where did you hear that?" and she said....they never had anything on news anymore. So it's very possible people take down posters thinking the same Also, depending on where they were put. Never on telephone poles or any city property. They will take them down. I do not for a minute believe anyone is taking them down on purpose.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jillian
~ respectfully snipped for space

Which laundromat? I was in two today, the only two in town as far as I know. One was run by a woman, and the other was run by a man.

My first stop after the event was one of these laundromats. The woman I spoke to there (who I know), was receptive to me posting flyers, and we talked for a while. So she knew they haven't found her. I posted two flyers on that bulletin board, and since there wasn't much space, I took old flyers down that advertised an event for a certain date that had passed. I know this is painting with a general paintbrush, but most places I went had outdated flyers, which indicates to me that the flyers stay up until someone needs the space. I even gave these flyers for her to throw away. So she knew. Did you go to a laundromat out of town? Or was it not the owner, and rather a patron doing their laundry?

Wondering if you can keep Jennifer in the news via interviews so people don't forget and the case doesn't go COLD.
----------------
Respectfully copied from the above post since I wanted both posts & wasn't sure if it would hold from 2 separate pages.

Did you try the local doctor offices, vet offices where people normally sit in a waiting room? The small grocery stores, post office, the Walmart, fast food joints, the car repair shops or dealers?

I'm not sure if there are any nearby bus terminals or train stations?

But you indicated the police should go by the obvious. So I then must ask...what is the obvious in your eyes?

To me, the obvious is that infidelity was discovered by JR between GR and Her best friend and foul play ensued that resulted in the one who discovered it dissapearing. The husband was the last one to see her and all information about the events leading up to the dissapearance, including information about changes in demeanor of the missing and interpretations of said behavior were also provided by him. Key evidence (the phone) was found by the husband. His alibi for that day involves unusual circumstances of him being somewhere out of his normal routine.

I also find it odd that the husband provided LE with all her social media account login information including passwords. To me that compromises any of her online activities since he would have had access to these accounts.

Like I said. The simplest solution is the correct solution 99% of the time. I don't see a single aspect of scenario 2 being likely or even remotely possible.

Unfortunately I myself am starting to lean more to number two, than number one.
I've already ruled out GR.
First...he couldnt run from APT to Y in that time-frame and go unnoticed by cameras coming in from wrong direction.
His cell phone is an automatic GPS tracker as it pings continually off towers so PD has the forensics to where he was in approx vicinities.
His home office work and conference calls are via a VPN which is tracked and logged with his company.
His entire alibi is accounted for. Even strangers who saw him running...to people at Y...to people who saw after. So that leaves:

If someone caused her harm it was a stranger or if it was someone who knows her it wasn't her spouse...or she left despondent.

Whatever may have or may not have happened....E loves Jennifer. She loves the children as the children love her. She has been in their lives for 7 years....every day. E wants to know where Jennifer is. She is in pain....regardless of any rumors. We are not going by appearance. I am not a lawyer who is going to skew reality to make something appear to the public to throw smoking mirrors. It's not about the public. He is not on trial. We are going by what is best for the children. The best for the children is as much normalcy as before...is what should be now. E is an integral part of their lives, the kids are best friends.

No disrespect, but the only person that can say for sure that E loves Jennifer is E.

First...he couldnt run from APT to Y in that time-frame and go unnoticed by cameras coming in from wrong direction.
His cell phone is an automatic GPS tracker as it pings continually off towers so PD has the forensics to where he was in approx vicinities.
His home office work and conference calls are via a VPN which is tracked and logged with his company.
His entire alibi is accounted for. Even strangers who saw him running...to people at Y...to people who saw after. So that leaves:

If someone caused her harm it was a stranger or if it was someone who knows her it wasn't her spouse...or she left despondent.

BBM
Which time frame are we talking about?
GPS tracker in a phone means nothing if the phone is not with the person.
The running to the Y and then home again fits in with what most of us believe what happened. So no-one is disputing that.
I will ask you again, why did GR not pay for the billboard?

Well the city of Norwich page say to check the phone book for trash providers, so I assume all trash/garbage in the area is privatized. So not knowing the apt.dumpster provider, for example, I am going to hope/assume that LE has looked into that, and the local pickup schedules for such...in case that is an avenue they've considered.

Personally if my husband was having an affair and I found out about it and took off and then found out he was still spending time with the person he cheated on me with especially at an event that was held for me I certainly would not be coming home!

Thank you Jillian for the information about Jennifer having a job. I'm surprised that hadn't been mentioned anywhere else. That is just one more reason IMO that she did not leave voluntarily. She seems likes she cared a lot about others and I can't see her leaving her children and an elderly man who relied on her care.

I am just sick of the spin. I feel like we can't think for ourselves here without everything having an explanation as to why our ideas are wrong. Boring.

Personally if my husband was having an affair and I found out about it and took off and then found out he was still spending time with the person he cheated on me with especially at an event that was held for me I certainly would not be coming home!

Thank you Jillian for the information about Jennifer having a job. I'm surprised that hadn't been mentioned anywhere else. That is just one more reason IMO that she did not leave voluntarily. She seems likes she cared a lot about others and I can't see her leaving her children and an elderly man who relied on her care.

:goodpost:

What exactly is that "time-frame" and has this time-frame been bases on anyone else's facts other than GR?

Whatever may have or may not have happened....E loves Jennifer. She loves the children as the children love her. She has been in their lives for 7 years....every day. E wants to know where Jennifer is. She is in pain....regardless of any rumors. We are not going by appearance. I am not a lawyer who is going to skew reality to make something appear to the public to throw smoking mirrors. It's not about the public. He is not on trial. We are going by what is best for the children. The best for the children is as much normalcy as before...is what should be now. E is an integral part of their lives, the kids are best friends.

Their opinion matters if you want them to be keeping an eye out for her. Even if he wasn't the one we are all questioning here, he needs to be the one that is holding their attention, he is her best advocate right now, along with her parents. Having him one interview saying the kids miss the person she was "6-9months ago" the next showing up with his alleged mistress only shows the public that he doesn't care enough to think about his actions & comments in regards to her so why should they? It may not be a trial but in a world where media attention is so hard to obtain for a missing person you do what you can to get & keep the attention you get & not fill it with other things they can discuss except for concern over Jennifer's well being. And obviously if you are continuously talking about his innocence you already know this & do care what the public thinks. IMO.

My iphone has a sim card, but it's an old one, so maybe things have changed.

I am just sick of the spin. I feel like we can't think for ourselves here without everything having an explanation as to why our ideas are wrong. Boring.

Ideas can't be worked out between us as usual in these boards without interjection and some "hypothetical" explanation to lure us into a different opinion.

thank you Jillian, i forgot that it was mentioned about the apt dumpster

I can probably find the pick up info

Are there any outlying dumpsters for more isolated residents to use that might not have curb pick up?

I'm not 100% sure. I haven't personally seen any.
There are some landfills in the area ~ Pharsalia, North Norwich, and a third, but I can't remember where the third one is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000