50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Believe09!

Any news on Douglas yet? I still think he's the closest resemblance....

Hi, friend. Nothing yet, but the SGT told me he had a very intense investigation he was digging into so it might be a week or two before he could get back to me...I am trying to be patient which is not my strong suit, but I will post whatever he sends!!!!!:)

Kinda looks like Dale Earnhardt, Awesome Job on the age regression.

to the man himself via his close confidant and I will be happy to let you know his thoughts, guys, as soon as I hear from him....

The Sgt involved in his case notified me today that Douglas (our Douglas) does NOT have any prints on file in APHIS, or even a fingerprint card-the case files were mixed up. They are working on getting dentals and I am standing at the ready to get them a DNA kit since Douglas has relatives in the area....wow, huh?

:clap::clap:
The Sgt involved in his case notified me today that Douglas (our Douglas) does NOT have any prints on file in APHIS, or even a fingerprint card-the case files were mixed up. They are working on getting dentals and I am standing at the ready to get them a DNA kit since Douglas has relatives in the area....wow, huh?
:clap: :clap:

wow I finally found the information from an Cold Case in Indiana that I had seen a glimpse of a guy that I thought looked like BK, But NOw my mind CAN REST the case I had saw was a case of Tonya Pickett and Rickey Mustard her step dad. I thought it was a cold missing persons case, it was a cold murder case. I found the pic of Ricky see this is why I thought he looked like BK

They arrested someone in the case yesterday it was a 1988 killing....

http://www.tribstar.com/local/local_story_039000142.html

'Our Douglas"....keeping my fingers crossed here, I sure think that he is quite a match, as I said at the beginning...hoping he is our man...interesting that he 'went missing' so young. If he is the one to match, there is ALOt of history to deal with, and Benjamin needs to have a counselor at the ready, so that he can absorb carefully and slowly, his identity. He needs protection from being overwhelmed. Hopefully we will have some answers soon!

can some one take the moustache off of bk? Or is it here somewhere? I tryed but it didnt do to good.. I am no artist..
Thanks

can some one take the moustache off of bk? Or is it here somewhere? I tryed but it didnt do to good.. I am no artist..
Thanks

I think she is working on it, lion...i can't wait to see that!!!

Hi believe:). It's funny, but Douglas Mueller is the only possible match so far that I think resembles BK. The facial structure, the spacing of the eyes for both, and even the noses are similar. I am anxious to learn whether happens!

Lion

That is wonderful! I cant wait to see it either. when hubby shaves his off I dont even recognise him lol. Maybe with a pic with out the moustache I can put the two together and and put on some boards I know of... that is how I found my uncles family..

That is wonderful! I cant wait to see it either. when hubby shaves his off I dont even recognise him lol. Maybe with a pic with out the moustache I can put the two together and and put on some boards I know of... that is how I found my uncles family..

I have a feeling that his is a wonderful story that I want to hear...I think that erasing BK's mustache is going to be an eye opener as well. :)

Hi all...been searching through the threads on BK, looking for a missing man who was wanted for taking video/audio of unknowing female students. Someone here thought he might be a match for Benjamin. This guy looks like a suspect in another case...does anyone know which missing man I am speaking of?

here is something else to think about.. Can someone also give him a pair of glasses?? They said his eye site was bad so I would bet he wore glasses too.

here is something else to think about.. Can someone also give him a pair of glasses?? They said his eye site was bad so I would bet he wore glasses too.

Ok there was no one here to talk to this evening soooooooooooooo this is my version of Kyle younger, thanks for doing most of it but this one has glasses and no moustache and a crew cut and dont no body laugh:blowkiss: Told ya I am no artist.
Oh and I gave him some teeth too..:crazy:

wspost.jpg

Ok there was no one here to talk to this evening soooooooooooooo this is my version of Kyle younger, thanks for doing most of it but this one has glasses and no moustache and a crew cut and dont no body laugh:blowkiss: Told ya I am no artist.
Oh and I gave him some teeth too..:crazy:

wspost.jpg

All I can say is wow....but you did a fantastic job!!!

Hi all...been searching through the threads on BK, looking for a missing man who was wanted for taking video/audio of unknowing female students. Someone here thought he might be a match for Benjamin. This guy looks like a suspect in another case...does anyone know which missing man I am speaking of?

I do not-if you get the name will you pm me???

:blowkiss:

I heard from Mr. Kyle directly that he thinks the regression is spot on; in fact here is a cut and paste from what he sent;

I looked at the picture and wish I looked that young. Except for the mustache the picture looks very good.

I shaved the Mustache off abut two years ago. I was very uncomfortable with it being gone and promptly grew it back. I believe I have always had a mustache.

(he is referring in his email about my request that dimples do a regression without the mustache...)

I am of the opinion then that we can use it as a springboard to any further written communication we do about him, such as newspapers in the Colorado and Indiana area...what do you think??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member