Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what .. no friggin' way!! Jodi can get access to court records during her appeals etc and she has goons all over the countryside willing to do her bidding (I still think she's behind the stolen laptop) so that's not fair, they are identified .. if they have to do this is should remain under seal otherwise it sounds like a threat.

The addresses can be c/o an attorney. She just did that to strike fear into anyone coming forward for VIS, who didn't know otherwise. I can see her prison Christmas card list........:facepalm:

I don't know if this has been discussed, but does the filing of discovery regarding the victim impact statements indicate that the defense intends to REBUT the information in the victim impact statements?

I would think the only thing they could rebut are facts of the victim that have been proven in a court of law. Namely, nothing, other than she killed him.

Anyone?

Legally, yes they could rebut if they can present evidence of a falsehood, i.e. if a victim states that a death has ruined them financially, yet records show they collected life insurance and live in a million dollar home, then you bet the defense would want to rebut that.

Closed Custody! What would our sweet little petunia Jodi be doing in a place like that!

I finally watched lock up maricopa county, YIKES :scared: I would not want to go anywhere near that G block.

So what is the census, did her temper finally implode publicly, or is Sheriff Joe going for another 15 mins of fame to do the Fox evening news circuit.... or both.

BTW - nobody filled me in on what zapping Jodi and forcing her to do the mullet in open court was... does this have something to do with those amish boys... :seeya:

Don't give her ideas. She's likely to come up with a "Prison Cookbook" featuring recipes, spiritual advice, and homespun wisdom from everybody's favorite wrongfully-convicted murderer.

Chicken Soup for the Death Row inmate's soul, by Jodi Ann Arias

That motion that was filed that I posted a few posts back, Jodi is asking for the entire histories, she wants to know about their characters, their finances of all the witnesses. I assume they would be the Alexanders.

Supposedly a guy from NJ loaded her commissary account twice, several hundred dollars each time... this was before the verdict. I think maybe he thought there was a hook up coming? :)

Guy must be an adrenaline junky, he should try a supersonic free fall if he wants to get his juices running. A night with JA might prove a lot more dangerous. :facepalm:

Hey Schuby :seeya:
I don't know for sure, but when I read it I immeadiately thought of that Adele song. The actual words are "I set fire to the rain". It could be that crazy stalker chick misunderstood the words? I looked them up to be sure.

Adele - Set fire to the rain Lyrics - YouTube

My daughter's ex stalked our entire family for over a year! It was awful. I won't go into detail because I don't want to relive it. I will only say that all of the 4 vecihles in our driveway at the time had the tires slashed. TWICE

OMG to the song, and OMG to your daughters ex .. so scary :(

Yeah, you would think but I have a friend who did a couple weekends in county here on a DUI and he was telling me that he swapped his newer, fluffier mattress with that of a longer term inmate in exchange for some ramen. I asked how he heated it and he said there was a hot plate!

Wow! I mean, Vov! In Texas, yet. Well, live and learn. And I hadn't thought of immersion heaters, like Sleuthy suggested.

1:16 p.m. Court convenes in chambers with Defendant, Counsel for the Defendant,
Counsel for the State and victim next of kin present.
Discussion is held.
IT IS ORDERED continuing the aggravation phase from this date to 05/15/2013 at 10:00

I am both curious and sad that one of Travis' siblings had to share space with that monster!

(I need a bit of Mom help (lol) I live in a valley filled with pollens and mold so I have felt for the past week and a half that it has just been my allergies acting up...I have been on my zyrtec-D, mucinex and good old dependable Vicks Vaporub! I cannot take in a full breath, cough up gross green goop in the morning/night, but during the day just have an unproductive, annoying cough. Is there anything else I can try over the counter? I have been quite sick lately (endocrine system) and have been on some seriously strong steroids which you would think they would help me to breathe, but all they do is make me grumpy and puff me up?!?)

Way OT

My lung Dr tells me to call and be seen when my coughed up phlegm is green in color, it indicates infection rather than allergies.

Closed Custody! What would our sweet little petunia Jodi be doing in a place like that!

I finally watched lock up maricopa county, YIKES :scared: I would not want to go anywhere near that G block.

So what is the census, did her temper finally implode publicly, or is Sheriff Joe going for another 15 mins of fame to do the Fox evening news circuit.... or both.

BTW - nobody filled me in on what zapping Jodi and forcing her to do the mullet in open court was... does this have something to do with those amish boys... :seeya:

LOL!

I think now that JA is convicted Sheriff Joe is putting the "sweet little petunia" in her place. No doubt she's been quite the thorn in his side.

The killer has been taken off suicide watch and is now back in jail. Yay. Hopefully trial will go ahead as planned on Wed.

Hey Schuby :seeya:
I don't know for sure, but when I read it I immeadiately thought of that Adele song. The actual words are "I set fire to the rain". It could be that crazy stalker chick misunderstood the words? I looked them up to be sure.

Adele - Set fire to the rain Lyrics - YouTube

My daughter's ex stalked our entire family for over a year! It was awful. I won't go into detail because I don't want to relive it. I will only say that all of the 4 vecihles in our driveway at the time had the tires slashed. TWICE

What is with people and tire slashing? Can't they just leave a mean note or something? I'd rather someone just walked up and slapped me than slash my tires. Tires are GD expensive!

That motion that was filed that I posted a few posts back, Jodi is asking for the entire histories, she wants to know about their characters, their finances of all the witnesses. I assume they would be the Alexanders.

So bazaar I've never heard of such bazaar requests! You can't make this stuff up,

Yeah, you would think but I have a friend who did a couple weekends in county here on a DUI and he was telling me that he swapped his newer, fluffier mattress with that of a longer term inmate in exchange for some ramen. I asked how he heated it and he said there was a hot plate!

Hah! I'm surprised none of the inmates have held her troublesome finger down on the red hot coil so she'd REALLY have an injury to whine about when she heads to her new home.

Making it a little "PC" for we who did manual labor...and in some cases, made a pretty good living at it! In blue....
It's interesting to look through other death penalty bios--she fits the mold perfectly: High School drop-out & Wanna Be manual laborer (waitressing). That's the MO for all the losers on Death Row, it seems!

She really never worked...........pffftttt! With all her stalking, traveling, hacking, scheming, sucking up Starbucks, and taking photos of herself via cell phone, when's a girl have the time?:facepalm:

LOL you can watch the gas gauge fall on those things. Saleen styling is beautiful! Oh, I guess it's all down to taste...

At least tell me you got a good color...like black or red or blue with pearl? Hmmm it appears I still have a desire for a good set of headers and the smell or burning rubber. I miss being a teenager. Can we all go back, knowing what we know now? Please :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member