New Tracey Documentary

Britt said:
Say what? Sources/exact quotes please?

The information on what the CDEs found is probably contained in the depositions of members of the BPD. They all made statements about what they determined.

Cherokee said:
There is no link to Oliva's handwriting posted on the internet. It's gone. Kaput. Taken off the web.

Horse hockey!

THEY DID NOT RATE HER AS A LOW PROBABILITY TO HAVE WRITTEN IT!!!!

You people are determined to drive me insane by posting this nonsense. So please, I beg you ...

post it to yourselves, go out and dance with it, make up birthday cards with it and send to each other, but PLEASE ... DO NOT POST IT TO ME!

I know better. I have read the reports. I have analyzed the depositions. I know the credentials of the experts. I have read what they said, and what they didn't say.

AND THEY DID NOT SAY PATSY HAD A LOW PROBABILITY OF WRITING THE RANSOM NOTE.

And I am a former teacher ... so NOW am I an expert on the ransom note?

IMO

You were the one who responded to some posts I made in general and to 1 or 2 others.

Each CDE made a statement about what he determined. Unfortunately, I can't remember where it was found. At the least, each one made a designation of "can't be eliminated" when given choices of 1. definitely wrote it, 2. definitely didn't write it, 3. could not be eliminated as the author.

vicktor said:
The information on what the CDEs found is probably contained in the depositions of members of the BPD. They all made statements about what they determined.
What depositions? Who said what and when? I repeat: sources/exact quotes please? I'll give you a hint... they did NOT say it was a low probability that Patsy wrote the note. Not hardly. If you can prove otherwise, please do.

victor... oh, that DNA thread. Yes, I read all the posts on it. Apparently you're the one who didn't, because if you had, you'd had read mine.

imo

vicktor said:
Its interesting that you and some others on the forum feel that URL clearly demonstrates to you that Patsy wrote the note. Yet the 4 CDE's used by the BPD all said that they rated her as a low probability to have written it.
That's why that URL is so important. Forget the "experts" - throw em ALL out. Experts have "agendas".
That URL proves to anyone who can open their eyes and engage their brain that Patsy wrote the ransom note.

Cherokee said:
You don't know whether they did a handwriting test on Oliva or not. If he was such a great suspect, I'm sure they did, or Team Ramsey would have come down hard on LE, and we'd STILL be hearing about it.

If you've read the entire URL, then you would know the expert reached the conclusion that Patsy wrote the ransom note.

There is no link to Oliva's handwriting posted on the internet. It's gone. Kaput. Taken off the web.

That URL is NOT why I "feel" Patsy wrote the note. (I don't "feel" Patsy wrote the note, I KNOW she wrote it.) The analysis displayed at that URL merely confirms what I already knew from my own analysis done years ago.

Horse hockey!

THEY DID NOT RATE HER AS A LOW PROBABILITY TO HAVE WRITTEN IT!!!!

You people are determined to drive me insane by posting this nonsense. So please, I beg you ...

post it to yourselves, go out and dance with it, make up birthday cards with it and send to each other, but PLEASE ... DO NOT POST IT TO ME!

I know better. I have read the reports. I have analyzed the depositions. I know the credentials of the experts. I have read what they said, and what they didn't say.

AND THEY DID NOT SAY PATSY HAD A LOW PROBABILITY OF WRITING THE RANSOM NOTE.

And I am a former teacher ... so NOW am I an expert on the ransom note?

IMO

YUPPER RUE...YES!!! AMEN!!! THANK YOU!!! IMHO Those that have eyes to see "will see" and those that have ears to hear "will 'LISTEN CAREFULLY'hear"!

There are several articles about the documentary in this week's "weeklies". I don't have time to go into specifics just now because I am going off on business, but basically, it would appear that:-

Lou Smit is naming Michael Helgoth PLUS one other unnamed person as the prime suspects in JonBenet's murder.

They believe that the unnamed person also murdered Michale Helgoth and another young girl.

They admit that Michael Helgoth has been cleared on DNA.

They don't actually know if the unnamed person's DNA matches or not because he is "on the run" and they've got to catch him to test him.

The most detailed article is printed in the magazine of the TV station which is screening the documentary. It concludes with the statements that the Ramseys have not been cleared as suspects and that Patsy cannot be eliminated as the writer of the ransom note.

This post is the copyright of the author and as such may not be copied elsewhere without my consent. Quotes may be taken provided they are hyperlinked to the source.​

"They believe that the unnamed person also murdered Michale Helgoth and another young girl.

They don't actually know if the unnamed person's DNA matches or not because he is "on the run" and they've got to catch him to test him."

WHAT????

Tricia said:
They believe that the unnamed person also murdered Michale Helgoth and another young girl.

They don't actually know if the unnamed person's DNA matches or not because he is "on the run" and they've got to catch him to test him."
I am always amazed (but never shocked) at how the "Intruder" myth has grown to a story identicle to the search for "BigFoot"...

Shylock said:
I am always amazed (but never shocked) at how the "Intruder" myth has grown to a story identicle to the search for "BigFoot"...

BigFoot I can buy. Easy. Makes sense. More sense than a flipping hairless, DNA-less, writes just like Patsy, circus monkey of an intruder.

It always amazes me that the RST don't realize or acknowledge that their credibility has been erased altogether and that they have become nothing more than a laughing stock. Lou Smit wasted an entire career of detective work, all to go down in history as the laughing stock of the Ramsey case! Jerk!

With their old theories all but exhausted, they found a dead man to point the finger at. Of course, his DNA doesn't match and what can they do now, especially since they insist the DNA is the smoking gun and THE link to the killer? Why of course, they add a SECOND SUSPECT! One who hasn't been caught, and yet another mystery man!

It's so sad that it is laughable!

What is actually positive about all of this is that the more ridiculous they get, the more the public will realize that it's all a fairy tale and fantasy, which only leaves the Ramseys, once again as the only suspects in this crime.

Keep up the good work RST! Sooner or later, we BORG will be thanking you for being responsible for the Ramseys getting caught. Eventually, things will turn around as long as their stupidity continues.

Would this mystery man be the man who was implicated in the Allie Barrelez (sp) in Colorado in the early 1990s? Is he the one that lived above the Barrelez apartment? Is he the one that took off for CA as soon as Allie went missing? Is he the one that was extradited back to CO to face drunk driving charges? Although technically, the Barrelez kidnapping and murder is unsolved, I know this man who took off to CA was the primary suspect. No leads ever pointed anywhere else, especially to Helgoth.

Oliva's DNA didn't match, Santa Bill's didn't, Helgoth's doesn't....I mean c'mon, it is only common sense that the DNA was on the panties when they were packaged in the factory. There is no intruder. The guilty party is one of the R's in the house that night. John, Patsy, or Burke....My money's on Patsy for the killing, and John for helping her cover up....JMO, of course.

Barbara said:
With their old theories all but exhausted, they found a dead man to point the finger at. Of course, his DNA doesn't match and what can they do now, especially since they insist the DNA is the smoking gun and THE link to the killer? Why of course, they add a SECOND SUSPECT! One who hasn't been caught, and yet another mystery man!
Very correct Barbara. The only question is why the even need Helgoth:

-His DNA doesn't match.

-His Hi-Tec boot prints don't match.

-He owned a stun gun, but it wasn't a "Taser", (Lou Smit's fantasy weapon of choice) so it won't match up to the abrasions.

-Notice how the RST isn't circulating any of his handwriting samples, so obviously THAT doesn't match.

Helgoth is pointless, except as tabloid propaganda. And that's the only thing Tracey is good for.

Originally Posted by vicktor
There are many unsolved murder cases out there where someone broke it and killed an occupant, and didn't leave any evidence. There are unsolved cases of rape and murder where only semen evidence was left and the perp was never caught because the DNA wasn't on file or they could find no other connection. If the perp wore gloves and chose not to leave semen , what other evidence would there be?

Ahhh, but there was semen at the crime scene - it was identified as John Andrew Ramsey's.

There were others whose handwritting were similar to the note - but they had "alibis."

Patsy did not -

In addition, Patsy knew who signed the note and the sign-off during the 911 call (it took me weeks to get the SBTC in the right order)

Also, didn't Patsy's mother give Steve Thomas a note Patsy had written with a manuscript "a" crossed out.

TLynn,
Hi, what's this about John Andrews semen being at the crime scene, I've never heard that before?

Also, I can't seem to get the ransom note through Shylocks link, can someone please tell me where else I can view it?

Thanks,
Jubie

Two intruders. I cant' believe it. I mean I can't believe that Smith and Tracey are going to expose themselves as police and media clowns.

And, BTW.... What happened with the fear/remorse (after Hunter's declaration) that "prompted Helgoth to suicide"? Maybe the "Unnamed one" heard Hunter and thought "Uh, Michael is going to get scared and will confess. It will be better to kill him rigth now".

It's ludicrous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

MY (NOT INSANE) OPINION

jubie said:
TLynn,
Hi, what's this about John Andrews semen being at the crime scene, I've never heard that before?

Also, I can't seem to get the ransom note through Shylocks link, can someone please tell me where else I can view it?

Thanks,
Jubie

I can answer the semen question. It was found on a blanket with a Dr. Suess book in the suitcase that was found in the basement.

Remind me is Michael Helgoth the boots guy?

Killed himself?

Who was Michelle Helgoth. I need to get up to speed here

There is nothing on the internet about the murder of Michelle Helgoth. I am beginning to think Michelle is just a figment of Lou Smits delusional imagination. :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back