FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be an arrest in this case; it is just a matter of time.

It might be tomorrow, it might be next week, it might be next year and it might be in a decade.
It is a waiting game I do believe.

Has anyone thought that the person who parked Jenn's car did just that- parked the car... that he/she has no idea where Jenn is and that is why he/she is not coming forward?

I've thought that if they were acting in a legitimate fashion to park it that they would have informed the police they are the one who parked the car at noon that day in the Huntington apartments.

Is it possible they don't know the police are looking for that person? Sure, the further removed they are from the Huntington and references to it in the news, but what would they be doing parking a car there if they are not involved in the area in some capacity?

I think the person who parked it was committing a crime and of course won't identify themself. Just trying to think of a legitimate situation where someone could innocently park Jennifer's car at the Huntington and walk away would be extremely hard to do. I won't say impossible, but I can't think of any.

rd

But, isn't it possible that someone paid him/her off to park the car? Maybe they didn't realizee it had any connection to Jenn until after they saw it on the news and because they are potentially illegal, or any of many other scenarios didn't want to go to the police as maybe they don't know the name of the person who paid them... just food for thought.

It's not a trivial thing to drive it somewhere, park it, and make it back. The logistics of it require some planning.

Somebody that parked it and doesn't want to get involved, possibly an illegal? Even describing how they came about to be approached to park the car, where they got, a description of who they talked to, would of course be immensely helpful to investigators.

At this point I can't see any benefit in not considering such a person at the least an accessory to murder. Calling the police and supplying that information would of course clear them of that charge, assuming they didn't know the person who paid them to park it.

Of course if they know the person then they are committing a crime by not calling police and reporting the person they know had Jennifer's car.

Best to call the police if you know anything about that car being parked at the Huntington that day if you're innocent of any serious crime.

rd

While it is possible the person we see parking the car could be someone 'paid' to drop it off for another person, if he were on the up and up...he would have already come forward. It would be because he had nothing to hide and would be afraid of being drawn into such a case. However, it wouldn't explain why his scent was trailed back to Mosaic, over the fence, and up to her door tho, IMO.

I think it is now time for the Attorney General to become involved along with the Gov. of Florida. (Now who is that guy again?) They did the petition in KS and now the case is being handled by fresh eyes and a closer look at how LE handled it, which needs to happen in Jennifer's case. Why are her parents afraid to ask for it? With the case being cold and going into the deep freeze...they need to step up their efforts in dealing with LE in Orlando. Their "trust of LE" should be replaced with sheer determination in getting some answers and some real idea of what happened to Jennifer.

If it were my child, I wouldn't take LE's word for it!! I would be tackling this case from every direction and turning over ANY stone even if it meant calling LE to task on what they have or have not done to find her. I wouldn't be waiting. That boat has sailed and LE has gone as far as they can until the AG steps in and the state takes over this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard