NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have a very hard time believing the "rebellious teenager" angle. I know appearances are not everything, but she looks so tiny to me. So fragile.

1hHxUK.AuSt.156.jpeg

I wish we would also hear more from the bio mom. CP states in the interviews that she was in almost daily contact with her. Yet-- so much confusion ovber who "Nan" is? I don't understand.

Where are you, Erica?

My computer is fried so I am trying to type on a tablet, please excuse typos. Thanks to those who posted the transcripts. They are really telling. While there is no excuse for the abuse I believe Erica did endure for most of her life, I think there are some bits of truth to CS's interviews. I question the identity of "Nan"...to me it is obviously not Irene Goodman, but somebody else that wanted a child for reasons that I don't even want to think about. From reading through the interviews, I do think there is a small chance that Erica is still alive. I hope LE are trying to connect all the dots and find her.

Does anybody know who the "Kelly" is that was mentioned in the transcripts, often when "Strawberry" (JJ) was also mentioned?

Do we know yet when the Dr Phil episode will air?

I see denial. She's convinced herself that nothing is wrong, that SHE has done nothing wrong. I am on the fence as to whether or not the parents killed her/caused her disappearance, but the fact remains, she has done PLENTY wrong here. The lack of love is painfully obvious.

The son that is (according to mom) bi-polar, is he the son that reported Erica missing?

PS: I see nothing frail about her, either. Nothing.

...While there is no excuse for the abuse I believe Erica did endure for most of her life, I think there are some bits of truth to CS's interviews....

Do we know yet when the Dr Phil episode will air?

RSBM

Oh, I believe there is some truth mixed in with a whole lotta neglecting the MAIN facts regarding what happened...

I believe I read that it will be aired on Monday? I don't have TV, so I anxiously await transcripts!

ok those with built-in advanced face recognition - is this Erica??

(I've included the pic from the missing poster to compare...)

[removed additional image reason noted]

Attachments

• ep2.jpg
    ep2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 96

ok, i thought that was the case. i wondered, and also saw someone here question, perhaps the son went off the deep end and killed her while mom was hospitalized. but, if that were the case and the parents were covering for him, he would have to be seriously off the chain to report her missing.

even if he reported her missing as a way to retaliate against the parents for some perceived wrong, he is doing the right thing for Erica. I do not believe she just wanted to move away from them to live with Zanny, err, I mean Nan.

Mom says at one point that at any point that they wanted Erica home, nan would have brought her home, that she DID bring her home. Well, there were a total of three visits, right? So was it the first or second visit that nan returned erica home? Because it wasnt the third one...

i can not see well, as im on my phone, but i don't think so. Erica has a flatter nose, chin is different, too.

I think it could be. A lot of her nose shape is whited out by the flash in the missing photo. Look at the almost dimple to the right of her mouth (right side facing, her left).

An argument for Casey: She's physically frail. She has brought into her home as many as 4 other children into her home that were not biologically hers. The family members allegedly speaking out against her could be the son she recently kicked out or other family members who carry grudges. Her business is caring for small animals. She just doesn't fit the profile of someone who would harm a child.

Welcome to Websleuths, Sorry, I for one do not see your logic. She is not all that frail if she can travel to LA to tape a Dr. Phil show. If you are local and have some inside information, please contact a moderator about getting verified as a local.

I think Erica has thinner eyebrows and different shape face fwiw

RSBM

Oh, I believe there is some truth mixed in with a whole lotta neglecting the MAIN facts regarding what happened...

I believe I read that it will be aired on Monday? I don't have TV, so I anxiously await transcripts!

The show/interview was taped Monday, It has not aired yet as far as I can tell. I think I saw that it might air next Tuesday.

CP and SP , as it was told, had 'taken in' Erica and her 3 (female)older 1/2 siblings, back when Erica was an infant...and by the time she was 2 1/2, they supposedly adopted Erica, while the sibs went else where( with family I do believe)
So that was a long time ago- I don't know that it has been said she did that for any others.
She doesn't strike me as frail- maybe has a health issue...but imho frail wouldn't be breeding/selling animals, nor 'home' schooling. Frail is not a word I would use to describe based on what seen & heard.

Did we ever figure out who Shirley B Parsons is? She was mentioned in the missing report of another child and also in the items seized from the house. Is that the other daughter?

I am new to websleuths so I am not really sure how this works. I live about 45 minutes away from where her family lives. Yesterday I read a post that may have been tying the family to surry county. They found human remains in surry county yesterday. May not be related but that caught my eye. The article is posted below:

http://myfox8.com/2013/08/15/human-remains-found-in-surry-county/

Also the dr Phil how will air on Tuesday. Saw the promo this afternoon but they haven't changed the description on the guide yet.

Still no ID but additional details here: http://www.mtairynews.com/news/home_top-news/2428593/No-ID-yet-on-body-found-in-Pilot-Mountain

R-L-U addy you will find someone in area with that other name of CSP - noted on SW-F.

:rockon:

Where have I seen that picture before? It has been in the last few days I know.........because it made me stop and look harder at it because I thought it resembled her too. I'm not very good at that though.

I still think she was taking her to visit someone.....just not anyone that was biologically related to her. That part is just part of the story she has spun!! But if I remember right, it has been said that Erica would come home and talk about her visits with this mystery person, and so far I have not seen anyone disclaim that.

I would like to see when CP's medical bills were paid and how.....I think they should be digging real real deep in any of their financial records!

From what little I could see of their house, it looked pretty nice.....not extravagant but nice. The outside too. I'm thinking this is a woman that likes money.....a lot. I am basing this off the whole surrogate incident, and the whole getting Erica back after she let her stay with a relative? a friend? (not sure which, I forget) for eight months because she couldn't stand to look at her because she looked too much like her bio mom just so she could continue to get her SS check.

Still waiting to see an interview with bio mom and also I'd like to see what JP has to say! Actually I'd like to see what the other daughter has told LE too!

Something I just thought of- the state gives you money for foster kids, but once you adopt the child, you're on your own, right? So why were they getting money for her? I understand that they may have financially qualified for Medicaid... but I am not clear on what money they were getting for her? Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01