Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #180

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people purported to have images, probably sold their fakes, but in reality until the defense recently exposed them there were no actual images out there.

Wow. What makes you think this? I've heard from so many places (unconfirmed, rumors, etc.) the exact opposite of this, which leads me to believe some of it is true. I have never actually heard your theory that people faked having images and were selling fakes. What makes you think this?

:cool: :cool: Happy Solar Eclipse Day! :cool: :cool:

Also:

Hennessy brief TV interview re Contempt

FOX59 exclusive: Attorney for Delphi defense team puzzled by court and prosecutor blow back
Hennessy basically said what I said when the Judge reacted as she was heavily perturbed they dare have an awkward Defense strategy. Baldwin and Rozzi are better lawyers that she expected them to be on this case. Boldly, they submitted the Defense Memo.

My viewpoint on the shared Frank's with MW is that Baldwin, regrettably, allowed MW to read the Frank's memo for he was perhaps seeking a laymen's opinion or whatnot.

Then, out of morbid curiosity, or otherwise, MW went [back?] to the law office intending to scoop the CS photos and was successful. That's where the betrayal of their relationship entered. There is absolutely no good reason for the D to release the photos publicly because the memo contained enough descriptions that anyone with an imagination could "see" the horrific CS.

Abby and Libby were innocent victims to a viscousness I hope no others endure.

MOO

My viewpoint on the shared Frank's with MW is that Baldwin, regrettably, allowed MW to read the Frank's memo for he was perhaps seeking a laymen's opinion or whatnot.

Then, out of morbid curiosity, or otherwise, MW went [back?] to the law office intending to scoop the CS photos and was successful.

RSBM

Interesting perspective I have not heard. Thank you for sharing.

Here's what Carter said during a Road Show in 2020 as to how many were thought to be involved. The way he says it, it sounds to me like he was not looking at just one person at that time.
11 mm
Other LE: ... but gosh it wouldn't be great for it to just close that that last piece that they're missing and put somebody in jail for this?

Carter: I'm not sure how that would feel but I can't wait and if, uhh....we know we've said this before, uh.. either one of these individuals ......uh.. or a group.. whatever that might be that were involved in this, there's multiple ways to resolve this in your mind, in your heart, in your soul. I hope you'll do the right thing one day

Not until the trial proves otherwise, there was at least one other person at the end of the bridge when BG approached the two young girls. That is why they didn't run to the safety of one victim's home that was only .9 mile straight down the private drive (N 625 W Hwy).

MHOO

IMHO not only didn't benefit the D, it was catastrophic for their client.
It sure got attention on their client and people feeling sorry for him. They used the media attention to push out their ideas before the trial. Look at the crowd funding they did. I think it did exactly what they needed it to do. They wanted to push the idea that this was not RA, but these other people and that the scene included Runes and the girls being posed in certain ways.. leaking photos and then having the very graphic descriptions in the Frank's memo, got everyone talking about that.

There's no way D is ready for this trial. They were too busy spitting out pretrial motion after pretrial motion and working on their magnus opus "Franks Memorandum." They knew their only real chance was to avoid the trial entirely. When that didn't work, they went into panic mode. The only "fair trial" the Ds can accept is an acquittal for "Rick," MOO. They should have had their experts long ago, the geofencing "mistake" was indeed probably their mistake. The experts issue is only being tackled now because this is the first chance they've had to really, you know, "get around to it." I don't care about the crowdsourcing, but I'm finding it hard to swallow this "David & Goliath" narrative for the defense of "Rick" that the D is now trying furiously to advance, jmo. They should have been pounding away at the P's lost interview footage a long time ago, and getting conferences together with their own experts so they intimately understood the nuances of their own case. Instead, they were chasing down Odinists and doing damage control on their leaks. There's no need to reinvestigate the entire case. It's the State of Indiana v Richard Allen, not the State of Indiana v your buddy Rick.

This!

"They should have been pounding away at the P's lost interview footage a long time ago, and getting conferences together with their own experts so they intimately understood the nuances of their own case. Instead, they were chasing down Odinists and doing damage control on their leaks. There's no need to reinvestigate the entire case. It's the State of Indiana v Richard Allen, not the State of Indiana v your buddy Rick."

