jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In just thinking about the knives she had stashed in 10 years ago boyfriends books, at the time if her arrest. She's just precious!

Jodi's at the end of that hallway... On the other side is the needle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have we heard from Katiecoo? Is she in? I can hardly wait to hear what she has to say.

I feel so much relief for Travis family today. I can't stop thinking about how much what Juan is doing for them means to them. I am sending them love and support.

Thanks to everyone posting pictures and messages- you guys are the greatest!

Justice for Travis!

She is at court today but is at lunch and said she will post in a little bit.

Soon I have to decide what hubby is going to bring us for dinner but Im so excited Im not even hungry and can only think about Juan getting back up to cross.:great:

There's always Tootsie Pops & Pop Rocks! :blushing:

It's interesting that people are saying that Juan is coming on too strong. Here is where I stand on that:

If Juan were to believe that Jodi was a battered woman, maybe he's coming on too strong. HOWEVER, he doesn't believe her to be a battered woman at all, he believes her to be a cold-blooded murderer and he is treating her as such.

It's appropriate if you ask me. Were he to treat her with kid gloves the jury may start thinking, hmmmm...even the State thinks she is a battered woman.

MOO

Her behavior on the stand proves he has her number, and his approach is correct. imo

I'm sorry but all this talk about Pop Rocks, Tootsie Pops & sex just makes me think...

Hangin' round downtown by myself
And I had so much time
To sit and think about myself

And then there he was
Like double cherry pie
Yeah there he was
Like disco superfly

I smell sex and candy here
Who's that lounging in my chair
Who's that casting devious stares
In my direction

Mama this surely is a dream
Yeah mama this surely is a dream
Yeah mama this surely is a dream

Hangin' round downtown by myself
And I had too much caffeine
And I was thinkin' 'bout myself
And then there he was

Ok I made few minor changes

you do know that this was inspired by walking into him room and it smelling like sex and candy?????

Oh, I don't think he's coming too strong AT ALL.
I was hoping (as one WSer mentioned), he'd start out large and loud, throwing the death photos at her.
Guess I'm just impatient. I was hoping to be wowed. Not talking about weather Jodi called her sister stupid. I think that was a very weak opening.

he showed three things with that picture
1) her blonde-ish hair (one picture had a different color too)

2) her straight finger after the alleged breakage by Travis

3) her double standard for name calling (mitigates all the name calling she was trashing Travis about)

I think he is establishing her as a liar. It is good stuff.:moo:

I'm thinking JA will say she was protecting Travis, that's why she didn't write about him in her journal.
That's hard to buy, but you are probably right. As a former journalist , my journal for me was the place where I wrote or said my most real/personal thoughts/feelings.

What's brilliant about JM's tactics is that the jury can see very clearly that Arias has no remorse. If this had really been a self-defense killing then she would be very soft even with the prosecutor. She would throw herself at the mercy of the court.

I was wondering why she didn't destroy the journal(s) before her arrest?? She had plenty of time.

Initially IMO Jodi thought she was getting away with it, scott free. What I wish would turn up is Travis's missing journals. I imagine that was destroyed along with Jodi's bloody clothes.

OOPS, posted at the end of the last thread and discovered everyone had come over here!

I mentioned something earlier about her demeanor, but the thread was moving so fast. Today, Jodi even looks larger, taller, and more business-like. She doesn't look like the timid, pitiful, innocent little girl that she has in previous days, and all of a sudden she has become much stronger. This is a huge mistake on her part, because now she looks strong, combative, arrogant and fits the profile of a sociopathic murderer. She does not come across as a timid, abused little victim of Travis. She is showing her arrogance which I don't think will go unnoticed by the jury! Keep going, Jodi, you are digging your own grave.
OH, ITA,,,, THE RAGE, AND ANGER AND DEFIANCE AND EVIL JUST RADIATE OFF OF HER. She shimmers with it. That woman is pure evidence that monsters do live among us. I hope the jurors can see that.

You and I are both very lucky, obe. DH and I will celebrate 42 years in June. When he called me today, as usual, during his lunch hour, he immediately said, "If Juan is on now, I will call you later." Love you, Sweetie. :blowkiss:

Okay, so I didn't get a bite from the blue-eyed ocean girl...how about you....

Interested in cloning?

Oh, wait...I see, it's all about the eyes, that's how you reeled them in, one with eyes as blue as the ocean and the other with Bette Davis eyes....hmmmm

<<slinks out to go buy colored contact lenses.

j/k ladies...so glad you landed good ones! Enjoy every minute with them, life is short and every moment precious.

:)

Court starts back in an hour? Gonna take a nap, eyeball is killing me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love how she switched hands for the finger cuts (ummmmmm....it was my right hand) but is called out on it by the interrogation video in which she attributed the cuts to the left hand. LOL

Juan needs rebuttal witnesses on the finger cuts.

NPH is being soooooo understanding about this trial watch :D, I was actually in the kitchen rolling out pierogi dough for his favorite dinner tonight while little Miss I don't remember was reading her testimomy from yesterday...

Course now I have flour all over my phone and earbuds!

all that matters is what the jury thinks... and from what I am hearing on twitter they are paying attention and taking notes.

They know the deal. :wink:

Nurse, can you share some of the tweets?

It would actually be odd if Juan did not act the way he is. He believes, knows and has proof that she is guilty of butchering Travis. It's his job to act this way and it's the jury's job to take it all in and make an informed decision.

How come JM didnt make JA shake like a chiuaua yet? I wanna see the chiuaua shake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2