2009.01.08 Two Hearings 11:00 AM and 1:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
because KC Filed counter suit ZFG lawyer is not saying she cannot take the 5th.

Plaintiff arguing that since KC brought the countersuit she can't plead the fifth.

This is interesting - you can't have it all - ZG's lawyer wants the court to monitor the civil case questioning

Defense wants to hide behind the criminal case - yet they want to be able to counter sue without having to do anything

ZG lawyer says its unfair for them to have to wait while KC muddles her way through the criminal justice system.

OH Geez! Obama is talking about the economy now on TV - I CAN'T DO IT ALL! LOL

Omg I'm just lovin' hearing this attorney argue so intelligently and articulately, and the judge's comments and questions the same.

How refreshing!!!

OH Geez! Obama is talking about the economy now on TV - I CAN'T DO IT ALL! LOL

He's got the next 4 to 8 years to discuss it, you won't miss anything by watching this instead.

If I hear that judge say one more time that he has to get his exercise some other way than jumping to conclusions, I'm going to scream. As my brother always tells my daughter, the first rule of comedy is that it is only funny the first time.

Sounds like the judge just might delay the civil case <sigh>

Lost the feed

my sound is cutting out. What did the judge suggest as an alternative to an oral deposition?

He's got the next 4 to 8 years to discuss it, you won't miss anything by watching this instead.

I know :) my business is retail - all this economy stuff is important and I have to pay attention - so I can alter my business model if need be - I'll read CNN or Fox News and watch the news tonight

I want to see Casey questioned by this attorney, please judge.

ZFG lawyer does not want written deposition.

I had planned on saving my first post here until I had something profound to say concerning possible theories, oj charges or even crime scene photos. However, sitting here watching JB chew his nails, completely unprepared.....the incompetence and disregard has thrown me off my chair. FOR the life of me I can NOT even imagine this man/team going to trial. Doesn't anyone take this seriously anymore???

So, is an interrogatory a written form of a deposition? I agree with ZFG lawyer, spontaneous answers would be better.

Being that the civil suit, burden of proof is less than a criminal trial - it could go the way of the OJ trial and wait until after - but then the OJ civil trial wasn't started until after he was found not guilty

Someone has to do something for this poor woman - heck just about anyone that was even mentioned in this case - the guys who are going to Full Sail are having problems in school and a few couldn't go back to school (my daughters boyfriend goes to Full Sail and he said that a few of these guys are in some of his classes and some had to drop school right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59