2012.11.26 Nancy Grace - AZlawyer Interviewed

I like that big headline! At least she didn't type Web-Sleuth :giggle: She gives credit where credit is due! People have been crediting the news station for uncovering this.

Sorry to be a downer....
I don't see NG giving credit to Websleuths but to A Web Sleuth
Good thing Websleuths.com comes up First when I do a search on web sleuth

OMGosh! Leonard Padilla! You can tell this is the first time in a looooong while since he's made an appearance on tv ~ as he's dressed to the nines (well, for him).

What hasn't changed is lottsa words, not much substance.

Sorry to be a downer....
I don't see NG giving credit to Websleuths but to A Web Sleuth
Good thing Websleuths.com comes up First wehn I do a search on web sleuth

Well, I meant to AZ as opposed to TP.

I bet GA is feeling a little better about himself tonight. And if not, he should. I always like GA, he just drank too much of the Cindy koolaid.

Bet SA is somewhere mouthing off 'But you don't know the WHOLE story!'

Haven't logged in much lately, I do check in every now and again for updates. Just wanted to say a big heart felt thanks to AZlawyer and JWG. For not giving up or letting it go. For Caylee.

OMG the Target video. Its that much more chilling with this information.

Steve Helling ‏@stevehelling
@strawberrypsu @websleuths I was so impressed with the Arizona lady. I'm not sure what to think about the timeline now.

What an unbelievable faux pas! (I hope I spelled that right). Can't believe the investigators didn't look to any and all browsers that could have been used on the computer. Beyond embarrassing!

@strawberrypsu @websleuths I was so impressed with the Arizona lady. I'm not sure what to think about the timeline now.

This reminds me of when I was new here and first saw AZlawyer's hat/name. I wondered if she was from Arizona or if she just knew everything from A to Z. Now that I'm an old hand here ~ I know it's both. :great:

What! The investigator says she was never asked to conduct a search for "suffocation"? How about getting ALL the data and going over it with a fine tooth comb????

OMG the Target video. Its that much more chilling with this information.

Know what ya mean. This information just reinforces what so many of us knew way back then...just incredibly sad the justice system and many others failed Caylee. WS and 2 others, AZ and JWG kept the fight for Caylee going.
Thank You!

So did JB include this info in his book just so he could stick it to the prosecution one last time? Way to throw your client under the bus, JB.

So did JB include this info in his book just so he could stick it to the prosecution one last time? Way to throw your client under the bus, JB.

I guess. Plus we have to remember that he was very proud of how thick his book was ~ and this info prolly added at least a half page or so. Right?

No duty to give evidence against the client???????????????????????????????
Unbelievable.

What! The investigator says she was never asked to conduct a search for "suffocation"? How about getting ALL the data and going over it with a fine tooth comb????

So true!!
As DH would say...try to think outside the box

The defense BS about this evidence being damning to GA and being buried and unpresented by the prosecution because it would mess up the state's timeline. . .

Do they not understand that the prosecution's timeline was formulated based on the evidence they were aware of and had they had or realized the significance of this specific search, the state's timeline as presented would have been different and encumpassed this search?

Sheesh! They must think we are total morons. Likewise I am sure.

I was tweeting with Steve Helling about the show. He said:

@strawberrypsu It was very impressive work by some of the @websleuths folks.

Strawberry, let us know what he says after listening to the link to tricia's show that you tweeted nim!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637
Back