jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon I have to decide what hubby is going to bring us for dinner but Im so excited Im not even hungry and can only think about Juan getting back up to cross.:great:

Hubby just called and asked me what was for dinner...I told him whatever he cooked or picked up!

LOL

Originally Posted by Whisperer
Why does she take her glasses off to read? OMG! That's a first. Don't most people wear glasses to read?

I suspect she wears them so the camera can't get good close ups of her eyes and the lies of deception. I keep trying to see where her eyes are and the reflection gets in my way.

---------------------

It's an attempt to make her look like a little innocent, mousy librarian, imo.

(Bringing over from the last thread.... and adding that it's not working.)

I think this was the girl that the DEFENSE team put on the stand.. idk her name but she's married now.. She's also (I think) same gal who had her tires slashed by JA
Really, Mormon girls, one of those two, would have taken their bra off?

Just to clarify for a couple of people who asked on the last thread...to "impeach" the testimony of a witness just means to show the jury she is a liar. No one will announce that impeachment has taken place. No one will tell the jury to disregard impeached testimony. The jury is free to disregard any or all of her testimony if they conclude she is a liar, whether or not JM "catches her in a lie." They can conclude she is a liar, for example, if her stories sound ridiculous, or if she says them with mannerisms that they associate with lying.

Excellent. So, that begets a question from me. Are jurors instructed at the beginning of a trial that all testimony heard from the witness chair is to be construed as the truth unless otherwise proven differently?

What a horribly worded question, I hope you get what I'm asking from that. TIA!!

:)

jodi.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :thud:

I dont thinki we know who the girl is. I know he saw her at some point, cause didnt she say he got mad at her and yelled at her about it?

Her lies are confusing me.

No worries. She can't keep them straight either. Juan will make that very apparent.

Because she was never going to go to trial... Remember? ;)

AH, yes because we all would care to know her deepest darkest thoughts after her "suicide". :what:

I need to remember that this isn't a person who thinks like the rest of us.

I dont thinki we know who the girl is. I know he saw her at some point, cause didnt she say he got mad at her and yelled at her about it?

Her lies are confusing me.

I'm confused sometimes too, but I thought I had read somewhere that among her stalker activities was a night when she was caught spying on TA with his new girlfriend.

Yes I caught that too. That was priceless :floorlaugh:

I caught it too and laughed really loud...which at home would have been fine because I would have been alone....but I'm at work and I know people here think I'm one foot in the loony bin.

In fact, as I was coming back to my office I replayed that scene in my head and started laughing as I was walking down the hall. Luckily, no one was in the hall with me!

:floorlaugh:

I'm sorry but all this talk about Pop Rocks, Tootsie Pops & sex just makes me think...

Hangin' round downtown by myself
And I had so much time
To sit and think about myself

And then there he was
Like double cherry pie
Yeah there he was
Like disco superfly

I smell sex and candy here
Who's that lounging in my lovesac
Who's that casting devious stares
In my direction

Mama this surely is a dream
Yeah mama this surely is a dream
Yeah mama this surely is a dream

Hangin' round downtown by myself
And I had too much caffeine
And I was thinkin' 'bout myself
And then there he was

Ok I made few minor changes

Fixed for ya! ;)

Hubby just called and asked me what was for dinner...I told him whatever he cooked or picked up!

LOL

Today is our date night and has been for the 29+years we have been married but he knows today is the day I have been waiting for so he didnt even mention taking me out........he called and said for me to be thinking about what I wanted him to bring for our dinner.

I have the most adorable... thoughtful.. and loving hubby ever! He does the sweetest things all the time.

IMO

LOL

My poor kids are going to starve tonight since DH has to work late. LOL They seriously hate this trial and keep asking why it's taking so long.

I do take the laptop into the kitchen while I cook but it's not near loud enough and I'm always telling everyone to shush. I cannot believe how obsessed I am over this!

Today is our date night and has been for the 29+years we have been married but he knows today is the day I have been waiting for so he didnt even mention taking me out........he called and said for me to be thinking about what I wanted him to bring for our dinner.

I have the most adorable... thoughtful.. and loving hubby ever! He does the sweetest things all the time.

IMO

Sweet.

Can ya clone him? ;)

I'm confused sometimes too, but I thought I had read somewhere that among her stalker activities was a night when she was caught spying on TA with his new girlfriend.

She did apparently spy on Deanna and TA when they were at home - tire slashing incident where he spent the night because Deanna didn't feel safe. She also walked in one time at his house when they were in the kitchen and then she ran out. TA apparently followed.

The bra incident was when she claimed she was going for a SS card. She peeked in the window and saw him with a girl (unidentified) on the couch. The girl was apparently rehooking her bra at some point. Absolutely no corroboration for this. JA says she didn't recognize her and TA said later that he wouldn't see her again.

Goodness, it IS hard to keep up with all her peeping incidents!

I caught it too and laughed really loud...which at home would have been fine because I would have been alone....but I'm at work and I know people here think I'm one foot in the loony bin.

In fact, as I was coming back to my office I replayed that scene in my head and started laughing as I was walking down the hall. Luckily, no one was in the hall with me!

:floorlaugh:

I'm gonna have to go back and watch it again...that was classic!!!

No, it wasn't one of them. Even Jodi said she did not recognize this girl.

I think it was another figment of her evil imagination.

And if it really happened she would have stayed there long enough to see who it was and she relishes in outting people that she said Travis went with.

But she is stuck with her story and I dont blame Juan for making it into stalking. She sure stalked him at other times.

IMO

JM attitude is great. The pundits are wrong saying he's coming off strong. Jodi is showing she's not a mealy mouse, she's showing her arrogant side, which is in direct contrast to her 6 days on the stand for the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500