Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #178

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does that mean that RA was not singled out by Odinists and framed for this crime? Sounds like he was treated the same as the other prisoners in those locations.
If the theory is that Odinist prison guards have a brothership with the actual killers, it would make no sense for them to call attention to themselves by mistreating RA. If he is innocent, he wouldn’t know anything about Odinist involvement with the murders. The guards would lay low and just let RA take the fall.

jmo

Again, same can be said of any jail or prison across America not just the State of Indiana. Probably the ones in your state and I know it's the same of mine.

MOO
Yes I know that these patterns in prison conditions can most likely be found across the US, including in the ones in my own city. My father is a CO and my brother had to do probation at Rikers of all places when we were teenagers. Perhaps for this reason RA’s alleged claims about mistreatment in the Westville and Wabash facilities caught my attention in the memorandum and the other defense motions. I was not trying to state that the prisons in Indiana were outliers or that the suffering experienced was special only to Wabash or Westville.

I mentioned these articles and organizations originally as a response from an earlier conversation I was having with someone on this chat about the testimonies given by the two COs of Wabash and Westville to the prosecution. Though in no way can I determine the truthfulness regarding their statements on how well they treat and monitor RA, I thought I would just note that at these same prisons there have been numerous reports of abuse and mistreatment of the inmates that have been a cause of concern for the advocates at IDOCwatch, ACLU and HWR. Also, some of the testimonies given by current and past inmates of the emotional and physical distress caused by the guard’s mistreatment share similar details to what AB and BR have alleged RA experienced. Perhaps or perhaps not this indicates maybe the abuse is deeply rooted and systemic within these prison-ecosystems themselves and perpetrated by various administrators, COs and staff members who protect themselves and each other at the expense of the inmates they have dominion over. Perhaps in that case, if RA is being abused in Wabash it is not due to Odinism at all but dangerous and corrupt COs and prison officials.

Will this work for you? There is another letter, too; but I don't have a link for it yet.

This lovely letter was written from all of us. Thank you, kind and thoughtful, Anonymous Citizen. Allow the cameras.

Not in an effort to create panic at local hotels in the Carroll County area, but I've heard predictions that the lines to get a seat in the small courtroom may resemble the blocks and blocks of interested persons as we saw in AmberHeard vs JohnnyDepp trial.
MOO

This lovely letter was written from all of us. Thank you, kind and thoughtful, Anonymous Citizen. Allow the cameras.

Not in an effort to create panic at local hotels in the Carroll County area, but I've heard predictions that the lines to get a seat in the small courtroom may resemble the blocks and blocks of interested persons as we saw in AmberHeard vs JohnnyDepp trial.
MOO
Would absolutely love to be able to go to that! And wish I could, lol.

Here are a couple of snips from the article linked below, which someone posted earlier. They are paying the D the very minimum allowable plus Carroll Co. will be reimbursed to 40% of the D costs.

It's good that JG is concerned that the D is wanting to spend too much of the county's money. I bet she'll be floored when she sees the bills from the P and all the expenses attached to the jury.

The commission also establishes minimum compensation requirements for the public defenders hired by its member counties, which means Carroll County must pay Allen’s two public defenders at least $100 per hour.
The commission will reimburse Carroll County for up to 40% of what it spends on Allen’s defense costs – a significant savings for a small county.

MOO
The judge may end up wishing she had granted the D the change of venue they originally asked for.

MOO

I've been thinking about this and have a feeling she's not going to allow cameras if there is evidence of SA of children. I've watched many trials and can't think of any I've watched with that type of crime. However, I do try to avoid child SA cases, so maybe I've just missed them. In fact, the only SA trial I think I ever watched was the Kellen Winslow trial.

Here are a couple of snips from the article linked below, which someone posted earlier. They are paying the D the very minimum allowable plus Carroll Co. will be reimbursed to 40% of the D costs.

It's good that JG is concerned that the D is wanting to spend too much of the county's money. I bet she'll be floored when she sees the bills from the P and all the expenses attached to the jury.