Look at the time and funds used just on the leaks! What percentage of their billed hours were spent on noise?

Here's what Carter said during a Road Show in 2020 as to how many were thought to be involved. The way he says it, it sounds to me like he was not looking at just one person at that time.
11 mm
Other LE: ... but gosh it wouldn't be great for it to just close that that last piece that they're missing and put somebody in jail for this?

Carter: I'm not sure how that would feel but I can't wait and if, uhh....we know we've said this before, uh.. either one of these individuals ......uh.. or a group.. whatever that might be that were involved in this, there's multiple ways to resolve this in your mind, in your heart, in your soul. I hope you'll do the right thing one day

The Prosecutor, in court before a judge, said quite awhile ago that they thought others were involved. This is not a secret from something ISP Carter said years ago. That doesn't mean RA shouldn't be on trial or that he didn't kill the girls. It means others were possibly aware beforehand and/or possibly aided in some way. I have a good guess about one such person. He was sitting in Wabash serving C S A M sentence until RA was moved into Wabash...then the C S A M-er was shipped out real quick A mighty interesting coincidence. AJMO

Hennessy basically said what I said when the Judge reacted as she was heavily perturbed they dare have an awkward Defense strategy. Baldwin and Rozzi are better lawyers that she expected them to be on this case. Boldly, they submitted the Defense Memo.

Then, out of morbid curiosity, or otherwise, MW went [back?] to the law office intending to scoop the CS photos and was successful. That's where the betrayal of their relationship entered. There is absolutely no good reason for the D to release the photos publicly because the memo contained enough descriptions that anyone with an imagination could "see" the horrific CS.

Abby and Libby were innocent victims to a viscousness I hope no others endure.

MOO
I don't understand what you mean by "an awkward Defense strategy"?

11 mm

You do understand an investigation is fluid so things changed over the course of the investigation. This was never set in stone and obviously it changed as it progressed.

This is like using something they said from 2018 to say “ well the investigation said this so it must be true”. Well no it’s a active investigation so things can change daily as the picture becomes clearer.

Last edited:
Wow. What makes you think this? I've heard from so many places (unconfirmed, rumors, etc.) the exact opposite of this, which leads me to believe some of it is true. I have never actually heard your theory that people faked having images and were selling fakes. What makes you think this?
Because their are no rules to selling dark images.
And I dont believe there was evidenceleak on the prosecution side.

Because their are no rules to selling dark images.
And I dont believe there was evidenceleak on the prosecution side.

According to Murder Sheet reporting on the hearing, DH spent some time trying to suggest the prosecution or judicial staff had leaked the RL SWA. According to MS, it is well known among journalists that RL's attorney secured the SWA from law enforcement and it was RL who subsequently gave it to the media.

We'll see what Judge Gull finds, but as far as I am aware, there is no evidence the prosecution leaked the CS photos.

RSBM

Can't help but wonder if the fundraiser for expert witnesses will have any impact on the speedy trial or a plea deal. Funds were solicited for a specific purpose. Curious as to where these funds would go if there ends up being no need for an expert witness?

Also, I am not clear on how the witness list is handled. Is/was there a date where all witnesses must be made known? Would a CI be named on a witness list?

Hugs to family and loved ones of Abby and Libby. My heart hurts for them.
The funds belong to RA, right now and always. The fund raising is for him. Unless it's set up where if he takes a plea, the funds are donated somewhere, they are his to keep or pay his expenses. The Murder Sheet has an episode, "Crowdfunding" that has two very knowledgeable lawyers addressing it.

Dark web? Who said they were released on the dark web?
To think they have not wound up on the dark web is something we all would hope and pray but I personally think that would be a naive hope. Look how some evil-minded person in Sweden thought it would be ok to email these pictures of their murdered children to the families. That's the kind of people there are in the world...lots of them. Supply and demands assures those pictures are on online to be had. That's what the dark web is and does. AJMO

It's the world wide web. Lot of sickos out there wanting to make a buck scamming other sicko's fantasies for money. It's a cesspool that preys and traffics women and children, in life and death. AJMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallasgrl