17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm am almost sure that after GZ's defense counsel is presented with a very tight timeline of what REALLY occured based on phone records from TM's g/f and 911 calls they will have no choice but to plea down and call it a day. I don't think it's a smart move to take this to trial. How can you claim that someone attacked you whilst the attacker was on a phone call? If he got off the phone at 7:16p and he was dead by 7:17p what transpired between less than a minute that would cause GZ to fear his death? Plus, the sidewalk story is going to get blown to pieces as it's not true.

Plus the time of the beginning of the 911 call with the screams is listed as 7:16. The screams are heard from the very beginning of the call so that leaves no time for much yelling back and forth between the two men. The screams go on for over 40 seconds - I timed them at 44 seconds - then are cut off by the gunshot.

The 911 call transcripts are available at http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/20/911-calls-paint-picture-of-chaos-after-florida-teen-is-shot/

Yes you could be right and Trayvon didn't run from GZ but "lost him" in another way. Perhaps hiding from him?

With Trayvon still being on the phone at the time with his girlfriend I don't think that he hid from him either. I would think that Trayvon would not have been talking on the phone if he was hiding. I honestly think that Trayvon was walking fast to get away from Zimmerman and his truck, rounded the corner, slowed down and then noticed that Zimmerman was behind him again. I think at that point that Trayvon again walked fast but heard Zimmerman right up behind him, turned around and questioned why Zimmerman was following him and then all heck broke loose. I do not think that Trayvon hit Zimmerman at all. I do think that Zimmerman refused to let Trayvon get away and tried to restrain him, possibly even showed him the gun. From what I heard on the neighbor's 911 call Trayvon (yes, I think it was Trayvon begging for help) was scared for his life.

MOO

I don't think GZ even knew that TM was on the phone. Didn't he have an earpiece in? If he had a hoodie with an earpiece, then GZ probably did not even know he was talking on the phone.

If he did know he was on the phone, then he wouldn't have been caught in this lie over who said what during the confrontation. imo

He had to see him on the phone at some point.. especially toward the end. I do not believe that GZ did not see TM on the phone. I think that GZ knew that if he said TM was on the phone that would blow his story out of the water about being sucker punched.

I'm also wondering why TM did not defend himself with his Arizona ice tea bottle. Even if it's plastic it can pack quite a punch if thrown in the face or over the head. I know from living in NYC that I sometimes keep my keys in my pockets just in case I need to defend myself I can gouge someone's eyes out with them.

Here you can see after Zimmerman's first 911 call and after the shooting Zimmerman called 911 and talked for 29 seconds. That 911 call was not released.

<mod snip>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-ma...-crucial-phone/story?id=15959017#.T4kZvZgqPJw

At this link, they have a picture of the girlfriends phone logs. It verifies the 7:12 phone call. If you look at the picture, there is a 911 emergency phone call made from her phone on 3/02/2012 at 12:45 p.m. Hmmm.. This might be the phone call her and her mother made to LE. It would add up to 4 days, not 3 weeks. Wonder if there is a recording of this 911 call?

ETA: Is this the logs from the girlfriend's phone? It can't be Trayvon's, they were searching for it, right?

I believe that is Trayvon's phone record. His father got the call log.

Well I just found an article which was before the Police Chief resigned and he said they had applied for a court order for the phone records. But that was a month later. Let me see if I bookmarked it.

I'll keep looking but at the present time I can get it to 3/19/2012 when the public statements about the calls were made by the family attorneys. So it was before then that the records were found.

Yes that is the other strange thing. Why was his phone dialing 911 after he was deceased? If you go back to threads 1 & 2 I think it was, this was discussed.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-ma...-crucial-phone/story?id=15959017#.T4kZvZgqPJw

At this link, they have a picture of the girlfriends phone logs. It verifies the 7:12 phone call. If you look at the picture, there is a 911 emergency phone call made from her phone on 3/02/2012 at 12:45 p.m. Hmmm.. This might be the phone call her and her mother made to LE. It would add up to 4 days, not 3 weeks. Wonder if there is a recording of this 911 call?

ETA: Is this the logs from the girlfriend's phone? It can't be Trayvon's, they were searching for it, right?

If you listen to this video, it says the Police had the phone logs which listed the calls moments before he was shot, and they never called the girl friend.

Those are the logs from Trayvon's phone that his father got online. The girlfriend was calling in to TM according to what I understand.

The 911 call on Mar 2 is a mystery but someone here identified the number that called back to the phone as being the Sanford Police Department. Maybe that is when the SPD realized that they needed to check out TM's phone and used it to call 911 to identify the number for it? This was hashed out a lot of threads ago and I'm not sure we figured out what was going on.

