Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
She does NOT get to get off on "snapped!" when her whole defense has been self-defense!!!
She got on the stand and testified to self defense, nothing else. HLN..
9fa2d3787c44e28360b3558f7d7edcfa_zpse11fbf4f.jpg
Another fact that has been conveniently forgotten by the THs. Four months of self-defense and in one closing argument, that's thrown out and she just snapped. BS.

I've lived in Eugene my whole life, all 58 years of it. After Mom passes away, I'm thinking about moving somewhere a little more conservative with lower taxes. I love our weather, and no tornadoes does help... :scared:

Me, too, I am so sick of this blue state - and, watch for OweMalley coming to a presidential campaign close to you. :banghead: The weather (not today's) is usually OK, though. :fence:

Justify Travis ‏@JustifyTravis 1m
Jodi Arias jury came back early from lunch .. not taking full hour .. the are eager for #JUSTICE4TRAVIS too

Am I the only person that does not care for Chris Hughes? He probably is a great person - I do not know what it is about him when he talks about Travis Alexander (but something about him "rubs" me the wrong way).

And be very careful when you take the glass from the dishwasher because those hot metal pices can injure you also. I wouldn't cut up any apples either.

bbm

IIRC it's only green apples that you have to worry about1

In this 4 month trial 2 overriding factors are at hand such that consideration of which would push any self respecting jury to a M1 verdict.
1) clustered knife wounds to the back
2) deep laceration of the neck severing the great vessels.

When these 2 factors are taken together, there is NO way to get to a M2 verdict; certainly no manslaughter verdict and definitely NO self defense finding.

The line of reasoning outlined above would require no more than one hour of thought.
Should the jury give credence to JA "fog" excuse and then maintain the 2 factors noted above were NOT purposive then another miscarriage of justice will unfold.

SO NOW at the 4 hour deliberation mark - we can conclude this jury is not taking any short cuts and indeed may be finding itself deep within the weeds.

What about Corpus? Or Padre?

from a distance the water kinda look blue but when you get up to it YUCK its brown not as brown as Galveston but just almost as bad, Destin on the other hand , like an aquarium!

No. They were actually talking about how those juries had to figure out who committed the crime. That is not the case here. She did it.. So they were talking about verdicts..

I am trying to keep busy today.. its nerve wracking.. I want them to come out now!!

I cant wait to listen!

The stolen journals?? I think he let her come over that last time because she promised to bring them back, along with a car payment (200.00 check), the pictures he had been requesting from her, the ring, and a promise to delete the phone recording which I think she was trying to blackmail him with or may have already sent to the Bishop. She thought it was her last chance to make amends, then she found out he still only wanted to be friends, but this was the last time as "friends with benefits". She pretty much knew that, so came prepared.

What about Corpus? Or Padre?

from a distance the water kinda looks blue but when you get up to it YUCK its brown not as brown as Galveston but just almost as bad, Destin on the other hand , like an aquarium!

She wanted to make certain her blood/DNA were completely removed from the camera.

Plus I do think she did not take the camera because she felt everyone knew her as a photographer and why would a burglar take a camera. If the camera were missing one of his friends might believe she took it. Putting it in the washer was enough to destroy something she knew he loved. In their relationship, she was the photographer for their "trips to 1000 places". Once he bought the camera it was a signal to her he no longer needed her (in her mind, maybe). She didn't want the camera, she wanted to destroy it, just as she destroyed Travis. Jodi just forgot to remove the card. In her rush, I believe it was possible.

Mine was where he described the phone call as a squealing cat. I have never laughed so hard in my life.:floorlaugh: He made it sound as if he was discussing the weather.:raincloud:

That was funny.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Allowing it, meaning he didn't punish her for it, and didn't instruct the jury to disregard her testimony. You're a lawyer right?

A judge cannot punish anyone for perjury. That's up to the state prosecutors.

A judge also cannot instruct the jury to disregard the testimony of someone who has committed perjury.

And yes, I'm a lawyer. :)

I've been troubled all along by something: Why, after the May 26th text where Travis was so obviously done with his killer, would he have engaged in the sexcapades on June 4th? But it dawned on me last night as I listened to Chris on Tricia's radio show: It was the sex tape! I believe in my heart that the sex tape was what precipitated the text on the 26th. I also believe that the killer used it to manipulate Travis...'I won't give you the phone (to delete the tape, etc), unless you sleep with me one last time."
That's the only thing that makes any sense to me.

BBM. I often wonder if sleeping with her was just the easiest way to get rid of her. Give her what she wants and she would leave him be. The path of least resistance so to speak.

So far the jurors have not asked any questions, I wonder if this is a good sign or a bad sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dorsa50