Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caller to Nancy asking about the DNA samples and the backlog. Split screen showing more video of the field and surrounding area. Nancy asking if DNA had been processed earlier if the perp would've been caught before Brianna was abducted. Reporter saying backlog of 3,000 on Jan. 20, no funding. Business leaders, politicians, etc. contributed to the private funding to clear up the backlog. Initiated by RPD CSI.

Hahahahaha! NG just made my point about if the DNA had been done in a timely fashion...that Brianna might still be alive!
She sure is! :clap: She's also stressing how this guy attacked once a month maybe dating back to October.

Nancy in interviewing someone with the RGJ about the backlog in DNA testing.

Jackie ????? from the RGJ said that a new law was enacted in October 2007 to obtain and have on file the DNA from all sex offenders. But, this law was not funded, and created a backlog in the labs.

SeriouslySearchingHahahahaha! NG just made my point about if the DNA had been done in a timely fashion...that Brianna might still be alive!

She sure is! :clap: She's also stressing how this guy attacked once a month maybe dating back to October.

Hmmm SS, isn't this what some of us have been saying and, been bashed for since thread #1.

Reporter from RGJ said the teddy bear hasn't been found.

John Zunino, Brianna's uncle, being interviewed by Nancy. He believes this could've been avoided if the DNA had been tested after the first attack.

I'm sure Reno LE has many dedicated hard working men and women in that department. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that mistakes were made BEFORE the perp ever got to Brianna.

:eek:

I know SS it isn't fair. And I'm sure Reno LE has many dedicated hard working men and women in that department. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that mistakes were made BEFORE the perp ever got to Brianna.

:eek:
In fact the reporter said that the RPD initiated this private funding drive to clear up the backlog. It seems the problem first started with the legislature passing the law and no funds being made available.

John Zunino, Brianna's uncle, being interviewed by Nancy. He believes this could've been avoided if the DNA had been tested after the first attack.
At least, I am not the only one who thinks this way. They did drop the ball. :rolleyes:

The baby shoe was for a 3yo or less according to the spokesperson for the family! (I like her! She is providing us with great details!)

The baby shoe was for a 3yo or less according to the spokesperson for the family! (I like her! She is providing us with great details!)
Someone has to know who this guy is! There are just too many clues the Taiwanese victim gave LE!

In fact the reporter said that the RPD initiated this private funding drive to clear up the backlog. It seems the problem first started with the legislature passing the law and no funds being made available.

Do we know if LE even thought to compare DNA from the earlier attacks before Brianna was abducted? And why only after Brianna disappeared was the second victim reinterviewed and only then a good description of the perp and the vehicle released?? I guess one women being knocked out, kidnapped, forced to commit sex acts, and then threatened before she was released wasn't enough.

Nancy might have been mistaken, but didn't she say that victim 2 was taken to a homelike setting? We know she was raped in the truck, but did he take her somewhere else, too?!

Someone has to know who this guy is! There are just too many clues the Taiwanese victim gave LE!
The information is just too sketchy as they have released it. It could fit probably quite a few men in and around Reno. It makes me wonder if she went under hypnosis if more detail would come to the surface to narrow the field. If she could only recall what was written on the typed pages or if she actually saw the truck as he drove away for a comparison...it would be so helpful.

Do we know if LE even thought to compare DNA from the earlier attacks before Brianna was abducted? And why only after Brianna disappeared was the second victim reinterviewed and only then a good description of the perp and the vehicle released?? I guess one women being knocked out, kidnapped, forced to commit sex acts, and then threatened before she was released wasn't enough.
We don't know and the only thing we can go by is what's being said now.

Let me preface here I am talking about the second vic, then Bri.

We know he returned her to her place of residence..that freaked me out right away, who lets a rapist take you home? I am wondering if he didn't take her back to her place and rape her again....and then he burglared that place on Jan 19th, why , because he thought she would be there to rape, when she wasn't there, he looked for another vic, Bri which was on the 2oth of Jan. this is someone who rapes about 1 x per month..again I say we are looking at him doing this again either this week or next.

LE needs to be very vigligant and so do women in this area of the college. And I live in PA so I don't know the vic..just profiling here.

The information is just too sketchy as they have released it. It could fit probably quite a few men in and around Reno. It makes me wonder if she went under hypnosis if more detail would come to the surface to narrow the field. If she could only recall what was written on the typed pages or if she actually saw the truck as he drove away for a comparison...it would be so helpful.
It's been described as dark red, but other than that maybe she didn't it, was scared or told not to look. I agree the description of the suspect is kind of vague but the truck has more detail.

I heard it described as dark blue somewhere, but this is the first I have heard about red. Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa