Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure there are things that people have to bring to the dump themselves (like discarded tires, old mattresses, batteries, etc.) that trash collectors won't pick up. I'm not 100% sure if this is still the case, though. Made me think of that today seeing a bunch of tires discarded over the banks of some roads.

And I don't know about NY...but in NH they charge accordingly too..by the item your dropping off that doesn't go with normal rubbish pick up.

I have a question for Jillian -- as you were driving around town today, and I believe you said looking for Jennifer for a while, did your car pick up any large amounts of mud??

My truck is PLASTERED with mud.
That's why I don't understand why Lavanda's isn't.

All iPhones including #5 have sim cards.
Not all have a SIM card it depends on the carrier, not the phone. I have an IPhone 4 with no Sim card because my carrier uses a type of network that does not use Sim cards (CDMA network) . There are two network types CDMA (no Sim card) and GSM (Sim card). Does anyone know who Jennifer's carrier was?

The last one to see her that the public knows about.
(Ex: We cannot say that someone at the gas station or convenient mart may not have been the last to see her and not divulged due to the investigation. We cannot state what may or may not have been found on surveillance cameras. )
So you see why I said that folks NEED to think outside the box.
You cannot have an entire case study on a missing person and totally focus to one possibility. You must look at all aspects. ALL possibilities.
(Also, you are assuming JR was aware of an "affair" that may or may not have transpired.)
Your last question is easy. They both used the same password for Facebook. So it was not a "hinky scenario or controlling husband scenario." As you were led to believe.

And...further, compromising her online activities is DEFINITELY out....because even he did not know of all that transpired until after missing and law enforcement showed him. So did he have access to all of her accounts? Nooooooooooooooooo.

TO ALL:

Lastly, I'm going to fall asleep at my desk. I will post the video when ready so you can see the surroundings. Come up with as many possible scenarios and start to rule them out....fairly...one by one....by what is known. Also, even if GR gave me his entire alibi and tells me it is all 100% confirmed...what would be the purpose in that if he is lying? Why would any man go to an organization and beg to help find his wife if he murdered her? Did Scott Peterson? Did Charles Stuart? Did Drew Peterson? Did ANY of those you spoke about and compared him?

I'm a logical person. There's an obvious suspect (maybe 2), and I'm going to thoroughly examine and eliminate those before moving on to a phone being thrown out of a car, bouncing off a rock that turns it back on, and landing on a soft spot. :moo:

And if JR left on her own, well, I wouldn't return if I were her. It appears that GR is building a life with ES. If he wants her back, he's got a lousy way of showing it. :moo:

iPhones with Verizon do not have a SIM card. They are CDMA where pretty much the rest of the world is on GMS LOL. I only know this because I moved from the US to Thailand 6 months ago with three iPhones in our family...none of which can be used here!

Edited to add...oops I should have read the entire thread I see this has been covered!

So you picked one of the many alibis. And his VPN is not "ever going" it has a log out with no activity. He also does WebEx conference calls. Can't get someone to "fill in your spot" while your out disposing of your wifes body at same time your doing a training session online.

I picked it because I know an IBMer & that their VPNs do NOT shut off. If he works for IBM he has to log off or cut off his VPN for it to not say he's there. It was a red flag to me when you said it knowing where he worked.

I think you mean a video conference call right? Because a normal webex can be taken over if the person just has your code for that call. But if your on video & they can physically see you that would be different.

If course -this is all assuming this is part if his alibi---correct?

So you picked one of the many alibis. And his VPN is not "ever going" it has a log out with no activity. He also does WebEx conference calls. Can't get someone to "fill in your spot" while your out disposing of your wifes body at same time your doing a training session online.

Okay, so he has rock-solid alibis for every second of that day, correct? And I'm sure you know what they are, being in such close communication with him. So tell us his alibis, and then maybe we can move on and consider other scenarios. If he could not have possibly done anything, lay it out for us. I can think of no good reason why this would "harm the investigation." My ears are open - what was his timeline for the day?

My truck is PLASTERED with mud.
That's why I don't understand why Lavanda's isn't.

Thanks for your response, Jillian. If your truck was plastered with mud, that says to me that there were many other areas besides the one named by Lavanda that the van could have been driven and picked up mud. Therefore, we shouldn't narrow our scope ONLY to where the cell was found. She could be anywhere, and she needs to be found.

