4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #93

Where are all these phone records of Kohbeger out driving at 4:00am?

The one time he drives at 4:00am just happens to be during a 4:00am quadruple homicide?

Phone records show late night/early morning drives. This is not 4:00am in my opinion.
Apparently their 'expert' is going to produce those records blah' blah somehow. In the meantime just like the D's previous response when BK was still contemplating speedy trial last July, no basic statement re where he was between 4am and 4.30am has been provided. Apart from naming this 'expert' the vaguaries and dodging of ICRS continue Moo

It's true he haunts the night.
Star gazing is an attempt to put positive spin on it.

You pointed out the foggy cloudy conditions of that night so how could he be star gazing?

It sounds like a Perry Mason moment at trial.

Defense:
Mr Kohberger was out star gazing and here is proof from his past expeditions.

Prosecution:
Are there any star photos on Mr Kohberger's phone from the night of November 12 and 13 2022?

Defense:
No.

Prosecution:
Why not?

Defense:
Ah, hum, it was cloudy foggy that night.

2 Cents

"

You pointed out the foggy cloudy conditions of that night so how could he be star gazing?
You could probably gaze on these stars from that little parking lot in the back.

1122_King_Road_back_door_to_kitchen_night_01.jpg

Photo source

Okay. I knew, way back when, this whole "alibi" thing was mindbogglingly ridiculous. He just keeps amping it up from bad to worse. But I do believe this will (bear with me) be a game changer of sorts. They finally pinned him down into giving some kind of trackable, traceable information, something that can be likely proven or disproven with cellular data and ping analysis. Seriously, that's going to be the end of him because now that they finally forced him into giving some kind (any kind) of particulars, the "results" are either going to be so vague they're useless or they'll actually disprove what he's saying. I don't even have to check them, I already know. Now, I will start dissecting them, I'm already looking at that expert they're producing that says this couldn't have been his vehicle on the Airport Road footage, and I'm looking at everything here. But I've been to the Idaho/Montana/Dakotas area. When I was there, I went to Mount Rushmore. I was at the observation deck. There was so much fog, you could have been in the parking lot of a bowling alley, there'd be no way to know, you couldn't see anything, and that's at Mt Rushmore. The fog out there is unbelievable. And so is this defendant. He's unbelievable, ONLY BK could produce this kind of wacko "defense." MOO.

There is an alibi defense here, and MOO it is why in the PCA the MPD stressed that BK changed his phone to a AT&T cell phone.

AT&T has a poor reputation for providing accurate location data and of poor data collection.
BK would be aware of this reputation as it is a topic among criminologists and law enforcement.

MOO AT has selected a place, the Snake River Canyon with no cell towers or reception and placed BK there, she will fight eveything probably except the 2:47 Pullman ping at Hwy 270 and Stadium Way and the Blaine ping at 4:48 am.

(There is a missing 20 minute gap on the way from Pullman to 700 Indian Hills. There is another missing 20 minutes from exiting King Rd south to pinging in south in Blaine. Maybe these gaps are related.)

BK pinged the Blaine tower at 4:48am. Wawawai at the Snake River is 45 minutes away from Blaine.
At the very least, BK was not at Wawawai during the murders, according to his alibi he was on the road to Blaine.

In any case:
MOO AT will fight the AT&T data based on its poor reputation with a defense friendly cell expert and then pull an admission of AT&Ts poor reputaion from a prosecution cell expert on hostile cross, while providing a place BK "could" have been.

Last edited:
The point is, up to now we don't know why the phone stopped reporting to the network during that timeframe of the murders. Was if switched off, or out of range?

The presence or absence of data from gyro/accelerometer will show which of those is correct.

If that data exists at all, then the phone was out of range, and not switched off. If he was in the King road neighborhood, the phone would not be out of range. If there's no data, the phone was switched off.

(snipped for focus)
Affidavit: "On November 13,2022 at approximately 2:42 a.m., the 8458 Phone was utilizing cellular resources that provide coverage to 1630 Northeast Valley Road, Apt G201, Pullman, WA, hereafter the 'Kohberger Residence.' At approximately 2:47 a.m., the 8458 Phone utilized cellular resources that provide coverage southeast of the Kohberger Residence consistent with the 8458 Phone leaving the Kohberger Residence and traveling south through Pullman, WA This is consistent with the movement of the white Elantra. At approximately 2:47 a.m. the 8458 Phone stops reporting to the network"..."The 8458 Phone does not report to the network again until approximately 4:48 a.m"

How could he have entered a zone of no coverage that quickly? He only left the house five minutes prior, and he entered a "zone of no coverage" that lasts until 4:48? In the thick of a college town? That sounds impossible? BK's getting "no coverage" after five min drive time from his apartment zone?? Am I missing something here?
MOO AT has selected a place, the Snake River Canyon with no cell towers or reception and placed BK there, she will fight eveything probably except the 2:47 Pullman ping at Hwy 270 and Stadium Way and the Blaine ping at 4:48 am.

(snipped for focus)
Seriously??

@snooptroop88
Exactly. This is why it follows that the ping locations stated in the PCA will be disputed by the Defense, IMO. They will probably say that the "cellular resources that provide coverage southeast of the Kohberger Residence" actually provide coverage to a much wider area, possibly several sq miles.
JMO.

The
He was a problem for his parents and they tried among other things to money his interests. He beat heroin and addixt behaviors like stealing from family so they were probably more than happy to do it. But on the other hand Addicts often become burglars and prowlers to fund habit. Part A of this criine is thenperpetrators ease with hot prowling.

The alibi is weird because she intends to present this and then to extract a doubt on on the crioss of the prosecutions testimony of the cell about whether the phone was off or out of signal. The Snake river river cut is there south west of Pullman and that is where she is going to his "elsewhere," while his DNA was sitting on the snap of the sheath of the murder weapon.

If he thought of this in advance that would be the first time his education really looks like it might paly a role in planning.
When it comes down to it, the DNA will be the main thing the jury concentrates on to put him in the house on that night.

I think the cell phone, blurry video and other data will be used "to tell the story" of when and how BK's DNA was left on a knife sheath in the house in a room where the murders took place.

Once DNA is allowed to be introduced as evidence... that does it. However, I can imagine a scenario where BK says he once went to a part there and left a knife sheath accidentally. BUT, he would have to TESTIFY himself to say that... and that would be BAD for him because the prosecution would have free reign to nail him to a wall with his "alibi
I'm shocked his attorney would present such garbage with a straight face.

The defense has nothing.

@snooptroop88
Exactly. This is why it follows that the ping locations stated in the PCA will be disputed by the Defense, IMO. They will probably say that the "cellular resources that provide coverage southeast of the Kohberger Residence" actually provide coverage to a much wider area, possibly several sq miles.
JMO.
maybe they are going to say that the phone disconnected going from WA to ID but that will not be very believable if that did not happen on his other 11 trips near the residence IMO, or if most residents do not have that happen IMO.

Last edited:
I love cellphones.

For every criminal who thinks he's clever, there's cellphone data showing they aren't so cleve

Airplane mode but GPS tracking.

Phone left at home but glaring blackout period.

Patterns of activity that expose the anomalies.

And here we are. True to form, BK's blackout period corresponds directly with the time frame of the crime.

I don't much care that he has a partial alibi for before and after that window!

His defense is off in the ether. Up, up and away.

 JMO

JMO.
Understood, but even if if he was on the cusp of that particular coverage area, how likely is it that that coverage area would move to "no coverage" at all in a six-minute drive time for a college town where there is probably coverage for some considerable distance outside the city proper (guessing)? And who's to say he's "on the cusp"? Even though it's not on the affidavit, I would think they have that phone tracked (to the extent possible) for the time frame prior to the initial 2:42. I'm also sure LE checked themselves already if there was some possibility he was just out of area (to the extent possible). Also, if BK's going to cling to this "out of service" area, I'm sure (lol) his return will "trigger him back" into service at the appropriate moment. LE will have to figure this out when he gives the ins n outs of his return route. Which I'm sure he doesn't know cuz he's just stargazing and enjoying the drive! No idea when he'd have returned, either, just whatever the CAST will support cuz he's such a carefree star lovin' guy! Out there with no cell service. Where there can't be many gas stations still open. Better have had a full tank. But I'm sure he did! I mean, it's all just ridiculous. Like a jury's going to buy this? And there's the thing about the car not having the front plate on the footage, there's going to be an explanation for that? I am dying to hear the "explanation" for Mr. Stargazer's sheath. Because right now, it sounds like D's just barreling along with a "destination" with (coincidentally!) no cell service.

Absolutely unbelievable. A vegan, stargazing, criminologist quadruple homicide defendant. I wish so badly right now I knew more about how to interpret cell phone data.

Apparently their 'expert' is going to produce those records blah' blah somehow. In the meantime just like the D's previous response when BK was still contemplating speedy trial last July, no basic statement re where he was between 4am and 4.30am has been provided. Apart from naming this 'expert' the vaguaries and dodging of ICRS continue Moo

I wonder if BK offers up a real alibi, if that compels him to testify????

what happened with the time he went in the store and through the coffee drive through? does that correllate with his phone records?

www.lmtribune.com › kohberger-was-allegedly-in-clarkston-hours-after-st...
Jan 5, 2023 · An employee at the coffee stand said the car was spotted in the drive-through, but the driver did not stop and order anything. Detective Bryon

...https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11603641/How-Idaho-cops-linked-Bryan-Kohberger-crime-scene-four-students-murdered.html
/ID line if it always or even often did, but do not think that the data shows that IMO

Last edited:
I wonder if BK offers up a real alibi, if that compels him to testify????
I believe in BK's mind he'd be great on the stand. He was the Regional Extemporaneous Speech Winner way back when. :) Also, the video of him and the female officer in Pullman when she stopped him for pulling out into the turning lane...he absolutely would not stop trying to convince her of his innocence.

I'd like to see BK take the stand and wouldn't be shocked if he did. His true demeanor and creepiness would be on full display for the jury, especially if the State came after him hot and heavy.

EBM: Added word for clarity

imo

Last edited:
I'm shocked his attorney would present such garbage with a straight face.
Unfortunately she has to, it's her job to defend BK. I actually admired AT and her handling of this case until the last hearing and a coupe of Motions she filed recently. Even though I believe BK to be guilty, he is entitled to a competent and vigorous defense as are all Defendants.

AT went from extreme professionalism to flustered and accusatory against the State recently. It wasn't her finest moments. I wonder if the pressure of a DP case and having to deal with BK is causing her great angst? I'd really love to know what their interactions are like. :eek:

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back