CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I've been wanting to see that.
Do we know how long it's been since Hassani was taken away from her ?
It's obvious she has issues, but I can't help but think that he made it 4 years with her, he's with LR 9 months and he's missing and probably dead.

They said in the news they have been in and out of foster care. Hasanni may of already been in foster care when his sister was born. JC and LR said that if they took care of them they would remain together. They also said it would have been eaiser to adopt the little girl but not as easy for Hasanni because of his disabilty.

Thanks - My computer wanted to download this video and I thought there was a mistake...I ended up watching it.

Wonder if Stanford has a drama club he can join!!! :boohoo:
bolded by me

Or San Quentin? LOL --and he is one baaaad actor.

All LR does is complain about how long the questioning was--"poor me" . I'm so put off by his eyes and his body language, everything.

Did it trouble anyone else how he compared his text to JC and the way he talked to her as "wounding" her, and something about the "wound going deep"...kind of chilled me, considering the sword he had. I wonder if his subliminal mind is giving his crime away here?

Also, he does say they own that home, so they are not renting.

I googled "how to tell a person is lying" and a lot of the signs match what he does. He keeps touching his face and keeps his hands close to himself, etc. When he is talking about Hasanni he keeps his hand on his neck.

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies.php

Of course, most websleuthers are so brilliant, they don't need a book to tell them when someone is lying.

I don't have time to find it at the moment but we should be able to look up the tax records for the address and see whose name is attached to them.

I don't know if this helps but it's from an article on searching county records:

But other counties mask the names of property owners, so you only cansearch by an address to get the assessed value and a description of thatproperty. Thus the Alameda County Assessors Office in California only allows searches by street address or a parcel number, and the retrieved data does not include the name of the property owner, just the address and the assessed value of the property.

Sounds like you can't get the info from the county.

As far as I can remember from way back on the first thread, Hasanni's bio-dad hasn't been in the picture for a long time, and (I think) is currently serving jail time.
The RSO listing for him came up as him being at an undisclosed location, or something like that. MOO

From the CBS5 raw video, it sure sounded like they both had iPhones (which I had thought they probably had, being that regular cell phone "guessing" of the word "get" even if mistyped on a 10 digit phone probably would not be "hey" as a first guess). An iPhone has a QWERTY keyboard, and if your right hand was "one off" the keys, it would be easy to type "hey" instead of "get."

An iPhone would make SIM card removal difficult (impossible?). I wonder if it would make erased messages easier to find too and if there are other things smart phones can reveal that regular cells can not.

I just wanted to update everyone about the A's. I just got another message saying that they will run Hassani's information on the Jumbotron at least one time during pregame, and at least one time during the game over the next 3 home games this weekend. He should get a lot of views! :)

Did anyone else see this article? It says that Shemika Campbell was physically abusive toward Hasanni, and that's why he was taken away (one of the reasons)...Other articles that I had read up until now seemed to say that the bio dad was the abusive one.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/08/18/crimesider/entry5250324.shtml

I heard the reporter say that she said that there was physical on her before the interview but I didn't hear her say it.
She said it was because of domestic violence. If she said that at any time, she could have misunderstood him.
What's wrong with her ?

It hardly makes sense to say you could get 99 percent of anything out of five questions. (Wouldn't 80 percent be the highest sub-100 score with 5 questions, unless you can measure partial truthfulness with some accuracy to a given question?)

I'm wondering if he's misspeaking this one. Perhaps they said they had 99% surety that he was being deceptive (the limitation on accuracy of the test combined with his score)?

From the CBS5 raw video, it sure sounded like they both had iPhones (which I had thought they probably had, being that regular cell phone "guessing" of the word "get" even if mistyped on a 10 digit phone probably would not be "hey" as a first guess). An iPhone has a QWERTY keyboard, and if your right hand was "one off" the keys, it would be easy to type "hey" instead of "get."

An iPhone would make SIM card removal difficult (impossible?). I wonder if it would make erased messages easier to find too and if there are other things smart phones can reveal that regular cells can not.

I think I may be able to answer the 'what brand of phone he had' question. I'll have to go back and dig it up so it may take a while. I would swear in a video from yesterday that his phone was sitting on the table in front of him, on top of his laptop.

ETA: (note to self) although you don't even know if LE gave him the phone back......STOOPID.

I'm assuming they took the latches and moldings because they are harder to completely clean of trace evidence (around edges, etc.)

Just noticed this in another Bay Area story:

There was a 17-hour stretch during which Scherer's cell phone was turned off, suggesting that he didn't want to be tracked, the judge said. Sheriff's investigators have said Scherer drove from Las Vegas, killed his parents and then drove to his home in Brea (Orange County) during this period.

Does this mean that you can avoid pinging simply by turning off the phone?

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/21/BAGM19BUUV.DTL#ixzz0OsITAxQB

It hardly makes sense to say you could get 99 percent of anything out of five questions. (Wouldn't 80 percent be the highest sub-100 score with 5 questions, unless you can measure partial truthfulness with some accuracy to a given question?)

I'm wondering if he's misspeaking this one. Perhaps they said they had 99% surety that he was being deceptive (the limitation on accuracy of the test combined with his score)?

Didn't Ross say they kept asking the same questions over and over? My take they were asking different versions of the same questions and Ross categorized them down to 2. I don't know anything about lie detector tests but doesn't seem likely they would pit 2 unknown against 3 controls. I think Ross, once again, twisted the facts to his own advantage. mho

bolded by me

I was wondering the same thing.

So, let's say turning the phone off prevents pings. LE may have followed pings around Roxie, Hayward and Rockridge. Pings maybe exist during the time he was doing 'normal, routine stuff and he left the phone on. Possibly, there are no pings to follow during the time he 'lost' Hasanni. A big 'ping void' perhaps?

Just noticed this in another Bay Area story:

Does this mean that you can avoid pinging simply by turning off the phone?

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/21/BAGM19BUUV.DTL#ixzz0OsITAxQB

Yep! Think of it this way--those towers are sending out signals on a steady basis for those with service within that specific nationwide network. Your phone is going to pick up that signal or "ping" from whichever tower it gets the strongest signal from--which amazingly enough is not always the one you think it's closest to, but it usually is. However, once you turn that phone off, it no longer cares where there's a signal. If you get a call while it's off the message will simply go to the carrier's base until you retrieve it. And if your phone uses a sim (which mine does) there is ALWAYS access to it. If there wasn't you could never change your number, etc. That is programmed directly into the sim--not the phone. (Can you tell I work at a phone company lol?)

I thought about that too after reading of his "typo". It does make more sense that he was typing off a keyboard rather than the numerical/alphabetical keys of a phone. And yes, I think they would store much more information. MOO

So, let's say turning the phone off prevents pings. LE may have followed pings around Roxie, Hayward and Rockridge. Pings maybe exist during the time he was doing 'normal, routine stuff and he left the phone on. Possibly, there are no pings to follow during the time he 'lost' Hasanni. A big 'ping void' perhaps?
Even though LE wouldn't be able to track where he went, they'd still be able to trace that it was off and for how long. I'd think having it off for any period of time would be as suspicious as leaving it on and driving to wherever (Hasanni might be). MOO

Even though LE wouldn't be able to track where he went, they'd still be able to trace that it was off and for how long. I'd think having it off for any period of time would be as suspicious as leaving it on and driving to wherever (Hasanni might be). MOO

Yup...ITA!!!! But I wonder if our great, all knowing ex foster dad would have realized that ahead of the need to rid himself of his 'problem?' I'm hoping that gap exists cuz he ain't quite as bright as he thinks he is...:crazy:

New article posted in the media thread!!!
I apologize again if this was already posted...I really need to catch back up with all of you again. :wink: I posted a couple of things here that I think are important to all of us!

Fundraiser for missing 5-year-old
<snipped>
"People are shopping and they want to get their dinner ready, a lot of people are getting things done before they go home," one Rockridge resident said.

The man, who did not want to be identified, lives in an apartment near the driveway. He says that particular day; part of the street was void of parked cars.

"It was street sweep day, so half the street was shut down for no parking," he said.

Find Hasanni Campbell Reward Fundraiser
12-3 p.m.
:crazy: Tone's Auto Detail :eek:
411 West MacArthur Boulevard
Oakland

VIDEO: Fundraiser for missing 5-year-old
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=6977497

VIDEO: Hasanni's Mother Hopes He Comes Home Soon
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=6975932

Article:
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=6977402

:angel: