jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to take this thread completely off topic, so please don't quote this post -

Just wanted to let y'all know that the Judge in the Drew Peterson case has just denied his request for a new trial! Sentencing will be this afternoon! :denied: :denied: :denied:

:great::great::great:

ETA: Victim impact statements are being read now.

You said your sister was dumb didn't you? :giggle:

I said she was dumb and stupid.

Did I ask you whether you called her stupid m'am?

:eek:

Gotta love it! JM established very early in his cross that Jodi has a tendency to embellish and exaggerate. Both lead to complete fabrication in the world according to Jodi Arias.

Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
You said your sister was dumb didn't you?

I said she was dumb and stupid.

Did I ask you whether you called her stupid m'am?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was really something to see Juan start his entire cross with this. I've read that Jodi was so p.o.'d the other week because she didn't want her sister to hear the audio where she called her stupid. So JM was taking a HUGE dig at her here, really hitting her where it hurt from the very start.

Just to clarify for a couple of people who asked on the last thread...to "impeach" the testimony of a witness just means to show the jury she is a liar. No one will announce that impeachment has taken place. No one will tell the jury to disregard impeached testimony. The jury is free to disregard any or all of her testimony if they conclude she is a liar, whether or not JM "catches her in a lie." They can conclude she is a liar, for example, if her stories sound ridiculous, or if she says them with mannerisms that they associate with lying.

Sorry if I missed a post of yours on the other thread.
What's your personal opinion of how Juan is doing out of the shoot?
Effective? TIA
Maybe it's just not the strong opening I was expecting.

Today is EXACTLY why this journal wasn't introduced during the Pros argument. JM KNEW that she'd spew nothing but lies during testimony, and meticulously waited until she did, so he could come back with this in cross, and show what I liar she is. This part of cross is all about her being a liar and a stalker.

He's so dam smart!!

:welcome4: MommyIN, glad you joined us and excellent post.

He is brilliant!!

I'm finding it a bit disconcerting watching the level of crazy Travis would have been confronted with unfold, to be honest.

It makes me feel for him even more.

I'm sorry but all this talk about Pop Rocks, Tootsie Pops & sex just makes me think...

Hangin' round downtown by myself
And I had so much time
To sit and think about myself

And then there he was
Like double cherry pie
Yeah there he was
Like disco superfly

I smell sex and candy here
Who's that lounging in my chair
Who's that casting devious stares
In my direction

Mama this surely is a dream
Yeah mama this surely is a dream
Yeah mama this surely is a dream

Hangin' round downtown by myself
And I had too much caffeine
And I was thinkin' 'bout myself
And then there he was

Ok I made few minor changes

Since we're on a break... do we know who was sitting next to Samantha? The young lady and the man... maybe Juan's family?

I was wondering why she didn't destroy the journal(s) before her arrest?? She had plenty of time.

I can't remember....was Jodi actually caught by TA PEEPING in his window? If so, who was the girl?

Q for the forum: what's up with the date of the pop rocks and tootsie pops? I don't know about anyone else, but I couldn't care less about their sex acts at this point. Why do we care about this candy? Or is he leading to a different point?

Soon I have to decide what hubby is going to bring us for dinner but Im so excited Im not even hungry and can only think about Juan getting back up to cross.:great:

Since we're on a break... do we know who was sitting next to Samantha? The young lady and the man... maybe Juan's family?
I was guessing it was her daughter and husband...The girl looks just like her. Just a guess though. :fence:

I can't remember....was Jodi actually caught by TA PEEPING in his window? If so, who was the girl?

I think this was the girl that the DEFENSE team put on the stand.. idk her name but she's married now.. She's also (I think) same gal who had her tires slashed by JA

Oh I also have to add that I loved how JM mocked Nurmi's "how did you feeeeeeeeeeel". Anyone else catch that?

jodi.jpg

I dont thinki we know who the girl is. I know he saw her at some point, cause didnt she say he got mad at her and yelled at her about it?

Her lies are confusing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member