Their opinion matters if you want them to be keeping an eye out for her. Even if he wasn't the one we are all questioning here, he needs to be the one that is holding their attention, he is her best advocate right now, along with her parents. Having him one interview saying the kids miss the person she was "6-9months ago" the next showing up with his alleged mistress only shows the public that he doesn't care enough to think about his actions & comments in regards to her so why should they? It may not be a trial but in a world where media attention is so hard to obtain for a missing person you do what you can to get & keep the attention you get & not fill it with other things they can discuss except for concern over Jennifer's well being. And obviously if you are continuously talking about his innocence you already know this & do care what the public thinks. IMO.

I care to find Jennifer.
I have been a WS Member for 5 or 6 years and I like to read about what folks here are thinking regarding our missing. I rarely jump into a case until and when I see some of the thinking is one sided without other possibilities discussed....I hop in. Or..if I see absolute wrong info....I hop in. only times. I'm just too busy.

I'm a logical person. There's an obvious suspect (maybe 2), and I'm going to thoroughly examine and eliminate those before moving on to a phone being thrown out of a car, bouncing off a rock that turns it back on, and landing on a soft spot. :moo:

And if JR left on her own, well, I wouldn't return if I were her. It appears that GR is building a life with ES. If he wants her back, he's got a lousy way of showing it. :moo:

I'm absolutely agreeing with this except that I don't think she'd leave her kids & if by some far stretch she did they'd be the only reason she'd return.

http://searchmobilecomputing.techtarget.com/definition/mobile-VPN

Mobile VPN solutions from such vendors as Columbitech, Ecutel, IBM, ipUnplugged, Motorola, NetMotion, Nokia, Padcom and Radio IP are designed to adapt transparently to these changes. In a mobile VPN, a VPN server still sits at the edge of your company network, enabling secure tunneled access by authenticated, authorized VPN clients. Mobile VPN tunnels are not tied to physical IP addresses, however. Instead, each tunnel is bound to a logical IP address. That logical IP address sticks to the mobile device no matter where it may roam. For example, a mobile VPN client can:

Roam from one wireless AP to another at a public Wi-Fi hot spot.
Leave Wi-Fi coverage and start using a 3G connection (e.g., EV-DO).
Leave 3G coverage and start using a slower 2G connection (e.g., 1xRTT).
Return to the office and start using a docked Ethernet LAN connection.
In this example, the mobile VPN client uses four or five different physical IP addresses while retaining one logical IP address. Applications running on the mobile device and inside the corporate network communicate through that one logical IP address, remaining blissfully unaware of the user's motion and associated physical/network transitions.

Hoping someone with some computer tech knowledge can chime in.

I'm absolutely agreeing with this except that I don't think she'd leave her kids & if by some far stretch she did they'd be the only reason she'd return.

Oh, I don't think she'd leave the kids, unless GR had managed to convince her that they are better off without her. MOO

ETA: But yea, I think that it is far more likely she was killed. I feel so sad for her parents, sister and children.

I care to find Jennifer.
I have been a WS Member for 5 or 6 years and I like to read about what folks here are thinking regarding our missing. I rarely jump into a case until and when I see some of the thinking is one sided without other possibilities discussed....I hop in. Or..if I see absolute wrong info....I hop in. only times. I'm just too busy.

With all due respect-WS is not the public-it's a forum. We aren't all residing in Jennifer's community. They are the public that needs to be interested in wanting to come forward & remember what they saw & if they see her.

Ok... I think we all know their are going to be things Lavanda and any of our insiders can not discuss or talk about, their is nothing wrong with them stating this.

Everyone's opinion and thoughts are welcome here. Like them or not, agree or disagree but please don't accuse other members of manipulating because you don't agree.

If you can not argue a point without attacking then just pass it on by. If you feel a post is against TOS alert and don't respond to the post you are alerting. If you have questions you can pm me or any Mod.