Did we ever find out who has TM's phone and where it was after the killing?

Yes that is the other strange thing. Why was his phone dialing 911 after he was deceased? If you go back to threads 1 & 2 I think it was, this was discussed.

I wonder if 911 was reverse dialing his phone. What if his girlfriend called her local 911 and said she thought her bf was attacked by someone, and was not answering his phone? Could that have been an incoming call?

I know that once my little nephew accidentally called 911 with my cell phone, then he hung up. He is only 3. But 911 called my cell back to see what was going on.

As far as I know there has been no word about where Trayvon's phone is now or who has it.

Those are the logs from Trayvon's phone that his father got online. The girlfriend was calling in to TM according to what I understand.

The 911 call on Mar 2 is a mystery but someone here identified the number that called back to the phone as being the Sanford Police Department. Maybe that is when the SPD realized that they needed to check out TM's phone and used it to call 911 to identify the number for it? This was hashed out a lot of threads ago and I'm not sure we figured out what was going on.

Did we ever find out who has TM's phone and where it was after the killing?
Thanks for saving me from reading back. I thought those were Trayvon's phone logs, but then I saw the 911 call. Very odd.

Here you can see after Zimmerman's first 911 call and after the shooting Zimmerman called 911 and talked for 29 seconds. That 911 call was not released.

http://motherjones.com/politics/2012/03/trayvon-shooters-911-calls-potholes-piles-trash-black-men

The link didn't take me to that second call unless I missed it (possible, I'm getting tired) but....after the shooting wasn't there a witness who went outside and said GZ got up off Trayvon, put his hands on his head and said "call 911". Or am I mistaken? So, from this second 911 call, GZ then made it himself...I wish it could be released.

OK so what I found so far is that the parents of the girl did not want her to get involved. That sometime before 3/19/2012 Trayvon's father found the records of the calls. And that the public announcement was made on the 3/20/2012.

And that 4 days later someone dialed 911 from Trayvon's phone.

The link didn't take me to that second call unless I missed it (possible, I'm getting tired) but....after the shooting wasn't there a witness who went outside and said GZ got up off Trayvon, put his hands on his head and said "call 911". Or am I mistaken? So, from this second 911 call, GZ then made it himself...I wish it could be released.

We need MSM guys.... find a MSM link please and thanks........... .Now I'm tired I quoted the wrong post...... whoever posted this link first ...... try to find it in MSM please. :lol:

OK so what I found so far is that the parents of the girl did not want her to get involved. That sometime before 3/19/2012 Trayvon's father found the records of the calls. And that the public announcement was made on the 3/20/2012.

And that 4 days later someone dialed 911 from Trayvon's phone.

The 911 call was made on 3/2/2012. 4 days after Trayvon was killed.

OK I read something in the millions of links I just went through that said LE had Trayvon's phone but it was locked and they were trying to get a court order for the records. That I believe was discussed at the conference of the Police Chief and detective.

Here it is.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/21/2706876_p3/sanford-commission-votes-no-confidence.html

As for checking the boy&#8217;s phone records, Trayvon&#8217;s phone was locked and detectives were in the process of getting a subpoena for the records, Morgenstern said. He stressed that the department had pleaded for anyone with information to come forward, suggesting that the girl should have called investigators and the family should have turned the phone records over.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/...ission-votes-no-confidence.html#storylink=cpy

Yay. You just hit 1000 posts. I feel that if Trayvon ran home from GZ he should have been able out run him. I may be wrong and GZ is a faster runner than TM, but that would be hard for me to believe. JMO.

Yes, I keep thinking about that. If he had run home (he was a football player after all) he would have made it to his door and even if GZ tried to bully him he would have said I live her. blah blah blah and I'm thinking he would have proved that he lived there.

What baffles me are two things: The stepbrother knew that TM went to the store b/c he asked him to get him some iced tea. When TM never came back home that evening what was going on in stepbrother's mind? I mean he is 14 yo. If someone goes to the store and never returns you don't check on them. He didn't hear all that ruckus going on with the police a few homes away?

I guess as an adult I'm so alert but kids are not that way. They are in their own world and are so non jaded that they don't think like us.

Secondly, once the g/f heard that phone call drop in the midst of this guy confronting TM who TM said he was running from why didn't she try to contact one of his parents?

Lastly, I cannot get over TM's dad. I am not trying to bash any of TM's family as I believe that GZ hunted TM and killed him. However, when they got home at 10p where was the step brother? I'm guessing he was asleep. If my 17 y o was on suspension and was sent to be with me there is no way in hell I would have been so lax about it. I know that at that point TM was already dead but from the moment I heard him say that he went to bed after not finding TM I have not felt right in my gut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny