ACTIVE SEARCH AUSTRALIA - Jessica Zrinski, 30, last seen in Bossley Park area of Sydney, 25 Nov 2022

She is in the car the next morning after the car had driven through in the forrest and had the branch stuck in the door. This is just so weird. Its reported he was a stranger that picked her up in the carpark the previous day yet they went to the blue mountains and she did not appear in distress in the video footage. Bizarre. That person is clearly responsible, and I hope the police nail him soon.

Attachments

• tgrg.JPG
    tgrg.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 22
Why is the blue car guy identity hidden from the public? Was the car forensically searched? Isn't him being the last known person to see her enough grounds to search his car?

The car was forensically searched, the police said it it did not help them, but they could be being coy about it. Not releasing his identity because there have no right to do so I guess. He is not officially a suspect. They would be watching him closely probably bugged etc.

isn't it strange this is receiving so little attention compared to the Samantha murphy case? Why?
That's a fair question. Its like the news has control of what seeps into the public consciousness..and stays there! Like they, maybe there's only so much we ourselves can expend on researching different cases so we gravitate to what draws us in. I dislike the enormity of news coverage devoted to select cases because for one, does it take LE and other resources away from other cases because of pressure to solve the popular ones? Another thing I wonder about is how they determine which cases get offered massive reward money vs most others where there's none.

isn't it strange this is receiving so little attention compared to the Samantha murphy case? Why?
To be honest, I think a lot of the SM attention was driven by the fact she seemingly just ‘disappeared’ without a trace - SOMEBODY had to be responsible, and she had to be somewhere, but there were just no leads (at least publicised ones). This means people were free to speculate how they wish, create their own ideas and theories, and preoccupy their minds with what may have happened. I feel like a lot of ‘sleuthers’ occupy themselves with the notion that they could be the one to solve the case, or find a new lead etc.
Whereas in this case, it seems obvious that there is a leading candidate for who may be responsible in the disappearance of JZ, and that the only way things move further is when law enforcement make a move. Of course, not officially named a suspect, but it seems we know who was the last person to see her, and under unusual circumstances too. Just not sure there’s much left to sleuth.
Or, potentially, people could see themselves more in SM’s shoes - an innocent woman going for a morning run.
Regardless, let’s hope both women, and their families, get some justice soon.
All imo.

NSW homicide detectives have launched a three-day search for missing Sydney woman Jessica Zrinski in the Jenolan State Forest after the 30-year-old was driven in a blue station wagon towards the Blue Mountains.

''The search is expected to take three days.
NSW Police announced a $500,000 reward on the first anniversary of Ms Zrinski's disappearance to try to encourage anyone with information that could help find the woman to come forward.''
1714096049896.png

1714096154532.png
Police released CCTV footage today showing 30-year-old Jessica Zrinski in the passenger seat of a blue Holden Commodore.(Supplied: NSW Police)
''This vehicle is believed to have travelled west on the M4 motorway and the Great Western Highway towards the Blue Mountains.''

These days the news will dedicate more time and energy into a case mostly based off the attention, comments, shares, views etc. which postings about the case have already received online.
So I don’t think it’s fair to blame the news media for its lack of coverage , it’s the majority of the public just aren’t interested in the case simply because they can’t understand/relate to the unusual circumstances which Jessica’s disappearance occurred.
The thought process is - “well that could never be me” - therefore the easiest thing is just to dismiss the cases importance as not worth caring or investing thought and time into.
It’s the typical belief that someone living a high risk lifestyle would inevitably end up missing or murdered.
It’s sad and unfortunate but true belief and attitude of the vast majority of people.

These days the news will dedicate more time and energy into a case mostly based off the attention, comments, shares, views etc. which postings about the case have already received online.
So I don’t think it’s fair to blame the news media for its lack of coverage , it’s the majority of the public just aren’t interested in the case simply because they can’t understand/relate to the unusual circumstances which Jessica’s disappearance occurred.
The thought process is - “well that could never be me” - therefore the easiest thing is just to dismiss the cases importance as not worth caring or investing thought and time into.
It’s the typical belief that someone living a high risk lifestyle would inevitably end up missing or murdered.
It’s sad and unfortunate but true belief and attitude of the vast majority of people.
I believe people are interested in all missing persons cases, whatever lifestyle.
There is a huge growing movement in Australia for justice for all victims.
I believe the law is lagging, magistrates and judged not taking it seriously enough.
Perpetrators not coming forth with information, weak interrogation methods and not enough power for law enforcement to use methods of truth extraction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back