2012.11.26 Nancy Grace - AZlawyer Interviewed

Bill S is on. Says also it was when only Casey was home and went on "herspace" (I think he meant her Myspace LOL).

O/T NG looks pretty.

NG wishes AZ had been on the case!! AZ did a great job explaining how it was obvious to her that it was Casey with the AIM, myspace and fb activity. Yay AZ!

When AZ picture and interview was on, for a second I was saying they have her name wrong! That's AZ Lawyer, not the name they have on there. Lol

DH is (under protest) watching with me. He just asked if maybe, could we try to talk AZlawyer and JWG into looking into the Benghazi attack timeline for us. Lol, no doubt they would efficiently cut through any political carpola and get to the real, full truth ~ just as they have done here!

TY AZlawyer and JWG!! I just can't say it enough!

I was tweeting with Steve Helling about the show. He said:

Steve Helling ‏@stevehelling
@strawberrypsu It was very impressive work by some of the @websleuths folks.

DH is (under protest) watching with me. He just asked if maybe, could we try to talk AZlawyer and JWG into looking into the Benghazi attack timeline for us. Lol, no doubt they would efficiently cut through any political carpola and get to the real, full truth ~ just as they have done here!

TY AZlawyer and JWG!! I just can't say it enough!

AZ for Secretary of State!

I like that big headline! At least she didn't type Web-Sleuth :giggle: She gives credit where credit is due! People have been crediting the news station for uncovering this.

. . . and even better yet ~ she didn't call AZlawyer a "sleuther."

Been following all this unfold...Watching JVM now, and I just have to jump on here and say, I'm so dang proud of Websleuths right now!!! So proud of not just AZ and JWG, but all of you that helped put all this together. I was a visitor here for years, stumbling across WS when researching the case early on. This site, imo, was by far the best source for information and, by far, the most intelligent, witty, and spot on point of view... I will say, I have been bragging on you to the fam over the holiday, using usernames only, of course... As I said before, watching JVM, and just had to pop on to say I'm so impressed, and even though it won't change the outcome, it still matters... And will continue to matter to the overwhelming number of us out here who still deeply care about justice for little Caylee. Karma is a b:+(h!!!!

Finally! Someone who says this may have made a difference to the jury. ITA IF it were presented properly. You know, in a computer searches for dummies (cough) format.

Great job AZlawyer, on NG.

Kudos to both she and JWG on bringing this to light.

OT you both are great on the WS radio show as well!

Tweets like this kill me:

so police found 'how to fool-proof strangle someone' on Casey Anthony's computer but they can't do anything about it. Oh my god.

ETA: or this:

Casey Anthony googled "fool proof suffication" the day her daughter died.Wonder if this is enough proof. She didn't even spell it right Lolz

I'm going back and forth to the WS radio. LP just echoed Tricia that this time it really IS a bombshell.

Oooo Brad Conway! Doesn't think blaming GA would not have gone over well. Says this would have gone over better than chloroform as a theory. Says Casey is a liar but not smart enough to concoct chloroform but is smart enough to duct tape Caylee. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back