Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce
One lady in a laundromat I was talking to said "I thought they found her?" and I asked her.... "No, where did you hear that?" and she said....they never had anything on news anymore. So it's very possible people take down posters thinking the same Also, depending on where they were put. Never on telephone poles or any city property. They will take them down. I do not for a minute believe anyone is taking them down on purpose.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jillian
~ respectfully snipped for space

Which laundromat? I was in two today, the only two in town as far as I know. One was run by a woman, and the other was run by a man.

My first stop after the event was one of these laundromats. The woman I spoke to there (who I know), was receptive to me posting flyers, and we talked for a while. So she knew they haven't found her. I posted two flyers on that bulletin board, and since there wasn't much space, I took old flyers down that advertised an event for a certain date that had passed. I know this is painting with a general paintbrush, but most places I went had outdated flyers, which indicates to me that the flyers stay up until someone needs the space. I even gave these flyers for her to throw away. So she knew. Did you go to a laundromat out of town? Or was it not the owner, and rather a patron doing their laundry?

Wondering if you can keep Jennifer in the news via interviews so people don't forget and the case doesn't go COLD.
----------------
Respectfully copied from the above post since I wanted both posts & wasn't sure if it would hold from 2 separate pages.

Did you try the local doctor offices, vet offices where people normally sit in a waiting room? The small grocery stores, post office, the Walmart, fast food joints, the car repair shops or dealers?

I'm not sure if there are any nearby bus terminals or train stations?

Yes to offices and small businesses.
No to Walmart and other chains.
We were specifically told today not to attempt to post at Walmart or any other chains...just the "mom n' pop" types places...

Unfortunately I myself am starting to lean more to number two, than number one.
I've already ruled out GR.
First...he couldnt run from APT to Y in that time-frame and go unnoticed by cameras coming in from wrong direction.
His cell phone is an automatic GPS tracker as it pings continually off towers so PD has the forensics to where he was in approx vicinities.
His home office work and conference calls are via a VPN which is tracked and logged with his company.
His entire alibi is accounted for. Even strangers who saw him running...to people at Y...to people who saw after. So that leaves:

If someone caused her harm it was a stranger or if it was someone who knows her it wasn't her spouse...or she left despondent.

The phone and the van weren't found during the time he has a rock solid alibi. That time frame means nothing. The van and phone could have been moved after the alibi was made. The dissapearence and the van/phone don't even have to be related.

Ideas can't be worked out between us as usual in these boards without interjection and some "hypothetical" explanation to lure us into a different opinion.

The phone and the van weren't found during the time he has a rock solid alibi. That time frame means nothing. The van and phone could have been moved after the alibi was made. The dissapearence and the van/phone don't even have to be related.

Exactly and as sleepinoz and I have asked (as have many of us) what exactly is the time frame? Has it been set by LE or GR? And without a body to tell TOD, how can anyone say what the time frame is??

Yes to offices and small businesses.
No to Walmart and other chains.
We were specifically told today not to attempt to post at Walmart or any other chains...just the "mom n' pop" types places...

Why not Walmart? Walmart's have a huge NCMEC board & feature a different child for set periods of time. They are always willing to hang up any local photo. In fact this past summer they left a missing girls photo up that was found the store manager refused to take it down until I showed them that she was no longer listed as missing online & offered to call her mother!

You say "mom n pop" so nothing corporate? These are places a lot of people frequent & would provide a ton of traffic. Maybe I'm missing something here but I've never heard of such things in the years I've posted fliers & gone on searches. :waitasec:

Unfortunately I myself am starting to lean more to number two, than number one.
I've already ruled out GR.
First...he couldnt run from APT to Y in that time-frame and go unnoticed by cameras coming in from wrong direction.
His cell phone is an automatic GPS tracker as it pings continually off towers so PD has the forensics to where he was in approx vicinities.
His home office work and conference calls are via a VPN which is tracked and logged with his company.
His entire alibi is accounted for. Even strangers who saw him running...to people at Y...to people who saw after. So that leaves:

If someone caused her harm it was a stranger or if it was someone who knows her it wasn't her spouse...or she left despondent.

Do you know where these cameras are located, Lavanda? Traffic lights on Broad St? Auto garage? Banks?
And on the day that JR went missing, did he go to the Y at the same time as he usually does?

To me, the obvious is that infidelity was discovered by JR between GR and Her best friend and foul play ensued that resulted in the one who discovered it dissapearing. The husband was the last one to see her and all information about the events leading up to the dissapearance, including information about changes in demeanor of the missing and interpretations of said behavior were also provided by him. Key evidence (the phone) was found by the husband. His alibi for that day involves unusual circumstances of him being somewhere out of his normal routine.

I also find it odd that the husband provided LE with all her social media account login information including passwords. To me that compromises any of her online activities since he would have had access to these accounts.

The last one to see her that the public knows about.
(Ex: We cannot say that someone at the gas station or convenient mart may not have been the last to see her and not divulged due to the investigation. We cannot state what may or may not have been found on surveillance cameras. )
So you see why I said that folks NEED to think outside the box.
You cannot have an entire case study on a missing person and totally focus to one possibility. You must look at all aspects. ALL possibilities.
(Also, you are assuming JR was aware of an "affair" that may or may not have transpired.)
Your last question is easy. They both used the same password for Facebook. So it was not a "hinky scenario or controlling husband scenario." As you were led to believe.

