long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, indeed! Scroll down to March 28 - A message from Dr. Richard Samuel

This is the only place I come. But do we really know if it was in fact him? If so as I said very unprofessional.

The 2 people scenario doesn't necessarily imply premeditation.

Arias could say that she decided to drop by Travis' house with her male friend. Travis was in a bad mood/jealous/angry all day. She could stick with the same story from Travis getting angry when she dropped the camera till the point she shot Travis in the bathroom. She could say her male friend was in the office or some other room, heard the noise, realized what was going on and ran downstairs to get a knife to help defend Arias.

I don't know. My brain is scrambled.

I do believe Arias and only Arias was present on the day of the murder and she murdered Travis with no help at all.

I cannot stand the guy but I doubt he'd do something like that. Any one can write and claim to be Dr. Samuels.

From what I read here, the owner of the site said he emailed RS to thank him blah blah blah, and the response posted was the response to the email. If so, he didn't directly post on there, but nevertheless it still is questionable behaviour IMO.

He thanks those showing support for him, and while he can't specifically comment on the case "until it is over", he says PTSD is real, as is memory loss, during acute stress.

Notice he can't comment "until it is over"?! Betcha we hear a lot from him afterwards! :furious:

He does have a book to sell for which he was heard saying this case would be great for.

Isn't this on a site that supports a known liar and a killer (3 times over, in fact). Why would anyone give any credibility for anything that is posted there???????? To be perfectly honest anyone who would support a liar tells me they have no credibility at all. jmo

I read that the owner of the site also had a Casey Anthony is innocent site, so the web site seems kind of sketchy to me. I can't imagine someone thinking they are both innocent. Perhaps trying to scam money, or trying to piss people off.

I'm sure her appetite decreased once she was identified as a suspect. She ate fries, hamburgers and guzzled down Starbuck frapps before that. I'm petite and sometimes I do order two servings of fries/sandwiches etc.

I'll admit that it seems strange in this case but then everything that Arias says and does seems strange.

Well the thing for me is, she did this 'separate purchasing' with the gasoline too. I mean, who does that and..for what reason?

In Jodi's case, she was trying not to leave a tangible paper trace. Not sure why she didn't think her bank wouldn't have the hard copies but that can perhaps go to show, she's not as clever as people think (and that she ran out of cash)

If the purchasing of food, twice, happened once, then...okay. She got hungry AND thirsty five minutes later, but to have this occur twice well, red flags can't help but be waved.

I just can't see how a lone female did all this by herself. How could she have been THAT brazen to kill Travis moments before his roommates are usually expected home?

And to those who say she used a knife in order to cut down on the noise?....really? Didn't she think Travis would scream? Or her? How could she possibly be so sure this was going to be a silent murder??

By her own testimony, they had sex and modified the level of noise they could make based on who was home. She also said the walls were very thin. She also said, the one roommate, Enrique?....shared a wall with Travis.

The absolute moxie and brazenness is unfathomable. If this was done at 3AM when everyone was asleep then.....yeah, I can buy it. But this happened at 5:30PM and the roommate usually came home between 6-6:30PM.

And once again, if there were 'intruders' there with weapons drawn then should someone come home, that is what they would've seen. So that too is why the intruder theory makes sense.

Jodi couldn't have been that certain that the roommates didn't bring home other people either. It's just so insane that my brain hurts!

BBM ~ The CA verdict was a shocker beyond utter belief.

This case is different on many scales.
A. Jodi testified (CA did not)
B. Jodi admitted to murder (CA did not)
C. The "murder" was so brutal with excessive deadly force; I do not consider that self defence.
D. MM may not testify but perhaps after this is all said and done he will come out hiding and spill his guts to get his 15 minutes of fame. moo

rose since the Casey A trial I no longer take any guesses. That blew me away and I have not been able to move past it as far as a jury goes.

I don't expect:

1. That we will find Arias' gun or bloody clothes
2. That MM will testify at all
3. That this jury will give Arias anything less than first-degree murder

...PLEASE explain to me why she bought two meals, twice???

I will try to locate the 4 receipts but she clearly buys a hamburger and soda at In-N-Out Burgers.....and 5 minutes later, she buys another meal. Why????
She did this TWICE on her way home. There are 4 receipts (cc charges) to prove it.
<snipped>
I don't post much, because everyone is always way ahead of me, but I may be able to help with this item that has confused us....

In-N-Out gives a receipt when one orders, then there is another receipt to identify the order the food comes out, the "kitchen" copy, if you will... There is an In-N-Out near my home, we ate there a few days ago and I remember thinking "this is what they're talking about...", but got distracted by grandkids and didn't keep the receipt(s)... Will try to go there for lunch today (if my tummy cooperates) and will post the results of what I get in the way of receipts.... Might make at least one thing a little less confusing...

FWIW, I believe JA acted alone, and with premeditation...

These sites request donations they say go to the families, and into JAs canteen allowance. No wonder she isn't eating..

They also market her paintings, si I have to wonder if they are connected to, or run by her family. If so, could be why thr twins are so happy..defense is good pr for the ratings and cash..

I wanted to bump this post because instead of working with speculation (like we all are as far as Jodi having help or not) those of you who believe she absolutely, without a doubt, did this by herself then...PLEASE explain to me why she bought two meals, twice???

I will try to locate the 4 receipts but she clearly buys a hamburger and soda at In-N-Out Burgers.....and 5 minutes later, she buys another meal. Why????
She did this TWICE on her way home. There are 4 receipts (cc charges) to prove it.

If you watch the interrogation tapes, one of the last ones shows Jodi eating a sandwich. She picks at it like a bird. True, she was probably an emotional mess (but, not really) but it doesn't appear this 5'6" 125 lb woman has a voracious appetite. Especially after murdering someone. So why is it she purchased double meals if...............she was all alone?

