GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a lot of stories going around and I cannot dismiss any of it until I have all the facts, I only have some. But if you take even some of what may of been done to the victims, It reminds me of what a jealous woman who could not stand being rejected by her man-remind you of anyone(or anyone else, as it was proved over the case) She actually stabbed him to death in a horrendous fashion, actually skinned him like a rabbit pelt , hung his skin on a hook in his house, leaving he de-skinned body exposed in a significant pose in the lounge. She then put his severed head on the stove, chopped some veggies as if cooking a stew, Laid out plates for dinner (for his kids???) and at some stage went to bed. When the police came across this scene she claimed (and still does) to know nothing about it. Awful isn’t it? But this happened in Australia, not that long ago.

It never reached the heights of media frenzy I would expect but a lot was not told in the public arena. her name was Katherine Knight, her slaughtered partner was a typical Aussie bloke called John “Pricey” Price. An excellent book by Sandra Lee covers it extensively. A wicked woman in a small country town…I will cover it here when I find some time

(I might add, she has said next to nothing and only gave police one interview in the early stages and has stayed silent since, treated children wonderfully the town said, but when it came to men was a woman scorned at the smallest bump in a relationship!)

What you left out was the fact this was not the first time she had done something like this and was obsessed over every guy she had a relationship with, she scared the clackers out of quiet a few grown men. There was a considerable build up to her last action, that was not her first crime so to speak in this kind of manner. She had many signs and many years of build up before going to such extreme.

it was not out of the blue, out of character for her nor did it shock anyone

Does anyone here have any solid information regarding the alibi?

Is he claiming he wasn't there at the time of their deaths? If so...how??

What you left out was the fact this was not the first time she had done something like this and was obsessed over every guy she had a relationship with, she scared the clackers out of quiet a few grown men. There was a considerable build up to her last action, that was not her first crime so to speak in this kind of manner. She had many signs and many years of build up before going to such extreme.

Hi nobody (sounds awful, sorry) Well this is what I am sort of suggesting, this grows on people. It is set from a young age.Some time when vulnerable they were rejected and they hold this revenge deep inside. Exploding who knows when. I am trying to draw parallels.More so that an individual(the charged here) has a snowball type build up, just depends when it explodes.CR may not be the first but maybe the last to reject him?

Hi nobody (sounds awful, sorry) Well this is what I am sort of suggesting, this grows on people. It is set from a young age.Some time when vulnerable they were rejected and they hold this revenge deep inside. Exploding who knows when. I am trying to draw parallels.More so that an individual(the charged here) has a snowball type build up, just depends when it explodes.CR may not be the first but maybe the last to reject him?

But it took some time for her to get to that point, her first action was not her last action, also she was an alcoholic and abused very hard drugs for a very long time (might explain why she didn't remember what she done, fried her warped brain more than it was originally) I don't think that case can be simulated to the one now in question. 18 is to young to apply the same principles, everybody has to ability to snap. I just don't see how you can simulate the 2 cases.

But it took some time for her to get to that point, her first action was not her last action, also she was an alcoholic and abused very hard drugs for a very long time (might explain why she didn't remember what she done, fired her warped brain more than it was originally) I don't think that case can be simulated to the one now in question. 18 is to young to apply the same principles, everybody has to ability to snap. I just don't see how you can simulate the 2 cases.
Well from an early age she has been documented as exacting revenge on those close to her that show (intential or not) rejection of her affection/friendship, I think it does, that is the way I see it.I am a mere observer, might be wrong, but thanks for your input. This is what I love, lets challenge and disect.:crazy:

I have the book if anyone wants to read it
me too, did you buy that collection a while back? what a bargain on original prices getting the triple pack. I try and find pdf copies...Much easier to share and quote from, so if you do I am interested in making a donation for a copy aussiedevil! I am quite proud of my collection...

My family may not agree.They have not been required to ask me what I want for Christmas/birthday for like 15 years...hehe

yeah but she happened to go through the years, all I am saying is it was "In her" from a young age...Any one of her exes can consider themselves lucky (and those that maybe were subject to her admiration. <modsnip: Darn> scary I say

Well from an early age she has been documented as exacting revenge on those close to her that show (intential or not) rejection of her affection/friendship, I think it does, that is the way I see it.I am a mere observer, might be wrong, but thanks for your input. This is what I love, lets challenge and disect.:crazy:

Exactly! She was much younger than the kid in question now when it started for her. This kid had no signs what so ever of being capable of such a crime prior to the event. I am not saying he didn't do it because I have no idea if he did or not. But if he was going to commit such a horrendous act, one would think there would be some signs prior even if it be a minuet sign! I am a local and people are still in shock he could have possibily done this.

Ok well i dont reckon that there had to have been any signs shown. I dont think that all murderers follow a pre set path to become one. Murderers or would be murderers dont go walking around with a sign on their head saying 'im thinking about killing someone one day' LOL
Maybe there was a sign and no one thought much of it. Remember the discussions we found last week where one of his friends said one day the accused just had that 'look in his eye' and the friend was scared he was gonna hurt him or something.

Well, if the blood of all three was not found on his clothes or vice versa, i have doubt that he will be charged with three murders. There are no witnesses, all the evidence is based either on finger prints or dna. He could easily say that he did not do it or the worst case, he could claim that dad kill CR and the mother was a collateral. The dad then tried to attack him hence the wounds on his arms and in self defence he had to take out the dad. Just my theory. Also, if he tells his story like that, he can also explain his blood on CR or CR's blood on him... He can just say that he tried to comfort a dying friend etc.

Midsommer I think you may need to eleborate a little on the above comment.
Do you know what kind of comments were said?

What relevence do you think the new job has?

Did anyone see the accused's F/B comments prior to the event?

<modsnip>.
As to what relevance Rose's new job had - probably none, but just adding it in case it was of interest.

The post on the FB page I sent you a link to is more intersting in terms of a motive I think.

Does anyone here have any solid information regarding the alibi?

Is he claiming he wasn't there at the time of their deaths? If so...how??
No further details, but the definition of an alibi is a proof that you were not at the scene of the crime at the time it was committed.

That is the only definition of an alibi.

Claiming such things as self-defence or being forced to do the crime is not, by definition, an alibi. Only claiming you were not there is an alibi.

Well, if the blood of all three was not found on his clothes or vice versa, i have doubt that he will be charged with three murders. There are no witnesses, all the evidence is based either on finger prints or dna. He could easily say that he did not do it or the worst case, he could claim that dad kill CR and the mother was a collateral. The dad then tried to attack him hence the wounds on his arms and in self defence he had to take out the dad. Just my theory. Also, if he tells his story like that, he can also explain his blood on CR or CR's blood on him... He can just say that he tried to comfort a dying friend etc.

I have to say I have been thinking along exactly the same lines for quite a while now. But the huge flaw in that theory, and the reason I never posted it (I don't think :) ) is that if it happened like that, why not tell the police immediately?

The only reason I can come up with for not tell the police that story, if that was what happened, is if he feared they would not believe him and that he might get blamed and arrested.

The reason I initally thought that way was FB posts of people who knew the family. Many at first assumed that A had murdered his family and then committed suicide. I wondered what the history was that had made them jump to that conclussion.

I have the links to posts I refer to above.

Been away a few days but people lets just remember we are all trying to "Make sense" (place other words here, motive, reason, why, how, trigger...etc) So I accept other scenario's, I may even challenge them, but for now that is all they are. If this was a government, we would all be very well paid advisers, just for our educated opinion...(millions a year, maybe billions on these mobs)) I appreciate every comment put forward here, because it makes me think just that little bit more about my thoughts...Hope you are all the same...

Well he has been charged with all three murders and if the above scenario were true he would have called an ambulance or police. Finding DNA is not just a matter of saying some was here and some was there...what was deposited, how, in what manner etc also important. It's situation is recorded and analyzed etc and various scenarios theorized and evaluated by scientific method. DNA is a witness, and it's stronger than eyewitnesses ever were.

Been away a few days but people lets just remember we are all trying to "Make sense" (place other words here, motive, reason, why, how, trigger...etc) So I accept other scenario's, I may even challenge them, but for now that is all they are. If this was a government, we would all be very well paid advisers, just for our educated opinion...(millions a year, maybe billions on these mobs)) I appreciate every comment put forward here, because it makes me think just that little bit more about my thoughts...Hope you are all the same...

Exactly!
Kick it around and see what the cat throws up - or something like that lol

I treat this like brainstorming.

Well he has been charged with all three murders and if the above scenario were true he would have called an ambulance or police. Finding DNA is not just a matter of saying some was here and some was there...what was deposited, how, in what manner etc also important. It's situation is recorded and analyzed etc and various scenarios theorized and evaluated by scientific method. DNA is a witness, and it's stronger than eyewitnesses ever were.

We keep getting back to DNA evidence. Unfortunately we have no idea what sort and how much and how damning it is.

I don't wish to push the same barrow and you have all read my ideas before, but I think it is quite possible for his DNA to be at the scene, without him being guilty.

Has anyone read a report that says specifically that he was arrested based on DNA evidence?

I have searched and not found that.

Reports say he was arrested, and they say DNA of an unknown male was found, but the 2 facts are never actually put together to say something like "they arrested him based on the DNA evidence at the scene".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname