GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
aimeli you have hit the nail on the head ( bit awful but we get what you mean) The society we live in has created a scenario that when and where we decide, we get to discuss situations...the good the bad and ugly...and wickedly vicious,,, that affect our lives...

I am quite explosive in my thoughts, yet think I speak for the majority in that stuff protecting those that chose to commit disgusting crimes against our neighbours, close or far...

Are you now a fence sitter Rob?

People who have a go at SAPOL - just remember this that in the last 30 years only one convicted murderer has been pardoned - that was edward slpatt for a murder back in the seventies at Cheltenham a suburb of Adelaide - thats not a bad strike rate which means they just don't lockup people for no reason - as a matter of fact since 2000 here in SA DNA has cleared up a lot of cold cases - and at kapunda the DNA came from blood drops leading away from the scene -and they belonged to the accused and if you go back through the news reports you will see it is mentioned by the herald - that fact can not be disputed and at the time that moyle said they a sample of DNA from an unknown male and at this stage the accused had not offered his DNA and as for the accused not showing any signs of a mental illness prior to the crime means that most probably he is a pychopath which is not a mental illnes but a personality disorder and hard if not possible to diagnose for more info try - it may explain a few things about how he acted after the murder http://www.oregoncounseling.org/Handouts/PsychopathicPersonality.htm

Drove past Yatala prison today, quite an intimidating place and thats just from the outside. Cant imagine what sort of hells await this goofy, dork of a kid for the next 50+ years.

I get what you are saying....like I have said before this goofy, dork of a kid has been accused of stabbing to death 3 adults. ( I know CR was 16 but she was pretty much adult size). Which would have taken great strength. If he is the killer clearly he'd be able to hold his own.

correction should read

probably he is a psychopath which is not a mental illnes but a personality disorder and hard if not impossible to diagnose

People who have a go at SAPOL - just remember this that in the last 30 years only one convicted murderer has been pardoned - that was edward slpatt for a murder back in the seventies at Cheltenham a suburb of Adelaide - thats not a bad strike rate which means they just don't lockup people for no reason - as a matter of fact since 2000 here in SA DNA has cleared up a lot of cold cases - and at kapunda the DNA came from blood drops leading away from the scene -and they belonged to the accused and if you go back through the news reports you will see it is mentioned by the herald - that fact can not be disputed and at the time that moyle said they a sample of DNA from an unknown male and at this stage the accused had not offered his DNA and as for the accused not showing any signs of a mental illness prior to the crime means that most probably he is a pychopath which is not a mental illnes but a personality disorder and hard if not possible to diagnose for more info try - it may explain a few things about how he acted after the murder http://www.oregoncounseling.org/Handouts/PsychopathicPersonality.htm

I personally am not disputing SAPOL nor am I saying he is innocent nor am I saying he is guilty. All I am really saying is with what Moyle has reveled to us is not enough info for me to personally say yup 100% he did it. I do not doubt they have more info than has been released, but until such time as they do I will just sit here on the fence wondering :)

The article says "They live a "predatory" lifestyle." Do you believe the accused lived this way?

The article says "They live a "predatory" lifestyle." Do you believe the accused lived this way?

I am a local and from what I know and have seen of this kid, it does not describe him. He had long term goals (apprentice mechanic), he had no problem controlling his behavior, no prior trouble being a delinquent, not irresponsible. I think that's why I am on the fence. I just don't see it, I just wish they would hurry and release more info

I am a local and from what I know and have seen of this kid, it does not describe him. He had long term goals (apprentice mechanic), he had no problem controlling his behavior, no prior trouble being a delinquent, not irresponsible. I think that's why I am on the fence. I just don't see it, I just wish they would hurry and release more info

you could not even identify him from the photo at the shrine and you profess to know him well

you could not even identify him from the photo at the shrine and you profess to know him well

When did I say I couldn't lol? The only thing I have ever disputed about that photo was people being able to see the tiniest bit of red t-shirt at the bottom of his jumper and knew for a fact it was the SS t-shirt LOL I couldn't see how that could tell that so I said so

When did I say I couldn't lol? The only thing I have ever disputed about that photo was people being able to see the tiniest bit of red t-shirt at the bottom of his jumper and knew for a fact it was the SS t-shirt LOL I couldn't see how that could tell that so I said so

Does anyone have a copy of this photo they can upload again for us?

I am very interested to know what makes you believe he lived a predatory lifestyle and that he may have a psychopathic personality?

i think he had a fantasy that cr was in love with him

superficial - he went to the shrine to lay flowers trying to show sorrow

he lied to the police

he lied about his car

he has been charged with three horrific murders and one suppressed charge

he is arrogant

he is a chameleon

his uncle said that he was a solitary person and his best friend was his brother

just to name a few

not knowing him personally - this is only my thought - especially because the murders were so horrific i think that whoever did it was a psychopath but i am open to any other views about the type of person that could commit this crime whether he did it or not

no you stated it was not him but it looked like his brother

i think he had a fantasy that cr was in love with him

superficial - he went to the shrine to lay flowers trying to show sorrow

he lied to the police

he lied about his car

he has been charged with three horrific murders and one suppressed charge

he is arrogant

he is a chameleon

his uncle said that he was a solitary person and his best friend was his brother

just to name a few

not knowing him personally - this is only my thought - especially because the murders were so horrific i think that whoever did it was a psychopath but i am open to any other views about the type of person that could commit this crime whether he did it or not

Agreed with your last thought.

When you say he lied to the police what in particular are you referring to?
I mean I know he didn't admit to the crimes but that would be omitting information.

I'm curious to know if anyone knows if the accused used drugs...in particular marijuana?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
medievalratattack