I think Juan doesn't want to go there because it's all speculation but that doesn't mean it disappears. It only adds to the fact that we absolutely don't have all the facts!!

She didn't buy two meals. It's just the way the receipts are generated that makes it look that way. This has been discussed many times here.

I wanted to bump this post because instead of working with speculation (like we all are as far as Jodi having help or not) those of you who believe she absolutely, without a doubt, did this by herself then...PLEASE explain to me why she bought two meals, twice???

If you watch the interrogation tapes, one of the last ones shows Jodi eating a sandwich. She picks at it like a bird. True, she was probably an emotional mess (but, not really) but it doesn't appear this 5'6" 125 lb woman has a voracious appetite. Especially after murdering someone. So why is it she purchased double meals if...............she was all alone?

I think Juan doesn't want to go there because it's all speculation but that doesn't mean it disappears. It only adds to the fact that we absolutely don't have all the facts!!

For the longest time many here were wondering why there were 3 receipts for gas. Some considered that she was traveling with someone. Until we learned about the gas cans! premeditation all the way! She was trying to confuse us and have documentation for possibly other people traveling with her perhaps. All along and adding to that the multiple food. and later we find that it is the same receipt just the pick up slip.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I read that the owner of the site also had a Casey Anthony is innocent site, so the web site seems kind of sketchy to me. I can't imagine someone thinking they are both innocent. Perhaps trying to scam money, or trying to piss people off.

The owner of the site has also been flushed out as being in Pakistan.

That probably speaks for itself regarding the authenticity of donations and posts.

The 2 people scenario doesn't necessarily imply premeditation.

Arias could say that she decided to drop by Travis' house with her male friend. Travis was in a bad mood/jealous/angry all day. She could stick with the same story from Travis getting angry when she dropped the camera till the point she shot Travis in the bathroom. She could say her male friend was in the office or some other room, heard the noise, realized what was going on and ran downstairs to get a knife to help defend Arias.

I don't know. My brain is scrambled.

I do believe Arias and only Arias was present on the day of the murder and she murdered Travis with no help at all.

She also didn't know if maybe she was spotted on surveillance so if she pulled in with someone and things went wrong, why not call the police? By her NOT calling police showed premeditation.

Now....if there were intruders, they probably 'broke in' (hence the window screen found on the ground) taking the onus off of Jodi. But once again, the fact that she did NOT call police, speaks for itself.

She just didn't think she'd get caught with or without the intruders.

I think the camera was a complete oversight/accident. It got thrown into the washer in their (her) haste to get out of there before roomie came home. No one thinks that, by submerging a camera, it gets obliterated. If that was her thinking, why not just toss it in the shower (or place it around Travis' neck) and leave the water running? It makes no cohesive sense.

Besides, why even take the chance? Why not just take it with you? It weighs 8 ounces. Hardly an imposition considering you just killed someone.

I'm tellin' ya....we do not have the whole story. I don't even think we have half the story. After all, a half truth is still a whole lie.

This was debunked weeks ago.
At In and Out Burger when your order is taken you are given a receipt and when they call you to pick up the order there is a second receipt, but it is one transaction.

Mesa PD already got who done this. All the prosecutor needs to do now is prove premeditation.

I don't post much, because everyone is always way ahead of me, but I may be able to help with this item that has confused us....

In-N-Out gives a receipt when one orders, then there is another receipt to identify the order the food comes out, the "kitchen" copy, if you will... There is an In-N-Out near my home, we ate there a few days ago and I remember thinking "this is what they're talking about...", but got distracted by grandkids and didn't keep the receipt(s)... Will try to go there for lunch today (if my tummy cooperates) and will post the results of what I get in the way of receipts.... Might make at least one thing a little less confusing...

FWIW, I believe JA acted alone, and with premeditation...

I respectfully say; good try! :rocker: however.....they were for different amounts.

Does anyone know where those 4 receipts are??

Travis had a conversation with his roommate at 11:30am. Claimed he had a hard time sleeping the night before. It appears he was getting ready to clean the floor because the cleaner was left out and furniture was piled up in the living room. He was very good about putting things back into place. So it could be Jodi did not arrive when she said she did but later. More towards 1pm. That would explain the pictures taken around that timeframe.

Also the roommate came back with his girlfriend around 3pm and stayed until around 4pm. We know Jodi was in his room at the time because they did not see her. It is possible Jodi was not sure what time Travis' roommate left and Travis may have checked to see if they were gone so Jodi could leave (she was dressed by 5:30pm). When he said he needed to take a shower she probably got dressed and said she was leaving so she could catch him unaware. I think she would have been out of there a lot soon had the roommate not come back. jmo

Inquiring minds want to know: (Magazine de-coded by Juan)

" "You *advertiser censored**ed up what you told my attorney the next day / directly contradicts what I've been saying for over a year / get down here ASAP and see me before you talk to them again and before / you testify so / we can fix this / interview was excellent! Must talk ASAP!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Must be MM getting an interview for media which would explain why he didn't testify.

The magazine and pedo letters are a moot point for me.

I've already confirmed Jodi is lying, manipulative, sneaky sociopath.

I need some help figuring out that magazine message. The last sentence was something like "btw, your interview was great". Interview with who? Did he give an interview on 48 hrs, or one of the media outlets she used? Was it an interview with her attorneys? If it was the latter, her attorneys would ALREADY KNOW he gave a different story, or fu**ed up the story (using her words). "Unleash the sleuther's" because this has been driving me crazy. Anyone know, or have an idea??

She didn't buy two meals. It's just the way the receipts are generated that makes it look that way. This has been discussed many times here.

That's right. One was generated when she ordered and the other when she received her meal, IMI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl