AR AR - Morgan Nick, 6, Alma, 9 Jun 1995

The Arkansas mother of a girl who has been missing since 1995 said she was surprised when she was asked to present a scholarship at what would be her daughter's high school graduation.

On Friday, Colleen Nick will present a $750 scholarship to a graduating senior, who would have been one of her daughter Morgan Nick's classmates at Ozark High School. Morgan Nick vanished from an Alma ball field almost 11 years ago.

School officials say the decision to create a scholarship in Morgan Nick's name came from the entire senior class. The 110 students in the class had money left over from various fund-raisers and used the money for the scholarship.

There will be two empty chairs at the graduation: one for Morgan, and the other for a student who died during the school year.

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=28696

This is so sad. My son is also graduating this year, and there will be an empty chair honoring one of his classmate. She was killed in a bad accident a few years ago. I think it is great that Morgans class is remembering her on what would have been her graduation, but bittersweet for her parents.

What a wodnerful way to remember her on what would have been her graduation day. I pray taht Morgans family recieves answers soon. I can't imagine not knowing anything in all these years.

lostfaith said:
The Arkansas mother of a girl who has been missing since 1995 said she was surprised when she was asked to present a scholarship at what would be her daughter's high school graduation.

On Friday, Colleen Nick will present a $750 scholarship to a graduating senior, who would have been one of her daughter Morgan Nick's classmates at Ozark High School. Morgan Nick vanished from an Alma ball field almost 11 years ago.

School officials say the decision to create a scholarship in Morgan Nick's name came from the entire senior class. The 110 students in the class had money left over from various fund-raisers and used the money for the scholarship.

There will be two empty chairs at the graduation: one for Morgan, and the other for a student who died during the school year.

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=28696

This is so sad. My son is also graduating this year, and there will be an empty chair honoring one of his classmate. She was killed in a bad accident a few years ago. I think it is great that Morgans class is remembering her on what would have been her graduation, but bittersweet for her parents.

What a tearjerker.

http://www.unsolved.com/0137-Nick.html

SAD!! It was like yesterday where i saw on the news this little girl was missing.. all this time and we still can't find her

Are there other children who were kidnapped when they were young and united with their parents at a later age besides Elizabeth Smart and Steven Stayner? I can't think of any. It seems that it is pretty rare unless they are taken by a parent who didn't have custody which is way different from a stranger.

Both the abductors of Elizabeth and Steven kept them to use them. That male creep who took Elizabeth wanted her for a wife. Even though Elizabeth seems to be 100% alright I find that a little hard to believe. That horrible creep used her for 9 long months. There have to be some deep wounds. Steven Stayner's abductor kept him to use him for sex and then when he was in his teens he had Steven abduct little Timmy. That is when Steven determined that the creep wasn't going to hurt Timmy and took him to a police station.

I hope that Morgan is still alive but if it was that skanky guy from the baseball field that took her and it seems that it was I have my doubts that he kept her with him for long. If she is still alive I wonder if she remembers her parents and brother? She was probably told some story about her parents like Steven Stayner was. I think it would be hard to keep memories alive without someone to talk about the family and things that they did together like people do when a child has lost a parent. I think it would be hard to keep a positive attitude after all of this time. I don't really know though because I'm not in Morgan's family's shoes. Bless their hearts for never giving up. I guess each person deals with a situation like this in the way that is best for them emotionally and mentally. My heart goes out to every family of missing children/adults.

You never know what these loons have told the kids they take though. I mean adukts can be brainwashed if someone chips away at them long anbd hard enough so for these little ones at such a vulnerable age they could have been told anything. Didnt Stephens abductor say the family didnt want/ couldnt afford to keep him any longer.

<modsnip - off limits>

Last edited by a moderator:
I am really pleased her mum feels that way - they sound like such a wonderful family and her mum sounds really great. Hoping her instinct is right.

It's no surprise that psychics have not found Morgan. There is not one single case in which they have solved a missing persons case using paranormal means. If it was real, every police dept would employ one. Insurance companies would have one on staff to help with fraud cases. The list goes on and on, but we don't see them employed anywhere other than for themselves.

What Colleen and Marc Klaas has to say about pyschics.

missacorah said:
You never know what these loons have told the kids they take though. I mean adukts can be brainwashed if someone chips away at them long anbd hard enough so for these little ones at such a vulnerable age they could have been told anything. Didnt Stephens abductor say the family didnt want/ couldnt afford to keep him any longer.

What have the psychics told Morgans family? Are they under the impression that Morgan is deceased or have they told her mother where she is only for her to not be there? Just a shame they havent helped at all in this case.

Yes, that is what that creep told Stephen about his parents. I thought it was so sad that Stephen had such a hard time after he got home and then he met his future wife, got married, had two kids, and then was killed in a motorcycle accident. That just broke my heart after everything that boy had been through. So darn hard to understand....so unfair.

