jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Nurmi get to tell the judge and court when it's a good time to take lunch and breaks?

I think he will use these times to regroup and develop the next leg of strategy for Jodi during her cross examination.

Oh I also have to add that I loved how JM mocked Nurmi's "how did you feeeeeeeeeeel". Anyone else catch that?

I can't eat while watching this. I nearly spewed and/or choked on my food when he said that. :floorlaugh:

does anyone have the 2 "finger" comparison photos JM showed today?

Does anyone have the link for the ipad or iphone stream?

I didnt see it on the 1st page, or maybe I should have taken my glasses off! :read:

I do wish the judge was able to make a decision without a sidebar.

Anyone know what time court is back Pacific time. I can never remember for the life of me!

Court starts back in an hour? Gonna take a nap, eyeball is killing me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

didn't find any breastmilk huh?:floorlaugh: that cracked me up last night reading here.....

rest well, feel better...............can't wait for juan to pounce again!

I'm thinking JA will say she was protecting Travis, that's why she didn't write about him in her journal.

I'm sure she will say that ... but who was she protecting him from?!?
In her own words she said it's a good thing nobody reads her journal.

2lmp8vn.png

Sunday 8-26-07
Well, I guess it's a good thing that nobody else reads this, because I write right now that I love Travis Victor Alexander so completely that I don't know any other way to be.

You and I are both very lucky, obe. DH and I will celebrate 42 years in June. When he called me today, as usual, during his lunch hour, he immediately said, "If Juan is on now, I will call you later." Love you, Sweetie. :blowkiss:

it'll be 31 in May....dh will come in and mock.....:mad::(:pullhair:

Stupid question. Could she be acquitted? She can't walk out of there right?

She came with this story put of the blue yesterday just as she was getting to killing Travis, then went down this side street, aided and abetted by her lawyer. She claims that she left her social security card at Travs house, and went back to get it, and tried to get in but couldn't or something, so she peeped in the windows and saw some girl hooking her bra and Travis wiping his mouth, in the light of the TV. That led to the FIRST time(so says she) that he tried to kill her or some other nonsense.

I actually think she has cut this new lie out of her stalking behavior on Travis and Lisa when they were at her house and the tires were slashed.

Ah gotcha! I know there was a gal idk if Lisa on stand & she said she came in looked at them then ran out.. then there was all the talking heads talking about whether the tire slashing would be allowed in..

I'm sorry but all this talk about Pop Rocks, Tootsie Pops & sex just makes me think...

Hangin' round downtown by myself
And I had so much time
To sit and think about myself

And then there he was
Like double cherry pie
Yeah there he was
Like disco superfly

I smell sex and candy here
Who's that lounging in my chair
Who's that casting devious stares
In my direction

Mama this surely is a dream
Yeah mama this surely is a dream
Yeah mama this surely is a dream

Hangin' round downtown by myself
And I had too much caffeine
And I was thinkin' 'bout myself
And then there he was

Ok I made few minor changes

That song always creeped me out, now it REALLY creeps me out.

You and I are both very lucky, obe. DH and I will celebrate 42 years in June. When he called me today, as usual, during his lunch hour, he immediately said, "If Juan is on now, I will call you later." Love you, Sweetie. :blowkiss:

Yes we are truly blessed beyond words Bette.

He never leaves home without kissing me goodbye and tells me he loves me.......he never hangs up the phone without telling me and when he comes in the door everyday I meet him and we hug, kiss, and tell each other we have missed one another. He is always doing the most thoughtful things for me and I appreciate it so much and I love doing things for him also.

My life was far different at one time in my life but I truly have a fairy tale marriage now. He was my seventh grade sweetheart. Sometimes it doesnt even seem real to me that a couple could be this happy.

Sorry for the OT guys but I my heart does overflow sometimes when I think about my hubby and how much he shows he loves me and how I truly love him with all my heart.

Im gonna drop the subject now and get back OT.

IMO

Anyone know what time court is back Pacific time. I can never remember for the life of me!

12:30ish. They may start late from what I caught after the jury left for lunch.

In just thinking about the knives she had stashed in 10 years ago boyfriends books, at the time if her arrest. She's just precious!

Jodi's at the end of that hallway... On the other side is the needle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh:

Does anyone have the link for the ipad or iphone stream?

I didnt see it on the 1st page, or maybe I should have taken my glasses off! :read:

I'm watching it on the Ustream app :D

Oh I also have to add that I loved how JM mocked Nurmi's "how did you feeeeeeeeeeel". Anyone else catch that?

I couldn't believe it, and he said it just like Nurmi, actually better, with a little emphasis and more passion. Absolute perfection... :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT1510