jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is JVM out of her mind trying to tell Juan Martinez how to handle his case??????

She did apparently spy on Deanna and TA when they were at home - tire slashing incident where he spent the night because Deanna didn't feel safe. She also walked in one time at his house when they were in the kitchen and then she ran out. TA apparently followed.

The bra incident was when she claimed she was going for a SS card. She peeked in the window and saw him with a girl (unidentified) on the couch. The girl was apparently rehooking her bra at some point. Absolutely no corroboration for this. JA says she didn't recognize her and TA said later that he wouldn't see her again.

Goodness, it IS hard to keep up with all her peeping incidents!
Wasn't it Lisa he was dating when the tire slashing etc. happened? :waitasec:

You said your sister was dumb didn't you? :giggle:

I said she was dumb and stupid.

Did I ask you whether you called her stupid m'am?

:eek:

I'm going to watch this again tomorrow for dessert. Ahhhh sweeter than honey are the words that dance out of Juan's mouth!

It's interesting that people are saying that Juan is coming on too strong. Here is where I stand on that:

If Juan were to believe that Jodi was a battered woman, maybe he's coming on too strong. HOWEVER, he doesn't believe her to be a battered woman at all, he believes her to be a cold-blooded murderer and he is treating her as such.

It's appropriate if you ask me. Were he to treat her with kid gloves the jury may start thinking, hmmmm...even the State thinks she is a battered woman.

MOO

OOPS, posted at the end of the last thread and discovered everyone had come over here!

I mentioned something earlier about her demeanor, but the thread was moving so fast. Today, Jodi even looks larger, taller, and more business-like. She doesn't look like the timid, pitiful, innocent little girl that she has in previous days, and all of a sudden she has become much stronger. This is a huge mistake on her part, because now she looks strong, combative, arrogant and fits the profile of a sociopathic murderer. She does not come across as a timid, abused little victim of Travis. She is showing her arrogance which I don't think will go unnoticed by the jury! Keep going, Jodi, you are digging your own grave.

I think this was the girl that the DEFENSE team put on the stand.. idk her name but she's married now.. She's also (I think) same gal who had her tires slashed by JA

She came with this story put of the blue yesterday just as she was getting to killing Travis, then went down this side street, aided and abetted by her lawyer. She claims that she left her social security card at Travs house, and went back to get it, and tried to get in but couldn't or something, so she peeped in the windows and saw some girl hooking her bra and Travis wiping his mouth, in the light of the TV. That led to the FIRST time(so says she) that he tried to kill her or some other nonsense.

I actually think she has cut this new lie out of her stalking behavior on Travis and Lisa when they were at her house and the tires were slashed.

I'm finding it a bit disconcerting watching the level of crazy Travis would have been confronted with unfold, to be honest.

It makes me feel for him even more.

I'm very sad today. My heart is heavy. Travis was abused terribly.

Today is our date night and has been for the 29+years we have been married but he knows today is the day I have been waiting for so he didnt even mention taking me out........he called and said for me to be thinking about what I wanted him to bring for our dinner.

I have the most adorable... thoughtful.. and loving hubby ever! He does the sweetest things all the time.

IMO

You're hubby is the best!! :)

I am raging. Guy came to quote me for some work in the middle of this! Arghhhh. Please tell me he has completely obliterated her lies by now

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I don't believe JA's defense team will be successful in "coaching" her so she looks better to the jury. She does not take direction, it's her way or the highway....this is why she wanted to represent herself at some point (remember Bundy?). Everything she has said and done today is an attempt to control and dominate. In her mind there is not way a jury would convict her-because they will believe her victim needed killing. That is the gist of her defense, after all.

:cow:

Sorry if I missed a post of yours on the other thread.
What's your personal opinion of how Juan is doing out of the shoot?
Effective? TIA
Maybe it's just not the strong opening I was expecting.

I was expecting a different opening but who am I to really question Juan; he is an experienced and successful prosecutor who is showing the jury just who Jodi Arias is and it is primarily that she is a liar. If Jodi thinks that it is helping her to be combative and cute with the prosecutor, she is sadly mistaken. She has done a 180 from direct to cross. She is now cold, calculating and duplicitous with her answers. not good. but since she thinks she is so smart, i am sure she believes she is outsmarting the prosecutor.

JM attitude is great. The pundits are wrong saying he's coming off strong. Jodi is showing she's not a mealy mouse, she's showing her arrogant side, which is in direct contrast to her 6 days on the stand for the defense.

Oh, I don't think he's coming too strong AT ALL.
I was hoping (as one WSer mentioned), he'd start out large and loud, throwing the death photos at her.
Guess I'm just impatient. I was hoping to be wowed. Not talking about weather Jodi called her sister stupid. I think that was a very weak opening.

Have we heard from Katiecoo? Is she in? I can hardly wait to hear what she has to say.

I feel so much relief for Travis family today. I can't stop thinking about how much what Juan is doing for them means to them. I am sending them love and support.

Thanks to everyone posting pictures and messages- you guys are the greatest!

Justice for Travis!

It's interesting that people are saying that Juan is coming on too strong. Here is where I stand on that:

If Juan were to believe that Jodi was a battered woman, maybe he's coming on too strong. HOWEVER, he doesn't believe her to be a battered woman at all, he believes her to be a cold-blooded murderer and he is treating her as such.

It's appropriate if you ask me. Were he to treat her with kid gloves the jury may start thinking, hmmmm...even the State thinks she is a battered woman.

MOO

all that matters is what the jury thinks... and from what I am hearing on twitter they are paying attention and taking notes.

They know the deal. :wink:

Today is our date night and has been for the 29+years we have been married but he knows today is the day I have been waiting for so he didnt even mention taking me out........he called and said for me to be thinking about what I wanted him to bring for our dinner.

I have the most adorable... thoughtful.. and loving hubby ever! He does the sweetest things all the time.

IMO

You and I are both very lucky, obe. DH and I will celebrate 42 years in June. When he called me today, as usual, during his lunch hour, he immediately said, "If Juan is on now, I will call you later." Love you, Sweetie. :blowkiss:

I'm thinking JA will say she was protecting Travis, that's why she didn't write about him in her journal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member