ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Gary must have caught her texting Richard and he got very upset.Last message to
Richard "I Love you".I wonder if she was just using Gary to get away.

Robyn seems to use the last name Colson, or Robyn Colson Gardner. Praying for her safe return.

I think I read all the news links and may have missed it but did anyone see how long they had been there before she disappeared on the 2nd? Maybe what were the anticipated dates of the trip start to end?

Ok- I think I'm up to speed now. I was confused for a minute, thinking she went to Aruba with her boyfriend and met this GG character while down there. I guess she actually went to Aruba without her boyfriend, but with GG. *Duh*

GG is obviously the most likely suspect... my guess on motive, IF he's the perp, would lean more towards jealously, less towards human trafficking, as GG isn't local- he's from Maryland too.

I looks like if you want to make someone disappear,just go to Aruba.They will never fully investigate it.This companion was watching her snorkel and I guess no witnesses.It doesn't sound good to me

And we have no proof that she actually WAS snorkling, we only have the companion's word for it. Yep, doesn't look good.

GG has a couple of prior restraining orders, record of domestic violence and thefts. He was trying to leave the island when arrested and was the last person to see her alive. This is not looking too complicated.

I am curious what this beautiful woman was doing with him, though. He is 50, she is 35. He looks like he could be her father and doesn't appear to me to be someone she would want a relationship with. She had a long-term boyfriend she kept this trip a secret from (said it was a family trip.) It says she met GG on an online dating service. I am wondering if this was some kind of sugar daddy site where money was part of the deal, etc. Just speculation.

I'm confused, how do they know she went WITH GG not met up with him while she's there?

Did the family not know she was dating this other guy for 2.5 years?

I'm confused, how do they know she went WITH GG not met up with him while she's there?

Did the family not know she was dating this other guy for 2.5 years?

I am just learning the details myself, but the guy she went to Aruba with is from Maryland as well.

"Help Find Robyn Colson-Gardner: Missing in Aruba" Facebook page has some interesting posts on it, and more photos of Robyn.

One is from a guy who says he interviewed Robyn for a job in Maryland the day before she took this trip and she had told him she was going with a girlfriend to the beach for the weekend.

The photos show a few tattoos and she appears to live on the edgy side. MOO.

My theory at this point is that they met on a sugar daddy site, and that this was a financial solution for Robyn to hook up with this guy. And that this guy had premeditated murder on his mind when choosing to take her to Aruba. It's my understanding you have to have a body to charge for murder there.

Whatever the case is, my prayers are that she is located very soon.

any dates of birth for either the Missing woman or the "extensive Rap Sheet" guy?? From what I could find on an online FB
they set up, a photo has emerged of the two of them together, or at least the comments say it is them.
As though they dated before, and have known each other (from an online Match Service)

Another guy showed up saying, he once met her for a date of coffee, and has kept in touch too.

So, really she was dating around various people it sounds like.

If any "missing posters" surface, please let us know here on this thread.

I haven't yet seen any yet, so no known dates of birth for either party.

However, I did see on the comment section of FB that a lady and her husband vacationing there, met with them in the hotel lobby on July 31st (she says).......and she is sure it was them, because of the Tatoos she admired Robyn had on her arm.

She said she thought he was too old for her, and Robyn sat further away from him on another chair.
She said that Robyn appeared to be a really nice person to talk with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500