And...further, compromising her online activities is DEFINITELY out....because even he did not know of all that transpired until after missing and law enforcement showed him. So did he have access to all of her accounts? Nooooooooooooooooo.

TO ALL:

Lastly, I'm going to fall asleep at my desk. I will post the video when ready so you can see the surroundings. Come up with as many possible scenarios and start to rule them out....fairly...one by one....by what is known. Also, even if GR gave me his entire alibi and tells me it is all 100% confirmed...what would be the purpose in that if he is lying? Why would any man go to an organization and beg to help find his wife if he murdered her? Did Scott Peterson? Did Charles Stuart? Did Drew Peterson? Did ANY of those you spoke about and compared him?

I have a question for Jillian -- as you were driving around town today, and I believe you said looking for Jennifer for a while, did your car pick up any large amounts of mud??

Well the city of Norwich page say to check the phone book for trash providers, so I assume all trash/garbage in the area is privatized. So not knowing the apt.dumpster provider, for example, I am going to hope/assume that LE has looked into that, and the local pickup schedules for such...in case that is an avenue they've considered.

I'm pretty sure there are things that people have to bring to the dump themselves (like discarded tires, old mattresses, batteries, etc.) that trash collectors won't pick up. I'm not 100% sure if this is still the case, though. Made me think of that today seeing a bunch of tires discarded over the banks of some roads.

I hope that's not all his alibi, VPNs aren't all the same I've used 3 different kinds & while one will shut off after 20 minutes of no activity others will stay on as long as your PC is on. So if his VPN considers him being logged on as "there" it's really not an alibi. He could hop a plane & be states away & come back days later with the VPN still showing active.

Greyhound list this addy as a location
CARMENS CAFE
6 MECHANIC ST
Norwich, NY 13815

for example Norwich to NY NY leaving Tues Feb 19
12:50 PM
$72.00 $82.00 refundable

Could there have been a bus departing there on Tuesday Dec 11th???

Why not Walmart? Walmart's have a huge NCMEC board & feature a different child for set periods of time. They are always willing to hang up any local photo. In fact this past summer they left a missing girls photo up that was found the store manager refused to take it down until I showed them that she was no longer listed as missing online & offered to call her mother!

You say "mom n pop" so nothing corporate? These are places a lot of people frequent & would provide a ton of traffic. Maybe I'm missing something here but I've never heard of such things in the years I've posted fliers & gone on searches. :waitasec:

You are the very first person EVER to say Walmart hung up a poster. Never have we ever found one that will hang up a missing poster. We've been doing this for years and have YET TO EVER have a major chain like Walmart, Kohls, Target, Pennzoil, (and only scant McDonalds have allowed)....to hang up missing posters. The NCMEC posters are distributed by and through corporate. Fact is..go look at them. It's ridiculous. I look at my Walmart and they are missing children from California and Iowa and not even the missing teens/kids in my own state. The system on how they put those out is so unreal. I have a family of a missing 19 year old girl with special needs who qualifies for NCMEC...she's been missing 17 months now. We've had her case since the first month missing. NCMEC sent the family a letter (they live in Alabama) and "announced" their daughters poster will be in a hospital in TENNESSEE starting March 1st. Mother calls me in tears. Wants to know what they know that she doesn't know. sad. So I had to explain...it's random. ................... Yes, mom and pops are always gracious...high traffic areas, gas stations, convenient marts, (larger cities with bus stops/train stations,etc.). (strip malls are great.....but regular MALLS...they may have one bulletin board...but individual stores will not allow.) "They don't want their customer's visits to be one of having to see a depressing situation."

I hope that's not all his alibi, VPNs aren't all the same I've used 3 different kinds & while one will shut off after 20 minutes of no activity others will stay on as long as your PC is on. So if his VPN considers him being logged on as "there" it's really not an alibi. He could hop a plane & be states away & come back days later with the VPN still showing active.

So you picked one of the many alibis. And his VPN is not "ever going" it has a log out with no activity. He also does WebEx conference calls. Can't get someone to "fill in your spot" while your out disposing of your wifes body at same time your doing a training session online.

I'm pretty sure there are things that people have to bring to the dump themselves (like discarded tires, old mattresses, batteries, etc.) that trash collectors won't pick up. I'm not 100% sure if this is still the case, though. Made me think of that today seeing a bunch of tires discarded over the banks of some roads.

We have that here Jillian and all is extremely monitored. They have staff all over to make sure one is not disposing of things not allowed...bio hazard, paint cans, dead bodies.

So you picked one of the many alibis. And his VPN is not "ever going" it has a log out with no activity. He also does WebEx conference calls. Can't get someone to "fill in your spot" while your out disposing of your wifes body at same time your doing a training session online.

Time-Frame Please Lavanda ?

Did Jennifer possibly have $500 CASH (at least) on her when she left?? Am I recalling that fact correctly or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astridAnthony