2009.01.08 Two Hearings 11:00 AM and 1:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is going to go JB's way again. For someone who seems so "green" he certainly wins a lot of motions. Of course I don't think ZFG has a chance in this case anyway, and I think it's a waste of court time...JMO, though.

Uh oh, Baez getting a dressing down.

Baez is being told to address the court ONLY on the motion in the court or be cut off. LOL

This judge could read me a bedtime story and I would fall asleep blissfully in 3 mins.

UGH. It's JB's turn. I get the feeling by the Judge's tone that he doesn't care for JB.

Would you all please continue to update us here on the boards? I can't hear and can only watch for 5 minutes (work - ugh)!!! Thanks in advance for the posts of info!

The judge hates JB, "we are only going to talk about the law, as it applies to this motion. If not I will cut you off" per judge to JB

Everyone arguing that Baez has no business being at the podium and arguing the civil motion since he's not the lawyer in the civil case.

JB either follows the judges rules or he will be respectfully SMACKED DOWN by the judge

One of ZG's lawyers sounds like Dr. Phil! LOL

JB keeps trying to say why he is there, judge is trying to shut him up about that.

UGH. It's JB's turn. I get the feeling by the Judge's tone that he doesn't care for JB.

I believe he wants it done to the "letter of the law" and Baez does not know how to do that it appears.

Judge reminding audience there is to be no expression or they will be assisted out.

Judge reminding audience no reactions, even facial or they will be assisted out.

JB sent back to his chair for a timeout.

Garcia conferring with JB.

Garcia calling JB as a witness.

Other side objects.

lmao!

Trying to bring JB as a witness, ZFG lawyer objects.

Approach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member