17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know there has been no word about where Trayvon's phone is now or who has it.

That's been the case from the very beginning. I've seen post's about what kind of phone and what it could or couldn't do,but no proof of that or who had or has custody of it.

That's been the case from the very beginning. I've seen post's about what kind of phone and what it could or couldn't do,but no proof of that or who had or has custody of it.
On 3/20 is when the girlfriend's and Trayvon's phone call hit the media. This was as the Special Prosecutor was being assigned, Wolfinger resigning, White House weighing in, all heck breaking loose, etc..

I think the phone is in the proper hands, at least I hope so.

The link didn't take me to that second call unless I missed it (possible, I'm getting tired) but....after the shooting wasn't there a witness who went outside and said GZ got up off Trayvon, put his hands on his head and said "call 911". Or am I mistaken? So, from this second 911 call, GZ then made it himself...I wish it could be released.

Ok I am getting tired too. That one link has the calls at the bottom in a pdf you just scroll.

Here is what got me started on this.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...an-s-history-of-911-calls-a-complete-log.html

46. Feb. 26, 2012 – 7:20 p.m.
Type: TEL
Subject: Suspicious activity
Report: Repeats prior report

45. Feb. 26, 2012 (night of Martin shooting) – 7:11 p.m.
Type: TEL
Subject: Suspicious activity
Report: Black male “late teens lsw dark gray hoodie jeans or sweatpants walking around area” … “subj now running towards back entrance of complex”

On 3/20 is when the girlfriend's and Trayvon's phone call hit the media. This was as the Special Prosecutor was being assigned, Wolfinger resigning, White House weighing in, all heck breaking loose, etc..

I think the phone is in the proper hands, at least I hope so.

I hope the phone is in the proper hands also. But most of the reports are about phone records and not the physical phone, the actual device. It could have forensic evidence on or in it.

I hope the phone is in the proper hands also. But most of the reports are about phone records and not the physical phone, the actual device. It could have forensic evidence on or in it.
What do you think of the 911 call from Trayvon's phone on 3/2/2012? The media/family didn't release statements about the girlfriend and him being on the phone until 3/20/2012.

I hope LE has the physical phone! Why wouldn't they? Didn't they process the scene correctly? Oh, never mind. We will have to wait and see.

What do you think of the 911 call from Trayvon's phone on 3/2/2012? The media/family didn't release statements about the girlfriend and him being on the phone until 3/20/2012.

I hope LE has the physical phone! Why wouldn't they? Didn't they process the scene correctly? Oh, never mind. We will have to wait and see.
I'm not sure what the 3/2/2012 call is. Some believe it's LE calling the phone #. There has been no information released about any physical evidence other than the gun used to kill Trayvon was entered into evidence.

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/martinpolicreport.pdf

The link didn't take me to that second call unless I missed it (possible, I'm getting tired) but....after the shooting wasn't there a witness who went outside and said GZ got up off Trayvon, put his hands on his head and said "call 911". Or am I mistaken? So, from this second 911 call, GZ then made it himself...I wish it could be released.
They're referring to the call history doc that SPD released. ( link ) Also, I'm not so certain there was a second call. The doc can be a tad confusing. However, just start at the end and read up.

From my read, it seems the mother jones author is mistook the gap in the times listed in the record. Yet, you can see similar gaps in other calls. For this reason, I think these are timestamps of various individuals involved in the call.

For example, someone makes a call, the 911 op dispatches LE, various LE respond, and all activities are recorded along with timestamps. Which is crucial in the advent of an investigation. So, imo, these timestamps would be reflective of not only the caller and the 911 op but for each officer that responded.

Of course, I could be wrong, too.

I'm just seeing different EmpIDs (i.e., employee id) with the different times. And we know, from not only GZ's 911 call but later ones as well, they were dispatching officers to that area. So, imho, those EmpIDs represented not only the 911 op who answered but officers who were responding, along with the timestamps of their response. Hence, you see a small break at 19:17 and activity occurring at the 19:20 mark.

Can someone tell me where I can find the transcript of the 911 call-The one GZ made-TIA

Looks like the nite crew has headed :eek:fftobed:

And the day crew hasn't had :coffeews: yet.

Yes, I keep thinking about that. If he had run home (he was a football player after all) he would have made it to his door and even if GZ tried to bully him he would have said I live her. blah blah blah and I'm thinking he would have proved that he lived there.

What baffles me are two things: The stepbrother knew that TM went to the store b/c he asked him to get him some iced tea. When TM never came back home that evening what was going on in stepbrother's mind? I mean he is 14 yo. If someone goes to the store and never returns you don't check on them. He didn't hear all that ruckus going on with the police a few homes away?

I guess as an adult I'm so alert but kids are not that way. They are in their own world and are so non jaded that they don't think like us.

Secondly, once the g/f heard that phone call drop in the midst of this guy confronting TM who TM said he was running from why didn't she try to contact one of his parents?

Lastly, I cannot get over TM's dad. I am not trying to bash any of TM's family as I believe that GZ hunted TM and killed him. However, when they got home at 10p where was the step brother? I'm guessing he was asleep. If my 17 y o was on suspension and was sent to be with me there is no way in hell I would have been so lax about it. I know that at that point TM was already dead but from the moment I heard him say that he went to bed after not finding TM I have not felt right in my gut.

The gf did not know TM's parents much less have their phone numbers. TM had discussed earlier in the evening with his father that he might go to the movies later with his cousin. Mr. Martin tried calling both the cousin and TM and got no answer so he assumed TM went to the movies with his cousin and Mr. Martin went to bed. We don't know what type of punishment TM received and he have already been finished with the punishment by the time they arrived in Sanford and it really has nothing to do with what happened to TM. jmo

One thing I do not understand is RZ claims GZ was reaching for his phone and then TM jumped him but he never called 911 after he shot TM, he asked others to do it for him. Where was his phone???? jmo

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-ma...-crucial-phone/story?id=15959017#.T4kZvZgqPJw

At this link, they have a picture of the girlfriends phone logs. It verifies the 7:12 phone call. If you look at the picture, there is a 911 emergency phone call made from her phone on 3/02/2012 at 12:45 p.m. Hmmm.. This might be the phone call her and her mother made to LE. It would add up to 4 days, not 3 weeks. Wonder if there is a recording of this 911 call?

ETA: Is this the logs from the girlfriend's phone? It can't be Trayvon's, they were searching for it, right?

Am I to believe that a 16 year old female did not use her phone from 2/26/12 at 7:12 until 3/02/12 at 12:45 and that was to call 911?

But in a court of law the SA will have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Witness saw TM on top of GZ and that it was GZ that screamed. That right there is reasonable doubt.

Why is it reasonable doubt when it was GZ who did not want TM to get away and the very fact he chased him down on foot confirms that? It's just as easy to believe GZ was trying to detain TM, hold him there until LE arrived and as they struggled GZ went down pulling TM on top of him. GZ has a history of violent outbursts, TM did not. It is just as easy to believe GZ was the aggressor here which ended up with TM dead. Going after someone when you know you should let LE handle the matter is an aggressive move itself. GZ was determined this one was not going to get away. jmo

Am I to believe that the girlfriend did not call TM back to see that he got home?

Would that phone record show calls that were unanswered?

That snippet doesn't contain any call attempts from his parents either, trying to reach him.

Am I to believe that the girlfriend did not call TM back to see that he got home?

All I saw were the calls he answered that night and it was only a portion not the whole bill. I believe there was an explanation of why her future calls did not show on his bill and I believe it's because they went right into voicemail, so the bill showed calls that were answered. Not sure though, maybe someone else will remember. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_thinking