FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's interesting about she and her boyfriend talking every morning before they left for work, but he didn't get the call that morning. Talking before they left implies it should have been before she even walked out of her condo. Is it possible that aside from maintenance, others had access to keys that fit all units? Possible especially if there were some units still under construction. It just makes me wonder that something like that occurred, or maybe even someone knocked on her door. It also bothers me that it isn't clear whether the clothes laid out were items she decided against wearing or items she'd planned on wearing but was interrupted.

I wonder why this one is important also. LE may know a little more then they are letting on to the public as to not alert the POI..but I don't know, and yea it does look like it could be a beret. Or you know for some reason I keep thinking of those haircuts that the men have that live in Isreal they are a certain Jewish religion I can't think of the exact name of it. Maybe just Jewish lol I dont know.

lostfaith said:
To me it looks like a black beret. Is that how you spell it? You know, like the Green Berets. Or, what about those wedge haircuts, where it is shaved up the back and sides and ends in a wedge of hair. But I am leaning more towards a beret. I wonder why they are zeroing in on this image. It was in the afternoon, I would assume lots of people walked by. Why is this one important?

I think these more going on in this clip than we see. OR this film has been used so many times there are other images that can be pulled up when doing negatives or solarized. There are so many reflections on that car, either theres more action going on or theyre just reflections. I hope this man's face is in one of those reflections.

Orlando police confirmed to Local 6 News Wednesday that investigators have utilized the department's polygrapher in the search for missing Orlando woman Jennifer Kesse.
Kesse, 24, was reported missing several weeks ago after she did not show up for work at Westgate Resorts in Ocoee, Fla.

Officials said they will not disclose who received a polygraph test or how many polygraphs have been administered.

A polygraph is an instrument that simultaneously records changes in physiological processes such as heartbeat, blood pressure and respiration, often used as a lie detector.
CSI Teams Continue Search

Meanwhile, crime scene technicians were back at an Orlando apartment complex this week where Kesse's car was found after she mysteriously vanished last month.
Local 6 News has learned that investigators have been focusing on a surveillance camera lodged in a roof of the clubhouse at the Huntington on the Green apartments.

The camera captured several images of a person of interest who may have information about Kesse's whereabouts. The person was photographed through a gate that surrounds a pool at the complex.
http://www.local6.com/news/6838344/detail.html
:( I hope they find her soon .I wonder why they wont say who they did a polygraph on.

Beyond Belief said:
Is this possible?
POI parks car walks to Jennifers condo.
Drives Jennifers car back to his car.
Would dog catch the scent if its in the car and also on the path even though the order was not from car to condo, but from his car to condo, but back in her car.

If the person lives in the same complex that Jennifer lives in he probably left his car there and got her when she came out to her car to leave for work. He could have asked for a ride somewhere saying his car won't start and he has to get to work or something like that. I think they took her car and sometime after they left he gained control of her. I think he did whatever he did with Jennifer...stashed her car somewhere...went back and got it a couple days later....parked it where it was found and walked the mile back to the condo complex and went over the fence where he knew he couldn't be seen.

He was the last person to sit in Jennifer's car. The dog picked up his scent from the car and followed it the mile back to the condo...over the fence and to the entrance of her condo.

In answer to another poster.....Jennifer's parents seemed to believe that Jennifer tried on a couple outfits and discarded them before she decided on the outfit that she wore that morning. They don't believe that anything took place in the condo.

O.K. I know I am going to slap myself for saying this, but...... She had just returned from vacation, right? Had anyone actually, really seen her or talked to her since she had returned? Had her parents talked to her since she had returned? Friends? brother?

just askin"

Drew, Joyce & Logan Kesse were apparently on the CBS Morning Show today - according to my local evening news.

Tonight - Wed., Feb. 8th - more national exposure. The Kesse family will be on "Larry King Live". 9 pm - midnight & 3 am EST.

"Breaking News" regarding the possibility of a nerve agent in the attic of a Senate office building in the Capitol dominated several hours of CNN tonight. (6:30-10:00 pm) The Kesse family has been re-scheduled for Monday night (2/13) on LKL.

From our local TV news - Orlando Police have polygraphed numerous people. They won't say who or how many. Kesse family was just made aware of that fact. Sounded like they were not a part of the group polygraphed.

It was also reported that the police STILL have 58 hours of videotape to review. (More from the camera mounted atop the Clubhouse, I believe.)

Wouldn't ya' think that would have been completed a week or 2 ago???

As for the clothes 'laid out' in Jen's apartment - rather than Jen 'trying on clothes' that morning - it quite possible that while unpacking - several outfits from her trip hadn't been put away yet. After all - her nightclothes were found dropped on the bathroom floor - so, she doesn't sound like a neat freak to me.

13th Juror

Since she is a professional I would think the clothes laid out would be that type and not casual weekend wear.

She arrived at work on Monday straight from the vacation. Last spoken too Monday night. Early on I thought I read something about going to mail something, but I haven't gotten any information about that since.
Does anyone know anymore about what was to be mailed?

I believe this guy in the video is carrying what they think is the gym bag they found in the trash.

This is really small, but I found it just above the hedge.
http://photobucket.com/albums/d179/Kafthy/?action=view&current=kesseguy.jpg

I wanted to show you what kind of things I do to these pictures.
This is solarized and colored. Not naturally colors.
http://photobucket.com/albums/d179/Kafthy/?action=view&current=Solarizedandcolorpicture.jpg

lostfaith said:
O.K. I know I am going to slap myself for saying this, but...... She had just returned from vacation, right? Had anyone actually, really seen her or talked to her since she had returned? Had her parents talked to her since she had returned? Friends? brother?

just askin"

That's the same thing I was wondering.

Beyond Belief said:
Since she is a professional I would think the clothes laid out would be that type and not casual weekend wear.

She arrived at work on Monday straight from the vacation. Last spoken too Monday night. Early on I thought I read something about going to mail something, but I haven't gotten any information about that since.

I believe this guy in the video is carrying what they think is the gym bag they found in the trash.

http://photobucket.com/albums/d179/Kafthy/?action=view&current=Solarizedandcolorpicture.jpg

Hi Beyond and all!

I figured the Websleuthers would have all the media reports posted here, as I have been hearing about Jennifer's disappearance night after night. I thought possibly I was getting her mixed up with someone else, so I read ALL the articles here. Thanks Again All! Have to add, I wasn't getting her mixed up.

Lets see, ah Sewing Deb, from just reading all the articles posted here, the only time the package was mentioned, was in the very first media posting here, nere another mention of it, and nothing about who Jennifer might have mentioned a 'mailing' to.

I did read where the dog, BO, sniffed the seat to get the scent, which led back to Jennifer's condo, one article stated BO went to the staircase, another article, stated, went to her door.

Like I said, I read everything here, but not sure if this was mentioned. To me it's not likely it was Jennifer BO was following. Say, Jennifer had gotten into her car that morning to go to work, and she was 'carjacked' (I think that is when someone opens the driver's door and forces their way into one's car.

Then as someone posted, perp found her address, as her purse is missing. But why go there or go back?

OR~If it was a maintenance person, who perhaps arrived that AM at Jennifer's condo to do some work, approached her as she was leaving, conned her into possibly needing a ride or forced him/herself into her car, then later he might have realized he lost something (incriminating) and went back for it, being it's not likely BO was following Jennifer's scent.

Comes to mind a 'work-order'- but there should be records of what and where and who.

Sorry my mind's going wild here.

Another thought, if a 'worker', and I read where the complex was in the process of going from apts to condos, and only a few were occupied in Jennifer's section. This would account for all the workers and Jennifer's concern about so many being around. They are more than likely still converting.

I suppose, from what I have heard, her boyfriend isn't involved. I must admit tho, I'm not sure. Seems, I might have heard he had an alibi, did he? What was it? I read here she called him Mon. night at 10 PM. If cell phone, he could've been anywhere, but I suppose that has been checked. It was also that eve when she talked to he dad --talking outloud here.

I am so sick of so many women going missing, I pray, Jennifer is only being held somewhere and she returns, alive. My heart goes out to her family.

I have a condo in FL, and can remember having several workers stop by for repairs etc.~~~I was always freaked out, when I was there alone and they would come by. I usually stood by the door, ready to run.

Beyond, thanks for the pics, but I'm having problems making anything out. lol it's me eyes me thinks.

I hope I made sense here.

OMG, I wrote a chapter LOL that's why I lurk more than post lol

I had hubby clean that picture up and the reflections are actually tree branches. Also he is holding something and its hanging down it's black possibly a crowbar/stick? You can see it through the fence openings.

Beyond Belief said:
I think these more going on in this clip than we see. OR this film has been used so many times there are other images that can be pulled up when doing negatives or solarized. There are so many reflections on that car, either theres more action going on or theyre just reflections. I hope this man's face is in one of those reflections.

That face looked creepy. So someone was hiding in the bush while the other guy was walking by?

Beyond Belief said:

Ugh, can't see anything either!!! (Eyemasters, here I come!)

Here I should be finalizing the last minute details of my wedding and instead I'm trying to find faces and crowbars in pictures.

I wish I could see SOMETHING!!!

SewingDeb said:
That's the same thing I was wondering.
I heard her father on TV and he indicated that she had spoken to him after returning from vacation and was telling him about the trip. He said she also spoke to her mother in that conversation. I believe I also heard that they had confirmed from phone records that the boyfriend was 3 hrs. away in Ft. Lauderdale when they spoke at 10:00.

:laugh:

texasgirl said:
Ugh, can't see anything either!!! (Eyemasters, here I come!)

Here I should be finalizing the last minute details of my wedding and instead I'm trying to find faces and crowbars in pictures.

I wish I could see SOMETHING!!!

Mygirlsadie said:
I had hubby clean that picture up and the reflections are actually tree branches. Also he is holding something and its hanging down it's black possibly a crowbar/stick? You can see it through the fence openings.

Sadie, is it possible for you to post the picture your hubby cleaned up? Or did you get rid of it allready?

Sure I will have him do it again and I will post it. I didnt save it.

lostfaith said:
Sadie, is it possible for you to post the picture your hubby cleaned up? Or did you get rid of it allready?

Mygirlsadie said:
Sure I will have him do it again and I will post it. I didnt save it.

Great! Thanks! Take your time though, I'm off to bed, it is 3:30 in the morning here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member