The thing I have noticed about psychics is they can't give a person the name of a town, anything that will help find a person. They say...a body of water or a house and describe the house. Nothing that would help just general stuff.
If they charge then they should be ashamed. They talk about their abilities being a gift...then they charge for the gift that doesn't do any good anyway!
Sylvia Brown charges $400 for a session. My daughter's friend's mother was murdered when the friend was in the 7th grade. The killer was never caught. As an adult she wanted to know what happened to her mom and called the number for Sylvia Brown....$400...she said to forget it!

Yes surely if you did infact have 'this gift' you would feel the compassion to help people in this situation as much as you could.

I think perhaps some of the psychics perhaps want the notoriety of being 'attatched' to a certain case.

I have just finished reading the book by the father of murdered English schoolgirl Holly Wells and there is alot of interesting stuff on psychics and how they came into that particular case in that book. Quite interesting. Its called 'Goodbye Dearest Holly'.

Anybody want's to charge money for there help in a sad case like this Watch-Out they just in it for the money is my personal belief...Some Privite Investgater's is no better and maybe worst that the crook's they try to catch..Most missing kid's 60% or more I think will cross the state line's right after they are grab..Look like the Federal Govt. would have special crew's that only work on these type of case's if anything this be very good training for new agent's paired with a few older agent's and myself I think each state should have special state trooper's that only will work these type of case's too Missing kid's and missing adult's I think each state has enough case's to keep them busy..This don't happen in all case's but what I seen some LE will put more time in a $175. dollar store robbery than a missing kid case mainly over not they don't want to look for the kid but "higher-up's" put a priority on there case's..

If I had the gift of being able to find missing people I would be all over the place helping people. It would be great.

I think each city should have certain detectives strictly for missing people too. Especially in the larger cities that have so many missing. The smaller towns have less missing and the departments can't afford special detectives.
I don't remember there ever being a missing child from my county. I don't even remember any missing adults. I'm not complaining though. We've had some murders but not many. But I do have to say that even though LE here isn't handling murders everyday they did an excellant job on my daughter's case and they never gave up looking for the killer after he ran. It took 8 yrs to catch him but I know that they tryed everything possibe to catch him.

Bobbisangel: you make me feel like Iam not the only one with these new idea's..These idea's are not that hard to make come true!!!! We have something politician's fear the most The power of vote...This site here be a good place to lauch a petition drive if the people that run it don't mind..We get enough name's on a petition about what we want changed in our govt. our Politician's will help our dream's come true.. Now the road is not allway's easy or paved and we will have to stay together on our change's we want.. A new trick some of the most dirty Politician's use is get some of there special people in the group in question and cause trouble because they have there own Pet Project's and they don't want to rock the boat too much so there own Pet Project's will get passed,,But if we put a stop to any action like that what so ever and stay on course on what new law's we want I see no problem of us getting what we want.You can just look at this site at all the missing children we have in this nation and you can tell we do have a major problem and any new law's that has been passed so far is not slowing down much of our problem... The more name's we get signed on board with us the less problem's we will have getting what we want......I been watching this missing Morgan Nick search and this is a very sad case to say the very least..Myself I feel it should of never happened...I might of missed it but I didn't see where any on-duty LE was there....And I only could wish the adult's was told about this "creepy" person was talking to there kid's as soon as it happened.. I know myself armed with a gun or not I sure would not want to see 30 or 40 Adult's walking toward's me with softball bat's in hand....I still can't get over how brave this creep was This I don't think was the 1st kid this guy grab..

Yes, whatever this guy said to Morgan must have made her think it was ok to go with him.

Its strange, but reassuring isnt it how many people hear about this case and feel that Morgan is still alive.

If some pervert got ahold of little Morgan I don't think that she would still be alive. They usually don't want to drag a little kid around with them. It's hard to tell though. I understand her mom still having the hope that she is alive. I can't say how I would feel because I haven't been in Morgan's mom's shoes. Sometimes these perverts do keep the kids but not often. If he did keep her I hate to even think of what her life has been like. I just wish that her mom and dad would find out one way or the other. It has to pure hell to have a child missing. I can't even imagine what it would be like. I honestly don't know if I could survive having a child missing for years and years.

Welder...

There is a group in Idaho who are trying to get a bill passed that will keep a child sex offender in prison for the rest of their life after the 1st time of hurting a child. It didn't pass this time but they expected that. If I get another email from them I'll post it here and maybe we can all sign the petition. I think that is all a child sex offender should get. You hurt a child once and it is bye bye and you don't get a chance to do it again. The group is tied to Dylan and Shasta Groene. I think the group mostly covered the state of Idaho but they are trying to get the info spread out now and into other states. I wish Mark Lunsford had created "Jessica's Law" to read this way instead of giving the creeps more chances.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unsilent_bob
Back