Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get why he wants to defend his profession but it seems like he's arguing about standards of treatment in a civilian setting. Jodi's in jail. It's different.

Exactly, he just wanted so badly to have Jodi fit into his mold of what he thinks she had and that she was being treated for a legitamate mental reason in the first place.

Little does he know that there are "standard protocols" for prison inmates to automatically be sent to the phych ward, and one of them I am sure is even hinting in any kind of way about death is probably a "NO-NO" like Jodi did in the interview. Another reason could have been simply because she was just convicted of 1st degree murder, she may have been put on watch for a couple days just for that.

Yes, Lil' Buddy. Search your feelings...you know this to be true. I am your father! Surrender to the dark side, and together we shall rule Websleuths...

darth_vader.jpg

Haha! Can I be Leia?

Who do y'all think JA is referring to in this tweet?
"I've worked with considerable amounts of people in this case, and at this time, the one I thought I could trust could not be after all."

I'm going with ALV. She may not be willing to get on that stand again... :twocents:

Also, I'd like to know why that delicate flower Donovan isn't on parole ... is she not a convicted felon? She shouldn't even be allowed to associate with a convicted murderer. Don't you have to be gainfully employed while on parole? If I see her face on TV one more time I'm gonna take a flamethrower to it.

Someone mentioned this was likely JW. Could it be Jodi's Mom?

Well actually I believe that the page that this tweet may have been seen on is likely a fake. Her original page is back up, just as Donovan promised it would be. No new tweets on it as of yet.

MOO

After reading that long begging letter she wrote to the Judge to make Nurmi stay on the case, I think it's Nurmi...She had worked very hard to get this twisted tale created and he was right there with her. He didn't get her less than M1.... she is now devaluing him the way she devalued Travis. Nurmi should thank his lucky stars she's securely locked up.

Another bubble burst this evening. And here I thought the obvious P-word was *advertiser censored*. :scared:

Just jumping off here.....I can't tell you how happy I was when SP's photo was published with the word "condemned" on it.

I think I took that case way too personally, but that pic somehow relieved my nightmares at the time.

I can see it now sorry prisoner #2013 we are out of Sodium Pentothal, we can still offer hanging, gas or our favorite old sparky.

Sounds like sodium pentothal isn't their only choice.

. Charts for all chemical protocols follow. The Director shall have the sole discretion as to which
lethal chemical will be used for the scheduled execution. This decision will be provided to the
inmate in writing 20 days prior to the scheduled execution date. If a drug other than Pentobarbital or
Sodium Pentothal is to be used, the inmate will be given notice regarding the protocol to be followed
in administering that drug.

http://www.azcorrections.gov/policysearch/700/0710.pdf

I remember that. He was lunging at the screen, lol. He kept insisting that she couldn't fake/pretend/bluff her way there and his medical colleagues would talk with her and not admit her simply for saying she preferred the DP over LWOP. :eek: :eek:

He said there are standards by which each person is measured and if JA didn't meet those standards, she would be in Estrella jail.

He wasn't getting it that just by saying she would have ultimate freedom in death was enough to get her in there.

And the "nice handsome gentleman" is my secret lover, Mark Eiglarsh. :)

DR Drew appears to be suffering from myheadisallthewayupmyassandIhavetoberight-itis. I was married to someone just like him for a long time. He still sends me text messages telling me things he was right about 10 years ago.

Also, I'd like to know why that delicate flower Donovan isn't on parole ... is she not a convicted felon? She shouldn't even be allowed to associate with a convicted murderer. Don't you have to be gainfully employed while on parole? If I see her face on TV one more time I'm gonna take a flamethrower to it.

Yes, exactly .. I thought once Jodi was convicted it was bye bye Donovan .. enough is enough .. throw her sorry behind back in jail!

I have no idea of their age difference but NG has YEARS and YEARS on DrD....she has been stirring up reactions for as long as I can remember...way back to the start of the Court TV days at least.

IMDb, if it's accurate, shows her on a tv show called Trial Heat in 1997 as her first regular tv appearance.

DR Drew appears to be suffering from myheadisallthewayupmyassandIhavetoberight-itis. I was married to someone just like him for a long time. He still sends me text messages telling me things he was right about 10 years ago.

I don't know why, but that made me laugh loud enough to wake up the dog. Maybe it's because I have a number of relatives just like that. Particularly one sister who no doubt wonders why we don't talk often.

It would have been one thing to change in midstream, but they were way, way downstream, almost at their destination. The worst Plan B I've ever seen.

Caps are now down by three. :maddening: :doh: :eek:hwow: :pullhair: :anguish: :candle: :tantrum: :Banane38:
Downstream...LOL...how about when the defense team saw that huge waterfall they were headed toward...LOL

I get the hate for all things JA, but, IMO we shouldn't make fun of anatomical body parts, of which there are many variations, which God gave us.

I'm sorry, but in this case it's pretty accurate!

Maybe this is a sign I should log off. If only the @#$ game would end.

Ya nailed Drew! Agree 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, Lil' Buddy. Search your feelings...you know this to be true. I am your father! Surrender to the dark side, and together we shall rule Websleuths...

darth_vader.jpg

hmmmmm, nobody said anything about ruling stuff....

I'm sorry, but in this case it's pretty accurate!

Maybe this is a sign I should log off. If only the @#$ game would end.

My rule is with off color humor is this:

Funny=appropriate

Not funny=offensive

I was yelling at Dr. Drew tonight - STOP MAN, you have been sucked into the JA vortex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdowpp1