17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt I could put any stock in anything the people living in that development have to say about that night, especially if they own their homes and don't rent.

That HOA and every property owner in there are subject to huge judgements against their property from civil lawsuits. This killing happened on an area of the development's common grounds where every single deeded owner has an equal share of the liability.

With property values already scraping rock bottom, they probably don't have much equity left for attachment as it is. Their best bet to avoid losing everything they own is to help get Captain George clear of all this mess in a hurry and promote him to General.

Thanks Papa for all of your insight. Sad to say that the owners of those condos in that development who will have to pay for civil damages if Trayvon's family files/wins a lawsuit all for a guy who was just renting there. It hardly seems worth it to me.

~jmo~

I doubt I could put any stock in anything the people living in that development have to say about that night, especially if they own their homes and don't rent.

That HOA and every property owner in there are subject to huge judgements against their property from civil lawsuits. This killing happened on an area of the development's common grounds where every single deeded owner has an equal share of the liability.

With property values already scraping rock bottom, they probably don't have much equity left for attachment as it is. Their best bet to avoid losing everything they own is to help get Captain George clear of all this mess in a hurry and promote him to General.

BBM :floorlaugh:
I would promote the gun to go on a permanent hideous, and that GZ not be licensed..
I would promote him to work with computers, not sure that watching will not be hazardous to his health.

That is how I would keep him safe

Ah--good point. But I assume they had to have arrested him in order to bring him to the police station in handcuffs, even if they subsequently let him go without charges, no?

My brother was a cop for 25 yrs and works with the Sheriff's dept. now, this is what he says, "If I handcuff someone, take them to the station, photograph and fingerprint them, they've been arrested. If we release them without prints and a mugshot, they were detained." He said they probably let him go that night without an official arrest because of the SYG law that does not allow an arrest to happen. Texas has the same sort of law, but with some differences.

I'm thinking neither of these things were done?

Yep that's right. Said he would have to feed him in diapers or something like that. Was that before or after he was explaining how Chapstick and a toothpick were also deadly weapons? :waitasec:

It was just before he said he was a better liar than his brother.

And that would be one instance. But if you call the police on someone in the neighborhood, they then go and talk to that person, and then go directly to your house after... What does that imply to the person you called the police on? They're probably not going to go down to the station to submit an FOIA request to obtain 911 call records just to figure it out. However, they would know quite easily if the cops met up with you directly after their call.

I think they get a report in the mail.

This is true. But it is the only evidence via firsthand account that we have. Each of us can choose to believe if GZ's story is true or false, plausible or implausible. IMO, I do not know whether it is true or not, but it is plausible and does conform to the other hard evidence (transcripts, at least one witness account) available. Unfortunately, we don't have a whole lot of evidence, and much of it is vague and requires conjecture.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

I choose to believe GZ's stories are FALSE.JMHO

And that would be one instance. But if you call the police on someone in the neighborhood, they then go and talk to that person, and then go directly to your house after... What does that imply to the person you called the police on? They're probably not going to go down to the station to submit an FOIA request to obtain 911 call records just to figure it out. However, they would know quite easily if the cops met up with you directly after their call.

GZ gave his name. If LE wanted to go to his house afterwards they would know where he was. He has a driver's license. Nothing is a "secret" any more. Our right to privacy is gone. jmo

Wow. Let me be sure I am understanding this. In 2009 Zimmerman called the POLICE to report his landlord was trying to collect rent from him but the landlord's house was in foreclosure?? :what:

Is this what it seems? Is there another explanation?

Did he not understand that if he is living in the man's house he owes him rent?

Reporting kids for playing at the swimming pool at 3:50 in the afternoon??

This is worth a close read.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

I understand that. But when talking about the 3rd highest crime rate in the U.S. would Sanford's crime rate have been included in that?

I once lived in Sanford, Fla. We were military but lived in downtown.
This was years ago and I was never afraid.
I do not remember it s high crime.
Things have changed and this town is close to Orlando.
Do we have any locals as members here?

Ok, closing thread... please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7746243#post7746243"]FL 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #14 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

True. And this is why people should not formulate their opinions based on emotion, conjecture, and bias. Remaining neutral until facts are revealed and allow the true puzzle to be filled in saves one a LOT of wear and tear on the adrenals, lol.

RIGHT ON :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
I am getting tired of trying to say exactly
What you are saying. so thank you :)
staying on this thread is messing up my day.
But something keeps on pulling me back here.
I can’t stand a Witch hunt on GZ.
I can’t stand that the law betrayed TM
My heart goes out to both sides.

But I only know one thing for sure.
To the dead we owe the truth.
To the living we owe peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online