GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 10s

Witness "John Roberts" sworn in today who won't testify until tomorrow pic.twitter.com/zKHzQoSeHW

Other inmates judge ordered back tomorrow.

Wednesday will be a half day only

time for me to go back to my safe, normal, uninteresting life. see some of you tomorrow. bye for now.

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 24s

First witness for tomorrow being sworn in now. John Robertson..Cassie Gouker's husband. Begins tomorrow at 9 am #JoshYoung @WLKY

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 1m

Prosecution hopes to finish case by Wednesday. Defense likely start Thursday.
Done for day

If Josh jr. did this he would have benn smart enough to cover his a$$, His daddy and cousin were busy in the bedroom. He could hid all the evidence by himself. I really doubt he would invovle 2 total a$$holes. But I can believe a criminal with a vendetta against a x wife, sleeping with a cousin would punish her, Sickness knows no bounds. Give me 1 reason Josh Jr. would have to kill Trey?

Maybe I'm totally wrong, but I don't see Josh Jr. as a murderer. If he had a complicity, see his criminal brute, incesturist, bully, manipulist dad. I mispelled alot of words. I think he will be found not guilty.

I think the opposite...that he was just 15 and his Dad would have done a much better job covering his tracks being the criminal that he is.

I am happy the judge stopped this for the day.

I remember when Johnny Depp was playing that crazy, gonzo writer, Hunter S Thompson in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and while high on acid said something like 'and they are allowing them to breed'. I was thinking of this bunch.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 2m

Prosecution hopes to finish case by Wednesday. Defense likely start Thursday.
Done for day

Inmates tomorrow? Should be interesting...again.

Omigosh...combine inmates with this bunch....

That guy John Richardson does not look at all like I imagined him to be. He looks like he could be her son almost!

I don't see how Cassie and Amanda can both be telling the truth - but I can't decide which one is lying. Their testimonies contradict each other, so they can't both be right, but I don't know what to think beyond that.

Actually, it could be the truth. Cassie says that JY woke her up at 1-1:30 a.m., then she adds later on that JY went later on to get JG. Amanda testifies that JG was in bed until around 1:00 a.m. Correct?

Actually, it could be the truth. Cassie says that JY woke her up at 1-1:30 a.m., then she adds later on that JY went later on to get JG. Amanda testifies that JG was in bed until around 1:00 a.m. Correct?

But Amanda also says Trey himself is accounted for until a little after 1 am, and JG was with her till between 1-1.30 am. It doesn't leave an awful lot of time for Trey to be lured out of the house and murdered, and then evidence bagged up and taken to Cassie's.

I am happy the judge stopped this for the day.

I remember when Johnny Depp was playing that crazy, gonzo writer, Hunter S Thompson in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and while high on acid said something like 'and they are allowing them to breed'. I was thinking of this bunch.
I feel so bad for the jury. I can't imagine how they felt while listening to JG's testimony. Glad they got to leave early. I wonder if they expected this when they were sworn in. Now, the inmates will be there tomorrow. I would be a little scared, but that's just me. :moo:

But Amanda also says Trey himself is accounted for until a little after 1 am, and JG was with her till between 1-1.30 am. It doesn't leave an awful lot of time for Trey to be lured out of the house and murdered, and then evidence bagged up and taken to Cassie's.

I don't think Trey was accounted for until 1:00 a.m. Her and JG were buy having sex and videotaping it. I believe her testimony was that she caught Trey at 10:30 p.m. trying to sneak out and she didn't see him later.

The thing that is has me perplexed is the Pot in Trey's system. It wasn't in his blood so he wasn't a pot smoker. It was in his urine, which means he was killed shortly after he inhaled it. Did someone make him smoke pot or did someone hold him down and blow it in his face? Just thought of the last part...

She caught Trey trying to sneak out at 10pm. The pot? Trey was a teenager in a house where I'd imagine pot was a regular feature - he could have just been offered some and willingly tried it.

She caught Trey trying to sneak out at 10pm. The pot? Trey was a teenager in a house where I'd imagine pot was a regular feature - he could have just been offered some and willingly tried it.

So, when did Mom have Trey accounted for until 1:00 a.m.? It was until 10, not 1 a.m.

I find it odd that Trey would try pot for the first time on the night of his murder. If it were in his blood, then I would say he was a pot smoker, but it was only in his urine, so he smoked it for the first time right before he was murdered? Somethings not right with that. JMO

If Josh jr. did this he would have benn smart enough to cover his a$$, His daddy and cousin were busy in the bedroom. He could hid all the evidence by himself. I really doubt he would invovle 2 total a$$holes. But I can believe a criminal with a vendetta against a x wife, sleeping with a cousin would punish her, Sickness knows no bounds. Give me 1 reason Josh Jr. would have to kill Trey?

Maybe I'm totally wrong, but I don't see Josh Jr. as a murderer. If he had a complicity, see his criminal brute, incesturist, bully, manipulist dad. I mispelled alot of words. I think he will be found not guilty.

Now I'm getting confused again. Didn't I hear Amanda, Trey's mother, testify that she and Gouker had sex twice for a *advertiser censored* movie they were making, banana and all. I remember that part because I happen to be eating a banana at the time that Amanda was asked if a banana was utilized in the *advertiser censored* movie. I don't think I can ever eat another banana again.......:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny