Britney kicks out loser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine crawling in bed with him! YUCK!!! It would be a nightmare. I think he is gross looking and acting, AND I would go crazy listening to him talk. I don't think he has one thing going for him.

I HATE to say this, but maybe what you pinpointed is the attraction to this scum for the Britterstor????? :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

PaperDoll, you just reminded me of a saying an old friend had, "If love is blind and marriage is an institution, then marriage must be an institution for the blind."

Don't shoot me, I'm just the quotator (is that a word?) lol

well, ok, yes, I'm single too - I knew someone'd ask ....... ;-)

Amraann said:
That outfit could not be more unflattering!
I know all the money that girl has, you would think she could pick out some decent clothes!

What I don't understand is why she cut off her hair in the first place? Why cut off your hair and then go get extentions? She dresses so trashy...just like her husband. Take off those tacky hats too! :D

deandaniellws said:
What I don't understand is why she cut off her hair in the first place? Why cut off your hair and then go get extentions? She dresses so trashy...just like her husband. Take off those tacky hats too! :D
I know they are a trashy looking bunch!

Did any of you see the new pics of Kevin? He chopped off 10 inches of his hair and donated it to locks of love. Very very nice thing to do. Also before anyone makes comments yes they clean the hair before using them. Aaaaand just thought you also might like to know he has cleaned himself up very nicely! ;) As for Britney having short hair she has had short hair for years now. I think they keep her hair short because its easier to do diffrent things with it for diffrent shows, photo shoots, etc..

Mygirlsadie said:
Did any of you see the new pics of Kevin? He chopped off 10 inches of his hair and donated it to locks of love. Very very nice thing to do. Also before anyone makes comments yes they clean the hair before using them. Aaaaand just thought you also might like to know he has cleaned himself up very nicely! ;) As for Britney having short hair she has had short hair for years now. I think they keep her hair short because its easier to do diffrent things with it for diffrent shows, photo shoots, etc..

No, I haven't seen any pictures of a cleaned up Kevin. I would be interested in seeing the new look you mentioned. Could you post a link?

031906_britkfedhaircut.jpg

I don't know if I did this right I havent posted pictures on here before I hope it worked!

Jean said:
No, I haven't seen any pictures of a cleaned up Kevin. I would be interested in seeing the new look you mentioned. Could you post a link?

Mygirlsadie said:
031906_britkfedhaircut.jpg

I don't know if I did this right I havent posted pictures on here before I hope it worked!

Thanks for posting the picture. Just my opinion, but I think Kevin still has a long way to go before he looks "cleaned up"--his hair is shorter, and does look better, but that is about it.

lol..at least his clothes look like they almost fit! :crazy: Alot better then the 'manpris' he usually wears. I personally never thought he looked all that bad anyway. To me he looks like all the teenage boys who walk around here. (ok I know he is by far a teenage boy)

Jean said:
Thanks for posting the picture. Just my opinion, but I think Kevin still has a long way to go before he looks "cleaned up"--his hair is shorter, and does look better, but that is about it.

Jean said:
LOL...I was thinking the same thing Jean. He still looks greasy and gross to me.

He is such a low life!! I don't think Kevin F. has the smarts to even dress himself. He just always looks dirty to me.

Jean said:
He is such a low life!! I don't think Kevin F. has the smarts to even dress himself. He just always looks dirty to me.
He is just gross period! Britney looked nice for a change. :p

From Drudge:

Family Services Visits Britney Spears' Home

ET has confirmed that the Department Of Children and Family Services called and asked for a sheriff's deputy to accompany DCFS investigators on Saturday around 1 p.m. to the home of BRITNEY SPEARS. A sheriff's Deputy Patrol went to the house with a DCFS investigator.

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/14422/

EXCLUSIVE: BABY SEAN FALLS & FRACTURES HIS SKULL, BRITNEY IN TEARS!

On April 7, when Britney Spears and Kevin Federline realized that their baby, Sean Preston, had been sleeping more than usual, panic bells went off. Just six days earlier, the 7-month-old had taken a major fall from his high chair, a tumble that had his parents worried that he might have been critically injured.

They had every right to fret. After rushing Sean to a nearby hospital, they discovered he had a minor skull fracture (sometimes called a "scalp fracture" in babies), and a blood clot. And the doctors weren't the only ones to take notice! The next day, the Department of Children and Family Services began looking into the incident. (More at Link)

http://www.starmagazine.com/news/61975

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member