2012.11.26 Nancy Grace - AZlawyer Interviewed

:skip::skip::skip::skip:

Which to do first? Listen to Trish & company or watch NG? Trish... NG...

OK, DVR NG!

AZ Lawyer, JWG,

:yourock:

I've seen several posts saying Baez is going to be on Dr. Drew tonight, 11/26.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if AZlawyer or JWG called in to rebut Baez's computer timeline?

No way, Jose am I watching Dr. Drew!

:great:

While I'm not a, um, big fan of Nancy Grace ("Tot Mom Tot Mom Tot Mom!! Bombshell!!"), I will say when she gets hold of a story, she's like a pit bull. Relentless. So it will be very interesting to watch what she does with AZlawyer and JWG's BOMBSHELL! I mean very interesting.

It must kind of suck being a member of Team Anthony right now. Heh heh.

P.S. And The Onion does great satire! Funny stuff.
:dance:

Fantastic job AZlawyer!! NG showed you the respect you deserve and listened intently. That's a high compliment coming from her. You were so well spoken and professional that even she took notice!

And not to be outdone, JB is appearing on Dr. Drew. OY!
I can't wait for NG (haven't said that in a looooooong time). Dr. Drew? Well, I'll pass. But, I sure do hope he allows callers. :)

I loved it!! Way to go AZLawyer!! At least she didn't cut you off and she actually let you speak!!

Now I am hoping that on her show Nancy takes it the next step and notes that as AZLawyer and JWG found, Baez had the times wrong and George had left for work when these searches were done - so the obvious person is .......FCA!

I loved that AZ mentioned the MySpace and one other thing in the middle of the computer searches - it was excellent!!

Here you go Nancy - Bombshell Tonight!! :fireworks2:
Where did you see/hear this? TIA

WOW just wow, I am very proud to be a member of this site when things like this happen..... I did not follow the casey anthony case much, however I of course know about it....as does most of the world, and I did read the letters she wrote in prison.

The woman is very obviously a self centred sociopath, it was all about her. However I thought that she had maybe suffocated her by accident while knocking her out so she could have time with the boyfriend, but this proves that it was intentional!

I dont know what is to happen from here, but this girl should not be allowed to get away with this...........if she does (and if nothing is done she will), I hope you americans remember who she is for the rest of her life and make her life very uneasy...

The chat room for the radio show is open. You can get there via the link on my sig line. You guys can talk about the NG show in there too. :)

I moved the JVM discussion to the Sidebar. Let's keep that over there.

:tyou:

Well, if I haven't said it enough, AZ and JWG (!!!), thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!

What is the phone number to call in for Trishia show?

:panic:

All this disorginazation is making me NUTS! LOL

Please...PLEASE...let's keep these discussions separate. This thread is for Nancy Grace Interview.

Please go to this thread to discuss the radio show!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8582693#post8582693"]Link to Tricia's Radio Thread.[/ame]

Watching NG now....makes my heart ache with what has come to light....amazed and so proud of WSers....always have been!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back