With just over 20,000 residents in Carroll County, $2.1 million in trial expenses would translate to about $100 for every man, woman and child in the county.

That's about $100 per every woman, man and child in the county in order to try this case.

A week before Allen’s arrest in October, the Carroll County Council approved an annual budget of about $17.5 million. In December, Carroll County Auditor Beth Myers posted a notice to alert taxpayers that the council was seeking to appropriate an additional $2.1 million for anticipated costs related to the double murder trial. The council approved the appropriations request in January, including $1,535,000 for personnel services, $530,000 for other services and $35,000 for supplies.

The dvr drive kept running until it was discovered as such. Think of the missing investigative work and recordings this could potentially involve. It irks me. That is eight (8) weeks worth of potential evidence gone bye bye. After the discovery, did the Investigative Team in Delphi compose notes of the data that was essentially erased during this time period?

A standard 1 terabyte (TB) hard drive can hold approximately 1,000 gigabytes (GB) of data1. To break it down further, a gigabyte is roughly 1 billion bytes1. So, if we consider the decimal conversion, a 1 terabyte hard drive can store around 1,000,000,000,000 bytes.
I agree it is irksome and makes LE look bad. Someone should be monitoring such an important piece of equipment.

But it also makes me question the veracity of the defense team because they have been trying to sell the notion that LE PURPOSELY erased all the Odinist interviews in order to screw over their defendant. And now that we know what really happened we can see that is factually incorrect. And it seems devious on their part, IMO.

Bringing it up to criticise LE's competence---that's fine. But trying to imply that it was an effort to frame RA is over the line, imo.

The state is involved in some massive conspiracy to frame a random CVS employee for the murder of two teenage girls, covering up the real killers because ???, featuring obscure spiritual beliefs VS the local guy that admitted to the crime 5 times, was wearing clothing resembling BG in the video, admitted to being in the area at the time, and who called a tip in on himself.

Two words: Occam's Razor.

I don't understand why it was ever cropped in the first place. If Abby is in the frame wouldn't that have given everyone an accurate height comparison for BG?
They have the original which will be used at trial. But I don't think they wanted to include Abby in the photo that was released publicly, out of respect for the deceased victims and the surviving families. I couldn't imagine if it was my daughter that was the victim and her 'last image' was plastered all over the media with the image of her killer. That would be too much, imo.

I agree it is irksome and makes LE look bad. Someone should be monitoring such an important piece of equipment.

But it also makes me question the veracity of the defense team because they have been trying to sell the notion that LE PURPOSELY erased all the Odinist interviews in order to screw over their defendant. And now that we know what really happened we can see that is factually incorrect. And it seems devious on their part, IMO.

Bringing it up to criticise LE's competence---that's fine. But trying to imply that it was an effort to frame RA is over the line, imo.
I haven't seen anything suggesting it was purposeful, honestly. I am not surprised, though, to hear this is being pushed in some quarters. Everyone I've heard speaking about this has been pretty distressed. It's a big problem. There's no way I think that was purposeful, and they have the summary notes to my knowledge, for those interviews. It's not enough, but it's something.

And just putting it out there, the only way RA IMO deserves this defense is if he's guilty as sin. 100% MOO, if he's innocent and convicted, I hope he sues them

That such a thing were possible! No idea.

Last edited:
And just putting it out there, the only way RA IMO deserves this defense is if he's guilty as sin. 100% MOO, if he's innocent and convicted, I hope he sues them

That such a thing were possible! No idea.
If he is innocent the CAST from his phone would show him leaving before A&L got to the bridge and returning to his car.

Crowd funding hits MSM!
Wondering about the part they were allowed consultations with tool-mark expert. Defense wanted more but JG denied finding the need unsupported. Seems like they want other opinions on facts being presented.

And furthermore there’s an appeal process that they are deciding to circumvent… in the view of the public once again
Moo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members