Thank you,

Ima

http://searchmobilecomputing.techtarget.com/definition/mobile-VPN

Mobile VPN solutions from such vendors as Columbitech, Ecutel, IBM, ipUnplugged, Motorola, NetMotion, Nokia, Padcom and Radio IP are designed to adapt transparently to these changes. In a mobile VPN, a VPN server still sits at the edge of your company network, enabling secure tunneled access by authenticated, authorized VPN clients. Mobile VPN tunnels are not tied to physical IP addresses, however. Instead, each tunnel is bound to a logical IP address. That logical IP address sticks to the mobile device no matter where it may roam. For example, a mobile VPN client can:

Roam from one wireless AP to another at a public Wi-Fi hot spot.
Leave Wi-Fi coverage and start using a 3G connection (e.g., EV-DO).
Leave 3G coverage and start using a slower 2G connection (e.g., 1xRTT).
Return to the office and start using a docked Ethernet LAN connection.
In this example, the mobile VPN client uses four or five different physical IP addresses while retaining one logical IP address. Applications running on the mobile device and inside the corporate network communicate through that one logical IP address, remaining blissfully unaware of the user's motion and associated physical/network transitions.

Hoping someone with some computer tech knowledge can chime in.

You can also log into your VPN on an iPhone-If that's what GR has. Not sure about all phones but most smart phones have this sort of option.

Thanks for your response, Jillian. If your truck was plastered with mud, that says to me that there were many other areas besides the one named by Lavanda that the van could have been driven and picked up mud. Therefore, we shouldn't narrow our scope ONLY to where the cell was found. She could be anywhere, and she needs to be found.

Correct. There are MANY roads that were muddy today, and not just seasonal ones.

The nearest major airport is Greater Binghamton Airport (BGM / KBGM). This airport has domestic flights from Binghamton, New York and is 46 miles from the center of Norwich, NY.

Another major airport is Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport (ITH / KITH), which has domestic flights from Ithaca, New York and is 59 miles from Norwich, NY.

IS THERE a pay phone close to the apartment complex?
Are there local area buses they run thru the town?

Have any taxi services in town been checked?

JILLIAN or anyone, can you share the street that the elderly man Jennifer cared for lives on?
Can he still drive by chance??

IS IT POSSIBLE that Jennifer is somewhere with a family member/trusted individual...
and at the appropriate time, return, and , solidify a decision she needs to make

The nearest major airport is Greater Binghamton Airport (BGM / KBGM). This airport has domestic flights from Binghamton, New York and is 46 miles from the center of Norwich, NY.

Another major airport is Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport (ITH / KITH), which has domestic flights from Ithaca, New York and is 59 miles from Norwich, NY.

IS THERE a pay phone close to the apartment complex?
Are there local area buses they run thru the town?

Have any taxi services in town been checked?

JILLIAN or anyone, can you share the street that the elderly man Jennifer cared for lives on?
Can he still drive by chance??

IS IT POSSIBLE that Jennifer is somewhere with a family member/trusted individual...
and at that time, solidify a decision she needs to make

Even if she was distressed and wanted to leave her home, husband and kids, I can't see her putting her parents through it. Maybe that is just me...my parents are gone now, but even as an adult, I tried everything I could to keep them from having pain or worry over me.

Not all have a SIM card it depends on the carrier, not the phone. I have an IPhone 4 with no Sim card because my carrier uses a type of network that does not use Sim cards (CDMA network) . There are two network types CDMA (no Sim card) and GSM (Sim card). Does anyone know who Jennifer's carrier was?

Thanks Angel - All in Australia have sim cards.

I've narrowed to 2 "greater" possibilities:

One: Despondent and left; afraid of peers/family to come forward
Two: carjacked (possibly by multiple people.)
She goes to use her phone..they snatch it...turn it off...took her somewhere...harmed her. drove around all night or stayed somewhere else with her in van. Now need plan on what to do with her...in morning after their drugged craze wore off....drives down route 23
Pulls into mud by dirt mound...tosses phone...phone hits rock which turns back on and lands in mud to cushion glass. Intentions to put her in the water..realizes that it is not a good place as water is clearly visible to bottom (you can see all the rocks at bottom) and decide not a good place after all...peels out...mud splashes..drives further down road...2 or 3 other ponds between the two places....maybe placed her in one of those that was not as clear... and finally abandons van at apartment and maybe van not even abandoned that day. Maybe not until day after.

We drove many roads and none were thick with mud. Ironically the only mud place was where the cell was found. (and one other possible road near Morris, NY called LIEB Road was muddy. No others...not enough to have vehicle look like mine did....and hers.)

Not to sound disrespectful, but how many carjackings have occurred in that area in recent years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86