Guest Speaker - Woman Who Spotted Caylee in Atlanta, GA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The doll "mama" was found in the car. That has been stated and corroborated by LE and the family many times. You are correct. She could not have had it on the plane. It was found in the backseat.

My goodness. Why is it so hard to believe another doll could be bought to send with the child?

Hello TTT. What did the lady look like that you saw with Caylee? Also just to be clear, her favorite and only doll that she could not be without was found in the backseat of Casey's car. It could not have been with her on the plane.

I myself have a daughter who would "never go anywhere" without her babydoll. However, we left it at Disney World one day, bought her a new one on the way to the airport. She cried only until we presented her with the new babydoll, which we introduced as the other babydolls baby sister.

So, I see no reason why Caylee couldnt have been carrying another, similar babydoll

Sorry, but I just do not believe that the child you saw was Caylee. Maybe it was a child that looked like Caylee, or her name sounded like Caylee, but I believe that Caylee Anthony is among the angels.

This is not like a "she said/he said" situation it is more like a "she said/all other evidence says" situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telling The Truth View Post
At a McDonalds just south of our town.
you mean you weren't called into a police department or FBI office to sit with a sketch artist? they did this at McDonalds?

(if the thread is moving fast you need to hit the quote button on the lower right, you can snip manually)

posts #462 and 465 from the alive thread #4

This is not like a "she said/he said" situation it is more like a "she said/all other evidence says" situation.

Exactly!

Thank you again TTT for your reply. Wow, Orlando International must be expanding. Last time I flew through there it only had 2 terminals (A & B). Nice to see FL tax dollars at work. LOL. Thanks again for your input and good luck here. I venture to say it's not gonna be easy.

I flew out of Orlando in July... and you are correct... just 2 terminals.

It is an assumption after hearing an explanation from the detective that took my recorded statement, that IF a child boards a plane without ID, they must have a birth certificate and a letter from the parent/parents.
So I have only assumed that the lady had permission to have Caylee.
Just as I feel that when a parent sends a child off with someone else...do they not usually write a letter so that if that child needs to be medical treatment, they can get it done when not with the parents?
I know I always have for my child.
The detective explained to me...ALL children have to be identified! IF that plane goes down....they will need to be able to ID everyone so that ALL names can be on the flight rosters.

Welcome...and I am not sure what this thread is about either, but will continue to read. Just a note....I fly with my 3 year old grandson all over the U.S. on a regular basis, and have never been asked to produce a birth certificate or ID for the child (nor do I have custody of him). Tricia, is this a guest speaker? Maybe I missed something. Thanks

Sorry, but I just do not believe that the child you saw was Caylee. Maybe it was a child that looked like Caylee, or her name sounded like Caylee, but I believe that Caylee Anthony is among the angels.

Ditto.....:)

but she IS saying it was an unclothed doll, like we have seen in the car seat pic...

Or read....

I was surprised when I saw that doll with Caylee in the car seat.
Somehow I envisioned it as nearly worn out. Actually, it looked quite new.
Yes, maybe each time they got her a new doll, they just called it 'mama' and she accepted the new one.
Doubt CA would allow one to be to raggedy. lol

The doll "mama" was found in the car. That has been stated and corroborated by LE and the family many times. You are correct. She could not have had it on the plane. It was found in the backseat.

Thank you for clarifying that. I thought I had read it in the docs.

I do not understand how she saw Caylee on July 2 when her decomp has been comfirmed. I am so confused.

I am curious. There have been a couple of other sitings of children that people thought sure was Caylee (the caylee in this story). Their pictures were posted and in 100% case no one here thought those children looked anything like the real caylee. What makes this original poster so sure she saw the caylee in this story?? Many small 2 or 3 years olds look alot like Caylee.

Great question...do you believe everything you hear?
WHO said that the "decomposing hair" belonged to Caylee? (besides NG)

The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

The statement came a day after investigators for the first time on the record acknowledged that recent FBI lab tests indicated that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead.

Officials did not say what additional evidence they have, saying the investigation is ongoing.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

here is the link to the lead detective stating that Caylee was dead in Casey's trunk.

So if Caylee was on the flight it is not possible that she was flying as a lap child as only those UNDER the age of 2 can fly with this status. So, as a ticketed passenger she would have to appear on the manifest as her ticket would have logged into the computer upon check in. How is it possible that an almost 3 year old child would board a plane with no record of her being there.

I do not know the baby dolls name. I did not ask her that.
I can tell you it looked very similar to the one in the carseat photo.
I mentioned to my husband that I use to have one very much like it when I was small.
It had a cloth body, no clothes on it, plasic arms, legs and head.

The lady with Caylee said to her when she first approached us to pet the puppy we were traveling with, "Caylee, why don't you come over here and read this book with me." Caylee went back to the lady and laid the babydoll down on the chair with the book and returned back to us to pet the puppy more.
(Just so i'm clear with this....this was NOT the only time I heard her name.)

Great question...do you believe everything you hear?
WHO said that the "decomposing hair" belonged to Caylee? (besides NG)

I absolutely do not believe everything I hear. What proof do you have about the number of children on the flight, and that LE did not adequately investigate the claimed sighting? I assume LE did not think that your son was Caylee. Who did you specifically speak to in LE?

Feel free to go in the media thread and look up the information.
I'm sorry, I looked for this information from TTT earlier and I just wondered if she would please verify that her sighting of Caylee was on July 2nd at Orlando International Airport Gate C5? And IIRC, the flight information was Airtran 862 that departed on time at 558pm? Thank you in advance for clearing up the details for me.

The posts are "off-balance as I moved all of TTT's posts from another thread into this one.

Oh, and the othe odd thing....apparently LE has checked out your story thoroughly and there was no small child on the flight you are speaking of???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KryYo